By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Shushivin Hat and Cape in Emporium!

By MadSock - SUBSCRIBER - May 27, 2017, 10:38:32

According to Nerodos almost a year ago,

Nerodos|2016-07-27 16:26:26
a new four-item set that should hit the Emporium later this year. This promotion is only meant to offer you a way to get these items before their proper release.
it is said that the Shushivin would be a new set of Living Items that we would get at the end of last year 2016 but we did not get the full set. Now finally the two major pieces of the Shushivin Set has hit the Emporium, we are still awaiting for the last 2 pieces.

Shushivin Hat is priced at 6,000 Ogrine. Shushivin Cape is priced at 4,000 Ogrine.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

The Shushivin Items are back!

Along with the 50% off Living Items promotion, they will go away on Friday (there's a helpful little countdown on the items' icons this time around, so you know exactly how much time you have left to buy them).

As for the new set (well, new in the Emporium), it is there to stay.

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 2062

I wonder if they're permanently for sale or if that's some kind of limited offer.

0 0
Score : 163

XD

K den

Could you tell us if shushivin set is available to buy for ogrines forever or just for a short period of time???

0 0
Score : 364
MadSock|2017-05-27 10:38:32
According to Nerodos almost a year ago,
Nerodos|2016-07-27 16:26:26
a new four-item set that should hit the Emporium later this year. This promotion is only meant to offer you a way to get these items before their proper release.
it is said that the Shushivin would be a new set of Living Items that we would get at the end of last year 2016 but we did not get the full set. Now finally the two major pieces of the Shushivin Set has hit the Emporium, we are still awaiting for the last 2 pieces.

Shushivin Hat is priced at 6,000 Ogrine. Shushivin Cape is priced at 4,000 Ogrine.

I hate Ankama, the day before i bought the Julith pack.

=__=
0 0
Score : 892

I was happy selling shushi hat, day before this pack was released :wacko: 

0 0
Score : 581

The Shushivin items are in the emporium permanently.
Sad to see it priced so low considering it was 13m on echo for just the hat. Glad I sold my set before this happened!

0 0

Thank you for answer dear ankama emlpoyees... Those items are not available anymore...

0 0

Along with the 50% off Living Items promotion, they will go away on Friday (there's a helpful little countdown on the items' icons this time around, so you know exactly how much time you have left to buy them).

Nerodos|2017-05-31 16:59:06

Thank you
0 0
Respond to this thread