FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Win Big on the Beta!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 08, 2017, 17:00:00
Announcements

So far, you’ve conquered dungeons from one end of the World of Twelve to the other! But this week we’re asking you to take on a dungeon that has not yet entered the world as we know it...

That’s right, this week we’re asking you to dungeon rush where no adventurer has rushed before - the Beta server!

You have from today, June 8, 2017*, until Sunday, June 11, 2017, at 23:59 (Paris Time), to complete the new Magik Riktus Big Top and Forfut Manor dungeons on the Beta Server. If you complete one dungeon during that time, you will receive one mystery box. If you complete both dungeons, you will receive three mystery boxes!** Who says you can’t get results from playing on the beta server?

Once you’ve run the dungeons, please take a moment to tell us what you think of these new dungeons on the Test Server forum! We need your feedback to improve the update.

So there you have it, you have four days to conquer these two new dungeons on the Beta server. Don’t let the moss grow under your toes!

*Today at 00:01 (Paris Time), to be precise. That's right: if you've already completed these dungeons in the past 17 hours, then you're already eligible for the Mystery Boxes!

**Offer good one time per account. Completing the dungeons on multiple days does not unlock additional mystery boxes.
First Ankama intervention
-BetaBanane-|2017-06-08 17:11:29
Is it going to be an already known Mystery Box or a new unknown one that's going to be kept a secret?

This one's a secret! You'll have to take part in the event to find out what it is!

Nontastic|2017-06-08 17:23:26
And what about the ppl that completed the dungeons before this announcements came out?

It depends when exactly before this announcement you completed the dungeons. If you did it in the 16 hours and 59 minutes between 00:01 (Paris Time) today (when the event actually started) and 17:00 (Paris Time) today (when this announcement came out), then you will get the Mystery Boxes. Otherwise, as Princess-vonBrakmar stated, you do not get a prize.

But you can always run the Dungeons again within the allotted time-frame to be eligible for the Mystery Boxes.
See message in context
Reactions 32
Score : 2

Is it going to be an already known Mystery Box or a new unknown one that's going to be kept a secret?

0 0
Score : 115

And what about the ppl that completed the dungeons before this announcements came out?

0 0

Where do you find the beta installer ?

0 0
Score : 304

@Darknessstartcolor Click here

0 0
Score : -1938
They have had a nice time, but do not get a box.
3 -4
-BetaBanane-|2017-06-08 17:11:29

This one's a secret! You'll have to take part in the event to find out what it is!

It depends when exactly before this announcement you completed the dungeons. If you did it in the 16 hours and 59 minutes between 00:01 (Paris Time) today (when the event actually started) and 17:00 (Paris Time) today (when this announcement came out), then you will get the Mystery Boxes. Otherwise, as Princess-vonBrakmar stated, you do not get a prize.

But you can always run the Dungeons again within the allotted time-frame to be eligible for the Mystery Boxes.

How do you play on the beta server?

0 0
Score : -1938

Hi,

the Beta-Server is used for testing bigger Updates, before it will be installed on the Playservers.
A few days, before a beta starts, the Charakters from ALL Playservers were copied to the betaserver.
You can play there as usual in your game server.
But remember, it's a copy. If a new beta starts later, everything will be reset. This can also happen during a betaphase.

To play on the beta, you must install the game (regardless of the already installed Dofus).
Link to install: Click here

And remember again, its a Test: If you notice any errors and bugs, please report them to the support or in the forum. It will help to start the later real update with fewer bugs

Have a nice day!
Medizini

3 -4
Score : -4161

Hey, guys smile
Good afternoon tongue

I've never plaid on beta before, but now I'm quite tempted, for the mystery boxes, maybe they have some nice stuff to collect. :unsure:

I got a few questions:
- I remember reading various occasions threads of people complaining that they ended on the epic beta server? are they more test servers? how do I pick a test server where there isn't permanent death?
- if anyone did those dungeons already, which levels is each of the dungeons? any tips on how to do them, any particular restraints/ classes needed/ etc? in what area are the dungeons? how do you get there?
- if I understood right, nothing of what you do/ achieve/ loose/ win on beta server is copied on real server, right?
- do you still have your friends list/ guild/ alliance on beta server?

