By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - April 24, 2017, 17:00:00
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 257
Score : 235

Yeah i have the same problem as egycom!
I should have 4 chars not just 1

0 0
Score : 681

When they say '' Echo is open, welcome to your new server!

" you kinda expect it to be open though laugh 
0 0
Score : 21
Ninjadinusaurus|2017-05-02 12:54:42
You are right, i do not know much about the 1.29 server, other than that exist. So i thank you for answering why it isn't a viable alternative.

And i really understand why most people wouldn't go back to 1.29, but Gunner stated that the whole issue of this server merge is due to the 2.0 update, and that is why i asked him why he doesn't play on a 1.29 server, when he has that option. It was never ment to be apply to everyone who ain't a fan of this merge. I just do not follow the reasoning Gunner tries to present!
I never said that the whole issue of this server merge is due to 2.0 update. I'm not responsible for how you choose to read what I said.
0 -1
Score : 4

I have the same issue with characters

0 0
Score : 1959
egycom|2017-05-02 13:27:58
At the server logo thing it shows only one character although i am supposed to have 3 in echo , am i the only one facing that?
I got same problem, it shows 1 char, but I should have 4.... I hope they are not gone since i got lots of mounts on it
0 0
Score : 4

Dofus pre 2.0 was fun, but after losing my old acc, starting fresh on 2.0 and onward was just as fun

0 0

It just shows one for the first time, but you still have all characters. Its the same when logging into the beta server, it says 1 when you may have 5.

0 0
Score : 164

I see just one charachter... lack of 2 others; server online and green but the page block at the beginning and other little issue when i click on my Drgem character name i can t reach my personnal data as it said " Oups

Le joueur recherché ne s'est pas connecté depuis plus de 6 mois " but i was connected everyday since 3 months wink

0 0
Score : -11

can't log in

0 -1
Score : 3536
tonderdemers|2017-05-02 13:27:55
i guess we should wait ^^

off-topic but I thought I was the only English player on Maimane. Where have you been hiding? lol
0 0
Score : 333

The game just freezes when I try to log on on a login/password screen

1 0
Score : 39

Same here, stuck at login page

0 0
Score : 164

How many characters do you see on your first page log ? me it s green freeze ( no problem some issue to solve ) but i see only one character ( you got five character inside the window Echo, i registered normally 4 in game but only one is green ... other grey ).

0 -1
Score : 3

0 0
Score : 39

I also saw before a 1 char on echo, weird

0 0
DrGem|2017-05-02 13:43:35
How many characters do you see on your first page log ? me it s green freeze ( no problem some issue to solve ) but i see only one character ( you got five character inside the window Echo, i registered normally 4 in game but only one is green ... other grey ).
If you could just read the previous posts, I explained why so. smile Nothing to worry about.
0 0
Score : 235

Eryta its an issue they are trying to fix now, we all have the same problem.
I have their twitter page open.

1 0
Score : 136
Eryta|2017-05-02 13:39:38
The game just freezes when I try to log on on a login/password screen
Same, but lets be patiënt. :'D
0 0
Score : 6
Gunnerwolfang|2017-05-02 04:36:01
Bigfoot1318|2017-05-02 04:20:24
I am not saying that the positives does not outweigh the negatives, all I am saying is that there are negatives, and an ideal management of this situation would have been to also consider the negatives rather than sweeping it under the rug. Ankama did not consider the negatives on the minority of players who cannot/wouldnot transition into 2.0, and they lost a lot of players. Same thing is gonna happen now, Ankama did not consider that there are actually players who cannot/wouldnot play on crowded servers, and they eventually lose players through snowballing effect (they lose a few, then lose some more because their friends no longer plays) and it would take Ankama years before they realize it and by then it would be too late.

No you're indeed not responsable for how i choose to read what you say. I just really wonder what you where trying to say in that quote, if not exactly what i pointed out...
0 0
Score : 1959

for the people who cant get passed the login screen, you should change to way you login from ''to select character'' to ''server choice'' in advanced options....

0 0
Respond to this thread