FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where can we complain about ankama staff?

By Neoyokisejiga - SUBSCRIBER - June 25, 2017, 00:47:44
Reactions 30
Score : 3384

AsmodeusCZ, check your ankabox once you've added me, maybe I can help.

0 0
Score : 2211
Schmendrick|2017-06-26 17:00:36
I hate to ask a stupid question, but have you reported this guy to the moderators via Ankabox or their Twitter account, or just gossiped about him in this thread?

I myself have sent in screenshots several times, all with /whois, /time, and full screenshot - and the latest including one of the multi-logging players holding the same conversation, switching between talking on 3 of the chars within the fight - clearly showing it's the same player.

I've sent my screenshots and explanations directly to Ankama bans/sanctions department. Others have submitted their own full screenshots with /whois, /time to support through various other means - numerous times.

ItzBluffer|2017-06-25 13:57:22
On Echo and before merge on Rushu there's a guy who has been multilogging percs/prisms/avas for at least over a year and he doesn't even hide it and he still keeps doing it every day without punishment. I think some of these complaints are directed at his case.

One of the multilogging players pm's me once in a while with comments such as: "Yay, I'm not banned yet! Time to hit INT prisms!"

This is the exact same issue we dealt with on Rushu for a number of years, which people on other servers didn't understand fully - until we're now all on Echo together. Those who multi-log have posted things on this forum in the past, such as "If you don't want to go to KOTH, then don't have any prisms." It's the reason why our alliance doesn't often take more than 10 prisms at a time.

Nerd-Tease|2017-06-26 09:10:34
final-attempt|2017-06-26 08:46:29
i think that the ankama staff does an excellent job dealing with all problems related to bans, as everyone ive known to be a multilogger has been banned in the past at least once or twice if not more. If this certain person has been "doing it for over a year" than isnt it apparent to you that maybe they aren't breaking any rules and that they are just seperate people that are good at the game?
Considering the guy they were talking about has flat out admitted to it in chat, and before admitting to it, was caught responding to pms from one of those chars on a different one, I'm going with "ankama isn't doing anything about it"

Some of us have Skyped in the past with the multi-logging players when they were on Rushu - before they made their personal decisions to become "toxic" - we know for a fact these people are multi-logging.

The multi-accounters keep getting one-week bans, but never a permabam that hasn't been over-turned (that may have changed - we'll see) - so there's obviously been enough proof to ban them at least temporarily.

Which tells us that either Ankama is:

1. too busy dealing with the outside attacks on their system and is too understaffed to deal with these situations

2. they are not going with the perma-bans due to one of the following:

*not losing subscribers who multi-account (however, they are losing their regular subscribers as a result of not dealing with the issues of multi-loggers)
*they plan to add extra multi-accounting prevention in the future
*they plan to make it a "free-for-all" in the future, meaning anyone can multi-account during ava and attacks/defenses
*they have other plans for the future that we haven't guessed or confirmed at this point

__

The issue here is that a lot of people on Echo enjoy doing actual pvp - just not being vulned repeatedly by multi-loggers who find it amusing - as they attempt to waste players' time, and lower every alliance's morale. In this context, an alliance based on "people" and friendships will last - whereas one based on "prisms" won't last. So I encourage your alliances to build roots and work on developing a community - not to just invest your time in taking prisms.

Remove the "time-wasting aspects" from the game, and some of us will engage more in pvp and territory conquest.

In fact, why not take it another step and deal with the major flaw in the conquest system? As I've mentioned before:

Ankama - Alliances should be based on "community", and alignment based on "conquest".

Combining the two of them (alliances and conquest) was a fatal error - because the endless cycle of "time-wasting" will not end, as long as there are immature players who flaunt the vuln/KOTH flaw.

When Ankama decided to force wings up at prisms years ago (to try to "encourage" pvp - but forcing those in prism fights to have to face a huge lineup of aggros outside the fights for Headhunter instead) - well, that was historically the #1 reason why the alignment system "Group v Group" failed. The fact that we asked them to not force wings up and filled them in on the problems we were facing - and that they said they wouldn't be changing it - well, that didn't help the situation at all. Since hindsight is 20/20, maybe our feedback will be listened to and acted on this time - let's hope so!

