FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

You can make your complaints about the poor performance of Ankama here!

By xFrozenxWondersx - SUBSCRIBER - June 27, 2017, 16:24:46
Reactions 83
Score : 223

how is threatening to not sub a threat, You can sub without paying real money hence not harming ankamas profits lol

0 -1
Score : 25849

Someday you will finally learn that subbing thru ogrines also generate profit for Ankama. it is just not a straightforward revenue system, more of a indirect revenue generating system... Someday you will realize that somebody pays real money to Ankama in order to sell those ogrines and you will be mindblown.

2 -1
Score : 72

very interesting topic, I try stay away of pvp much as possible for these reasons, ive seen "whats his name do this multilog thing quite a lot, I stopped reading after anj news broadcast and advertisement, I hope it get resolves properly but in meantime maybe community leaders could do some own integrity checks into their own alliance till the company fixes it.

0 0
Score : 145
Please guys, do not derail this thread.

If u wish to make game suggestions, go to respectable forum section.

This thread was made so MODs relay our messages to Ankama higher-ups.

Those messages are about upholding ToU regarding fair play and unsatisfaction with Echo server technical performance. 
0 0
Score : -326

That, or this thread is meant to be ignored by Ankama, just like all the reports about the multiloggers in AvA conflicts were ignored.

0 0
Score : 145

This thread is not ignored. MODs here on community forum are doing what they can to relay these messages.

Trust me, it is worth to post here your own bad personal experience, possibly described in detail.

Just avoid direct player naming.

MODs, would you please confirm that these complaints are being relayed to Ankama higher-ups?

Thank you in advance.

0 -1
Score : 3882
Gunnerwolfang|2017-07-03 13:35:47
Someday you will finally learn that subbing thru ogrines also generate profit for Ankama. it is just not a straightforward revenue system, more of a indirect revenue generating system... Someday you will realize that somebody pays real money to Ankama in order to sell those ogrines and you will be mindblown.
I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that a player subscribing with ogrine bought in the Kama Exchange is equally a paying customer as another who pays direct real money for their subscription and other ogrine-related needs. I used to think differently, and some part of me still feel paying with real money seems more "valued" than someone who only ever pay with kamas, but only in cases where a player only ever buy Ogrine with real money for services and subscription but never to sell for kamas. In these cases, their ogrine never enters circulation of the Kama Exchange thus never used by players who practically only pays Ankama their gaming time to continue to subscribe.
All this is to say, if "Ogrine sell to Kamas" doesn't exist or cease to function, the only legit paying customers are those paying real money. If we assume instead of having players that only ever pay their sub with kamas be the driving force of the Kama Exchange system, Ankama change to selling kamas directly, then all those players who only ever sub with kamas will be like back in the old days when Kama Exchange system did not exist.

From a different perspective, you could say ANKAMA is "generous, and nice" for offering the Kama Exchange system. In another perspective, it's like they are showing pity to those who could not for any personal reasons subscribe to their game with real money. The fact that players uses the Kama Exchange being a driving force of the system is only an after-effect of it's existence. In another words, players who only ever sub with kamas is not the cause of Ankama generating revenue, so this takes me back to what I said above of how I personally feel a real money paying player is somewhat more valued than one who only ever subscribe with kama-bought ogrine.

As a response for this thread, I believe any comments left here are read by at least a moderator if not one of our community managers. None have yet left a reply clearly shows they have nothing to add when themselves are mere messengers of Ankama. Unless there is any useful information to add, they will refrain from replying because any thread with a moderator or community manager reply attracts attention and this attention can lead the thread to be too "heated" thus at risk of being closed.

In response to the topics being discussed in this thread, indeed many players left their complaints and personal negative experience of the game and Ankama's insensitivity to enforcing the rules they made, however the topics of discussion of a thread is NOT based on what the majority discuss about, but by the thread title and what the thread starter says in the first post. Based on these two points, this thread is basically a place for personal complaints of any nature so long it relates to the game and Ankama's inaction to enforcing the rules they made.
In my defense, what I wrote is my personal "complaint", and it is not directed at any particular player but the system alone. If everybody believes anyone have a right to speak up what they think, then here is what I think. Though honestly I stand by with Ankama's inaction in respond to most players' complaints in the past 9 years, that it seem like the implication is nobody has any right-to-speech if it's negative feedback. Then again, personally I wasn't raised up with the idea that a lot of "basic human rights" existed according to the People of the "most powerful country in the world".

