FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Your Server is Merging!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - April 24, 2017, 17:00:00
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 257
Score : 164

How many characters do you see on your first page log ? me it s green freeze ( no problem some issue to solve ) but i see only one character ( you got five character inside the window Echo, i registered normally 4 in game but only one is green ... other grey ).If you could just read the previous posts, I explained why so. smile Nothing to worry about.

Perfect i have tried to read all but seems to miss yours ...sorry

0 0
Score : 333

My profile also says I have 0 characters and that's bothering me a lot.

0 0
Score : 1959

server just went to inaccesable. so it seems like they are working on it

Eryta|2017-05-02 13:47:04
I guess there is no need for , yet
1 0
Score : 681
Don't worry, everybody has the same issues right now and in the end we will all be happy. laugh 
0 0
Score : 21
Ninjadinusaurus|2017-05-02 13:45:35
Gunnerwolfang|2017-05-02 04:36:01
Bigfoot1318|2017-05-02 04:20:24
I am not saying that the positives does not outweigh the negatives, all I am saying is that there are negatives, and an ideal management of this situation would have been to also consider the negatives rather than sweeping it under the rug. Ankama did not consider the negatives on the minority of players who cannot/wouldnot transition into 2.0, and they lost a lot of players. Same thing is gonna happen now, Ankama did not consider that there are actually players who cannot/wouldnot play on crowded servers, and they eventually lose players through snowballing effect (they lose a few, then lose some more because their friends no longer plays) and it would take Ankama years before they realize it and by then it would be too late.

No you're indeed not responsable for how i choose to read what you say. I just really wonder what you where trying to say in that quote, if not exactly what i pointed out...
I was stating that one problem (1.29 transition to 2.0) led to player loss and now another scenario could be another problem (multi-server transition to one single server or server merging). In no way did I said that 1.29 to 2.0 is the one that is causing the server merge problem for me. That is two separate problem that could potentially have the same result.

How do you put two and two together? If I say that the event that wiped out the dinosaurs are similar to what is happening today that wiped out 90% of the world's animal species, you would deduce that I said that the event that wiped the dinosaurs are the ones causing todays' extinction event? It does not work that way.
0 -1
Score : 333
RoughstyleR-|2017-05-02 13:48:45
Don't worry, everybody has the same issues right now and in the end we will all be happy. laugh
Well, that's reassuring. I was just scared that somehow Nomarow was left outboard.
0 0
Score : 5063

@RoughstyleR- I like your positivity wub 

1 0
Score : 11427

Wish the server forum would pop up. Need to try to find some like minded people to form a solo account only guild.

0 0

First thing first, merge, then you can start finding solo accounters... BTW: I wonder if they will also merge all server forum into one echo section?

0 -1
Score : 979

I know the guild Shi No Tenshi has a big group of Solo-Accounters in it.

0 0
Score : 6

Gunner your way of reasoning doesn't cease to amaze me. But anyway i'm not gonna waste more time on you or your flawed logic now.
I just hope the anger within you will cease to exist some day.

0 0

I can't imagine why they would be left open. Perhaps multiple forums for the different languages.

0 0
Score : 85

i can't log in , they keep the login screen even if i click login , is only me or everyone?

0 0
Score : -1223
Well, that's reassuring. I was just scared that somehow Nomarow was left outboard.

Well, that would not work at all. Without our comrades from Nomarrow and Dark Vlad, I'm not going to start anyway!

is only me or everyone?

Everyone.
1 0
Score : 50

That moment when you wake up in cold sweat because you overslept but the servers aren't even open biggrin 

0 0
Score : 2

The server status is online for me now, one problem... It still says I only have one character.

0 0
Ninjadinusaurus|2017-05-02 14:07:59
Gunner your way of reasoning doesn't cease to amaze me. But anyway i'm not gonna waste more time on you or your flawed logic now.
I just hope the anger within you will cease to exist some day.
Your psychoanalysis of me is as flawed as your logical deduction that 2.0 is the cause of my problems. Stop making these flawed deduction, it will only make you seems meh.
0 -1
Score : 33

All the time to test & prevent this kind of shit. But ofc, we're facing problems. And they don't even know what the problem is. Wow.mellow 

0 0
Score : 458

Says inaccessible for Echo, everyone has this issue so far or some have logged in the game already?

0 0
1 0
Respond to this thread