FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.42: It's Online!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - June 20, 2017, 11:00:00
Announcements

Here we go: workers across the World of Twelve have dropped their shovels, picks, and dragon-powered jackhammers, because Route 666 is finally opening up to all you gutsy adventurers out there! The Sidimote Moors have been given a complete, up-to-date makeover, and are waiting for you! Well? What are you waiting for to go there?!

Linking the Howling Heights to Brakmar, Route 666 will take you on a comprehensive tour of the region. But it won't be a walk in the park, that's for sure! 

The main evils that'll hit you in the face (or stab you in the back) about this Sidimote Moors revamp are the dangers and dungeons! Because, as well as the new and increasingly formidable monster families waiting for you, there are two brand new dungeons that will guarantee you a blood rush with an extra side of blood. All hail the Riktus Bandits' and Ghouls' dungeons! 

For more information, you can find the devblogs and articles all about this update here
First Ankama intervention

Tomorrow. smile (It's the Solstice!)

See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 6

Shouldn't there also be new sub packs?

0 0

Tomorrow. smile (It's the Solstice!)

Score : 1440

There is a typo in the new 200 dungeon achievement! It says Tal Kasha instead of the right boss name!

Thank me later

Silent

0 0
Score : 39

I'm looking for 'Rasuman the Green' found at: Click here It should be in the tower of sidimote moors, but it isnt there?

0 0

There is also a new monster achievement but it says u have to kill piwi's ..... fix pls

0 0
Score : 2986

Now I have to open public (don't know if it applies to private ones as well) paddock twice in order to see the stats of mounts inside up-to-date. If I open this interface only once, I see the outdated (to the last time I opened this paddock before, even if it was 24h earlier) mounts' stats.

0 0
dgjna|2017-06-20 12:32:06
There is a typo in the new 200 dungeon achievement! It says Tal Kasha instead of the right boss name!

dgjna|2017-06-20 14:37:42
There is also a new monster achievement but it says u have to kill piwi's ..... fix pls

Typos need to be reported in the Typos and Spelling Mistakes subforum, please.

dmitcheld|2017-06-20 13:42:56
I'm looking for 'Rasuman the Green' found at: Click here It should be in the tower of sidimote moors, but it isnt there?

Organis|2017-06-20 14:49:57
Now I have to open public (don't know if it applies to private ones as well) paddock twice in order to see the stats of mounts inside up-to-date. If I open this interface only once, I see the outdated (to the last time I opened this paddock before, even if it was 24h earlier) mounts' stats.

Both of these have been reported to the developers. That said, bugs should be reported in the Problems and Solutions subforum, please. For the record, the paddock issue already has been.
Score : 19
Click here
It's possible to catch him ? ;o
0 0
Score : 213

such a shitty update. Strange wand didnt need a nerf. The only class that could make it effective were cras and that's only if all buffs were active and the other characters fighting against had negative crit resist. with crit resists the wand is really garbage. This game is becoming a joke every time you do something like this people usually change classes but I can definately see why the international servers are dying out. Echo is no longer active like it was the first two weeks. I give the international servers one or two years max to become as inactive as solar was before the merge.

1 -4
Score : 344

Hey,

You made nekineko incompatible with peki peki, which is... fine I guess (although I don't see why it would be). The problem is that turquoise dofus quest (Vini's Blessing) requires that we do peki with nekineko. Please either remove restriction or replace nekineko with something else in the quest.

Bear with me, I don't know where I should report. "Report a bug" button in support settings is inactive.

1 0
Score : 402

Horrible to see that Sidemote has joined that other despot of where optometry goes to die, aka Tupperwear magery, as an unfinished bastion of cateract inducing blindness.

What were they thinking. Wait. "Thinking". Now I get it. Blur is better. Mote indeed.

0 -1
Score : 2

0 0
Score : 1870

All summons have a fixed turn time of 15 seconds due to reduced complexity and low number of possible moves.

0 0
Score : 115

I have a bug ingame where I cant see the item name and specifications when I hover over it anymore, where should I report this?

0 0
Score : 146

Is the server lag issue fixed with this update?

0 0
Score : -67

AGAIN...... why theres nothing about how to beat ----forfut manor???????? even in wikia 0 about it....
i must gues By my self it lmao???

0 -4

Gods-Angel, strange wand did need a nerf, people did 1300 dmg on a crit ( 2 times! ) Since they only changed the amout of times it can be cast, it still does the same dmg, I know many cras that still use it, even after retreat Arrow is 3ap now makes room for new combination......

Besides, people wont quit the game because of a small change, ALSO people wont class change because of it because they will play the class they like, not the one thats OP

0 0
Score : 6

Sidimote looks honestly so cool. Best visual update so far.
Still no new sub packs and I really need them...

0 0
Score : 1346

Xoleroslv, The players always have to figure out how to kill the boss. Only some times when the players have no clue will the GM give hints. So go in and die 100 times and try different things. Maybe you will than know how to beat her easily smile

1 0
Respond to this thread