No direct naming made, satisfactory? 
0 0
MadSock|2017-07-04 21:23:41
In another words, players who only ever sub with kamas is not the cause of Ankama generating revenue, so this takes me back to what I said above of how I personally feel a real money paying player is somewhat more valued than one who only ever subscribe with kama-bought ogrine.
Monthly Subscription
Pay Player
Player pays $7-10 for 1 month P2P
= Ankama earns $7-10

Play Payers

Ogrine Seller pays $7-10 for 4,400 ogrines then sells the ogrines to pay players for 2-3mk, pay players then buys 1 month P2P
= Ankama earns $7-10

How is your $7-10 dollars more valuable than the $7-10 that my ogrine sellers pay Ankama in order to get 2-3mk? Ankama earned $7-10 because ogrine sellers needed my 2-3mk so they bought $7-10 dollars worth of ogrine. WIthout ogrine subscribers, there will be no point in buying vast amount of ogrines because other than subscription, all other use of ogrines are mostly novelty thus not as necessary to purchase.

In both scenario, Ankama earns money even if the play payers did not spend money. The ogrine sellers are the ones who paid for the subscription. The ogrine seller benefit in this scenario because they gain vast amount of kamas that they can use to buy things that they need ingame (expensive gears and resources). Without a play payer, those ogrine sellers will have a difficult time getting the gears and resources that they need. Without ogrine sellers, Ankama will have an even lower subscribed playerbase thus lower revenue.

If Ankama have 100,000 subscribed account, that means that they earn 700,000 to 1,000,000 dollars.
Now let us remove those who play pay.... If there are 50,000 ogrine subscriber, then that means Ankama will lose 350,000 to 500,000 dollars worth of ogrine sale monthly.
1 -1
Score : 65

If only ankama would actually ban people who break their ToS.

0 0
Score : 2411

After not having played the game for a few years and its forums for a couple months, I must say I'm surprised. I thought merging the servers would be a great and beneficial change to all players in some way, but all I'm seeing is criticism. Definitely unexpected.

0 0
Score : 5966

I, for one, enjoy the better markets... stuff being for sale period is a pretty new thing for me!

2 0
Score : 2799

Add me to the list of happy folks. The markets are phenomenal and the playing experience has overall improved as a result of the merge. Though I can understand why some members are upset, there are so many amazing new people to interact with - you don't have to focus on negativity.

2 0
Score : 778

I haven't had any problems with the merge so far. It's actually been pretty great, and a driving factor in getting both me and multiple other folks back into the game, hopefully for good this time.

Servers is not perfect, I'll agree. But I've had no disconnects, just a few lag spikes.

2 0
Score : 2134

I can actually buy gear and sell food now, and there's way more people with whom I can do things.

2 0
Score : 72

anj you speak for many, could you give your own opinion please, rather than copy and paste, , as a value member id like hear your own thoughts and how you feel, than act as the representive for all others , stop hiding behind other people and talking for the majority please, your opinion matters and how you feel , not a poll you take. stop playing such crap and be a human and have words of your own

0 0
Score : 2134

People speak for others when there are problems. That's normal. Don't be rude.

0 0

Apparently you can report multi-accounters to moderators instead of to support; maybe they will actually take action or at least issue a warning.
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/330035-can-i-report-player?page=1
So if you have any screenshots about that-player-that-cannot-be-named (Mr. T), now's the time to send them.

0 0
Score : 4

This has been done NUMEROUS TIMES by MULTIPLE PEOPLE yet NO ACTION WAS TAKEN.

0 0

Edit: Screenshots with /whois and /time.

0 0

NARCISSECR|2017-07-21 07:14:01
Apparently you can report multi-accounters to moderators instead of to support; maybe they will actually take action or at least issue a warning.
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/330035-can-i-report-player?page=1
So if you have any screenshots about that-player-that-cannot-be-named (Mr. T), now's the time to send them.

Apparently, players have done that multiple times for the longest time, way before the server merge. And Ankama's lack of punishment to known offender(s) only encourages more abuse and discourages reporting.
0 0
Score : 2646

AsmodeusCZ|2017-07-04 09:51:20
Please guys, do not derail this thread.

If u wish to make game suggestions, go to respectable forum section.

This thread was made so MODs relay our messages to Ankama higher-ups.

Those messages are about upholding ToU regarding fair play and unsatisfaction with Echo server technical performance. 

lmfaoooo what higher-ups??? *looks in blank corners* your comment made me lol fr do you believe that?, we dont get attention.
0 0
Respond to this thread