FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where can i report a player?

By Noobinthewindow#2343 June 26, 2017, 19:49:39

Iv been getting harassed daily and someone has been being super rude to me and a few others i wanted to know if it was possible to report players?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

You cannot report players directly on the forums (that is against the rules). You need to either Ankabox a Moderator or ask for a Moderator to get back to you.

See message in context
Reactions 8

You cannot report players directly on the forums (that is against the rules). You need to either Ankabox a Moderator or ask for a Moderator to get back to you.

Score : 1

so that mean if there is a person disconnecting/hacking you from a kolo match so you will lose your turn, we will have to contact a moderator.

0 0

With evidence gathered during the fact, yes.

Additionally, if someone is hacking you to make you lose your turn in a Kolossium match, you might want to consider changing your password and secret question.

Score : -265

What if someone have been attacking perceptors and prisms with 5 of his characters for over 3 months, and ample evidence has already been presented to support?
Do we also contact moderators?

2 0

You can get in touch with a Moderator (or ask for a Moderator to get back to you) to talk about cheaters, yes.

Score : 16

Oh

0 0
Respond to this thread