FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.43: the Beta is live!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 10, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The alignment quests are reaching their climax and the secrets of the Ivory Dofus are close to being unearthed. Instead of eagerly waiting for answers in the next update, you can test it all out in the beta version right now!

Ten years of stories are finally wrapping up in the next update. As Simsoft announced in Gamakna #2, the final chapter in the alignment quests is about to start, and the secrets of the Ivory Dofus will be revealed.

The beta is online right now, giving you the chance to discover lots of new quests, rewards, monsters and, of course, iconic characters. There's also the chance to fight a new boss*...

Alright, since it's you, here's a little preview:

How can I join the beta?

1. Download the beta client from the forum.
  2. Test the new features.
  3. Tell us about any problems you encounter in the dedicated section.

Many thanks in advance for any feedback you send us during the beta phase. It's thanks to your involvement that the game grows and improves!
First Ankama intervention

Uh, guys?

Dardondakal just breathed on the News. Nobody panick... apparently his grandmother told him to.

See message in context
Reactions 66
Score : 37

40 Critical Damage for sure

0 0
Score : 336

40 fixed resis across all elements gg no re

1 0
Score : 832

That's what I'm guessing as well. Can't wait.

0 0
Score : 1839

DOPE! Been waiting for something like this ;D

0 0
Score : 549

Calling it, 40 initiative.

Also, would really love to hear some news on the proposed 200+ spell variations - it feels like it has been ages since it has been mentioned. I don't mind waiting for a good thing, but keeping us looped in would be super appreciated!

0 0
Score : 2155

It was put on the backburner because of the logistics (and dealing with a lack of decent rewards for Kolo) and the fact that it isn't necessarily as essential as new content.

mythici|2017-08-10 09:21:48
Calling it, 40 initiative.

Also, would really love to hear some news on the proposed 200+ spell variations - it feels like it has been ages since it has been mentioned. I don't mind waiting for a good thing, but keeping us looped in would be super appreciated!
0 0
Score : 18

40 Damage or 40 Critcal Damage

0 0
Score : 1361

We allready have the Ice Dofus for damage. It gives 25 damage all elements

0 0
Score : 208

I hope it is something unique and interesting. I am bored of flat stats + 1% final dmg increase after something... So far Cloudy and Abyssal Dofus are my favorite ones in terms of being unique and not improved throphies.

0 0
Score : 21

Pls better be a defensive dofus

0 0
Score : 600

Hoping for Masqueraider buffs

1 0
Score : 617

if it's 8% res in 5 ele's that is going to break dofus, can't wait

0 0
Score : 147

40 pp biggrin

0 0
Score : 3340

So a buffed Kaliptus dofus? Nah I don't think so

0 0
Score : 840

40 lock and dodge

0 0

40 critical damage hands down

0 0
Score : 774

+40 range without changing range cap on equipment

It'll be OP because of the +40 range, but pointless because you can only use like 6 of them

0 0
Score : 39

if 40 power or smth like that i'm gonna leave dofus

0 0
Score : 640

Doubt it since the Crimson Dofus already gives 80% power

0 0

Uh, guys?

Dardondakal just breathed on the News. Nobody panick... apparently his grandmother told him to.

He also breathed on me on his way out. I feel woozy... Can't even read English anymore...

Letters... not making... sense...
Score : 29

+40% range dmg -40% cc dmg turn 1, opposite turn 2 and so on.

Edit:
WOW FIXED RES

0 -1

40 fixed res.. Thank you? I guess

0 0
Score : 506

Its how to rapidly boost feca and sacrier class and horribly nerf iops (iops wrath) ;DD
Wp Ankama

0 0
Respond to this thread