__

Ankama - For Echo:

1. Please change the villages all to alignment so we can enjoy some pvp fun without having to worry about community issues

2. Use us as a test model for other servers - maybe it's due to us being International - but a lot of us would prefer to have 4+ alignments for conquest, and to separate the community aspects of the game (alliances) from conquest

__

For the "polite, friendly, and community-oriented" segment of Echo who loves pvp - a reminder:

You're invited to INT Alliance's next Brak vs Bonta "Capture the Flag" Event! (wings up, strategic event)
3 0
Score : 203

I mean when you send in one ticket with about 15 screenshots of proof of one person muticlienting and nothing happens it's pretty simple what is going on. Ankama cares more about the money from 5 subscriptions over the enjoyment of a server. It's not that this person is targeting one alliance over others, he's on an ego trip against the server as a whole.

0 0
Score : 7679
AsmodeusCZ|2017-06-26 17:03:14
I hate to ask a stupid question, but have you reported this guy to the moderators via Ankabox or their Twitter account, or just gossiped about him in this thread?

Numerous reports with valid evidence via support. Thats why we took it also elsewhere...despite him being constantly reported, nothing happens. We have screenshots of him admitting hes breaking the rules, bragging about that he wont get banned.
So, basically... no. (Moderators are not Support. Basically, I asked if you called your local police, and you answered "Yes, I called the FBI, CIA, and UN troops.")
0 0
Score : 48

so if you think a rule enforcing that all children that are born have to have 1 limb removed that it should be followed simply because thats the rules? what archaic world do you live in? explain to me how 100s of people that have fought the same team cant formulate a strategy/ at least 1 team composition to defeat said person,and with that being said, also how can these 100s of people not figure out at least one way to counter what this exact same team theyve been fighting for so long does? and they attack all day long for 12 hour periods so im not sure how you consider that off hours unless you consider the whole day as off hours

1 -1
Score : 1402

There can only be one Champion -King Of Echo

0 0
Score : 11

Support does a great job at catching these cheats, they have banned many multi loggers at previous tournaments like goultarminator and Dofus cup. Regardless I fail to see why someone would want to play 5 accounts alone against 5 other people, it can only be a disadvantage as it has been show many times before- unless that 1 mind is vastly superior than the 5 combined.

0 -3
Score : 366

HEX code is naming and sharing! Just an FYI

0 0
Score : 145
trustmeh|2017-06-27 01:24:25
Support does a great job at catching these cheats, they have banned many multi loggers at previous tournaments like goultarminator and Dofus cup. Regardless I fail to see why someone would want to play 5 accounts alone against 5 other people, it can only be a disadvantage as it has been show many times before- unless that 1 mind is vastly superior than the 5 combined.

No.

The cooperation between 5 ppl is always more complicated compared to a single person handling all of the characters.

Even with voice chat, heck, even with telepathy.

This argument is totally invalid.

So is the argument of organising an opposing force. That would mean finding perfect timeframe for 5 ppl to cooperate. Not to mention those ppl have real life and families they have to attend.

This is exactly why multilogging is banned! 

Schmendrick|2017-06-26 20:16:27
AsmodeusCZ|2017-06-26 17:03:14

Numerous reports with valid evidence via support. Thats why we took it also elsewhere...despite him being constantly reported, nothing happens. We have screenshots of him admitting hes breaking the rules, bragging about that he wont get banned.
So, basically... no. (Moderators are not Support. Basically, I asked if you called your local police, and you answered "Yes, I called the FBI, CIA, and UN troops.")

Um, actually, u do send these reports via Ankama Support page. The Support section relays the reports to investigation team.

MODs here on forum have different duties.

Cheers
0 0
Score : 366

And fuck it you can't ban me from Twitter/Facebook/Twitch and Youtube.... I'll name and shame not only the person in question, but the company in Question if this shit doesn't get solved soon.

0 -1

It seems like this discussion can't help returning to calling out specific players for bad actions. Due to the Naming and Shaming rule (and a few others that were bent or fractured in the course of the discussion), I'm closing this thread for now.

I encourage anyone who sees someone breaking the rules to grab a screenshot and report them to Support.