Tyvm in advance for your replies. wub 

3 -2
Score : 1345

Greetings,

I will try to anwser you

0 0
bohemia|2017-06-09 12:57:15
I remember reading various occasions threads of people complaining that they ended on the epic beta server? are they more test servers? how do I pick a test server where there isn't permanent death?

There are two Beta servers. Usually, one is in regular mode, and the other in Heroic Mode. However, at the moment, the Beta 1 server is used for testing relative to the various lag/disconnection issues that have been occurring lately, so only the Beta 2 server is available. It's in regular mode and will stay that way for at least the duration of the event.
if anyone did those dungeons already, which levels is each of the dungeons? any tips on how to do them, any particular restraints/ classes needed/ etc? in what area are the dungeons? how do you get there?

The Magik Riktus Big Top is meant for level 90 characters, while Forfut Manor is meant for level 200 characters. As for tips and walkthroughs, I'll let Theoran get back to you.
if I understood right, nothing of what you do/ achieve/ loose/ win on beta server is copied on real server, right?

Nothing at all. If this is what worries you, though, know that the Mystery Boxes will be sent to your account, for you to send your prizes to the character of your choosing, on the regular servers (Echo in your particular case).
do you still have your friends list/ guild/ alliance on beta server?

You should have your friends list, but no Guilds or Alliances are carried over to the Beta servers.
Score : 40

On what day will they give out mystical boxes?

0 0

We will distribute them as soon as possible, but I can't give you an exact day at the moment.

Score : 3418

Is Beta 1 open yet? I donated all my gear to a friend when I heard Beta 2 was going to go heroic a few days ago. :/

0 0
Click here for the links to install the Beta client. Click here if you have questions about what the beta server is and how it works.

Please keep this thread on topic. You can discuss the proposed updates and any bugs/glitches in the Test Server subforum.

For those who are confused by the "Beta 1" and "Beta 2" jargon: As Nerodos briefly explained a few posts above, there are two beta servers available for your use. Each beta server has a different purpose, which varies from update to update. For instance, one of them may be in "Heroic" mode, to test changes in relation to the Heroic Server. The two server system was also used to test the Interserver Kolossium.
In this case, Beta 2 is the only one open at the moment, and is not in Heroic Mode at the moment. This can change, however.

With regards to how the beta works, the most important thing to remember is that it is meant for testing content. Any progressions made on the beta server will not carry over to the normal servers (Echo et. al.), and the beta servers can be reset at any time with or without notice. The beta server can also be brought down for maintenance unannounced, if necessary. All content may not be available on the beta server - for example, certain dungeons may be closed if they are not relevant to the coming update.
Score : 40

You do not really have faith, last time when there was an event on the shield, my two accounts were not given a shield, who was in the detachment all at once gave a shield, my accounts were never given

0 0
Score : -4161

I'm curious about what can be in the mystery boxes, but still, I find it hard enough to motivate myself :
- to download beta;
- to beta test stuff for free, when as a customer I got current questions about the game to which neither Support, nor Ankama people who also post on forums to whom Support redirected me (I'll let you guess who they are !!!) would bother to clear that up for me, and when I reported several bugs from live game only to see those bugs still there after weeks/ months after sending tickets to support/ posting on forums about those bugs, and when I've reported bots for a while only to see them reappearing after couple of weeks on same spots with same spam messages and same malicious links;
- to get "unknown rewards" ... this sadly smells like Clash of Guilds, when Ankama couldn't be bothered to decide what was in mystery boxes and let us know about that until towards the end of the event, which made it mission impossible to try to find people interested in that sad poorly organized event and motivate those people to participate.

2 -2
Score : 1115

Good to see you're trying ideas to motivate people to test things.

Riktus dungeon was ok, as you can just hit and win if your lvl is high enough.

The lvl 200 dungeon however is hard, as it should be for a lvl 200 dungeon, BUT:
-the lag is huge... Makes this dungeon way harder than it possibly is. I'm just clicking my spells and don't even have time to consider the effects on the monsters before my turn ends.

I wouldn't say it's impossible to beat the dungeon, as I've seen people do it, but it's nowhere near fun when you keep dieing cause of lag. Hope you could finally get this fixed (also on Echo perhaps?)

These mystery boxes better be worth it sleep 

1 0
Score : 651

what the hell is gooing on!?
I wasted all night making these dungeons and I did not get any boxes..
When can i expect them?

0 0
Respond to this thread