FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What's your favorite map in the game?

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - May 30, 2017, 19:49:19

I ask, because I came across this one today:

Somehow, it reminds me of home... I can almost see Granpados on his rocking chair, complaining that my little brother Windos is running around him with his latest toy, just to annoy him while he's trying to read some novel...

Anyway, I thought I'd share it with you, and ask you: what's your favorite map, and why?
First Ankama intervention

Crap. I wanted to show you another of my favorite maps, but my pet Bow Wow got his paws on the picture and tore it to shreds. I only managed to get my hands on this bit:

It's a nice tree, but it looks a bit lonely.

Would anyone care to help me gather the other pieces? All I have to go on is that, when I finally caught up to my Bow Wow, he was in a very secluded area. Peaceful, with just a home and some plants. He was sleeping on the bench with that piece of my picture still stuck between its fangs.
See message in context
Reactions 30
Score : 3515

This is my favourite map. It's peaceful and people can never find and bug me here. You need to stand on a hidden spot on another map to get to it and so nobody really stops by. It's got a house, plants, trees, a bench and even a phoenix!

edit: here's how you get in. Click here
0 0
Score : 368

@chaoman is the the hypnotic cat map? (i got there by accident once)

I like the map with Letalina in Gisgul, I can't screenshot it 'cause my pc died and I still don't get a replacement, someone of good heart can screenshot it for me?

0 0
Score : 2564

Eternal winter,
Cold winds around the tower,
Bugs froze my progress.
This is my all time favorite map smile

Everytime I come across this lookout point it reminds me on I came from far, but I still have a long way to go.
0 0
Score : 2146

now that you mention it, this is my favorite place

0 0
Score : 2155

There's so many gorgeous ones that it's really hard to pick. Honestly, that's maybe a third of the appeal of the game - everything is so pretty!

0 0
Score : 177

Please bring back old Sufokia! laugh

1 0
Score : 1836

I like the epic interior design. happy

0 0
Score : 342

Such tranquility. smile

0 0
Score : 4519
gravedoom|2017-05-31 14:24:11
I like the epic interior design. happy

Wow, where is this?
0 0
Score : 3910

Visually the house made of sweets is what I'd pick, but in my nature I would go with the "Love Hotel" in the last one. At least there's bound to be pretty underwears to be discovered hidden in wall cracks, under the bed, behind the sofa, and in that champagne bottle by the wardrobe suitcase. wub 
0 0
Score : 5163

kappa

2 0
Score : 238

Definitely this one

0 0
Score : 7475

I sadly don't have a screenshot of my favourite map, but it was a semi-hidden one on a precarious cliff way out in conquerors corner!

0 0
Score : 2836

When doing all of the Ohwymi quests on 8 accounts, this map was such a relief from all of the sand!

0 0

Crap. I wanted to show you another of my favorite maps, but my pet Bow Wow got his paws on the picture and tore it to shreds. I only managed to get my hands on this bit:

It's a nice tree, but it looks a bit lonely.

Would anyone care to help me gather the other pieces? All I have to go on is that, when I finally caught up to my Bow Wow, he was in a very secluded area. Peaceful, with just a home and some plants. He was sleeping on the bench with that piece of my picture still stuck between its fangs.
Score : 368
Genki|2017-06-02 16:48:36

meanwhile in the ES forum they posted this one
0 0
Score : 1237

Let me log in and walk a bit. Hope I still have acces.

EDIT here it is.

1 0
Score : 317
Click here all i've found on sites, (sorry don't know how to paste image, did not work) (i gathered them all myself i mean, and uploaded on imgur biggrin)
0 0
Score : 2
Giorgi-Giorgi-123|2017-06-02 17:44:44
Click here all i've found on sites, (sorry don't know how to paste image, did not work) (i gathered them all myself i mean, and uploaded on imgur biggrin)
How did you find the one on top left ? ;o

I created a topic where about those fragments on the french forum if you want to check ! Click here
0 0
Respond to this thread