FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.43: the Beta is live!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 10, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 66
Score : 861

You honestly become more and more disappointing with every day passed... I'm starting to lose hope.

1 -1
Score : 3339

You're making it soooo hard to like you guys... 

0 -1
Score : 134

This is the end of dofus for me.

I have been playing low level pvp for the last 4 years.

I spent 250mk on the cloudy dofus when it first came out. And now I have no characters who can even use it because it is level 180. Why does ankama want to ruin everything fun about this game?

The whole point about dofuses it that they should be extremely powerful. They should make your character a cut above everyone else because they are so rare and valuable. But now ankama wants to make everyone equal. So all level 150s will be basically equal because you can't even equip the good dofuses. And it has been happening for the last 5 years of dofus updates and I am sick of it.

Goodbye dofus. I don't know why you do everything you possibly can to make your playerbase quit. Focus on making the game fun. Not the other way around.

1 -13
Score : -1226

bye, have fun.

4 -5
Score : 125

Hi, are we going to be able to login beta server today and when? They had time to state they're going to change again some dofus' appearances but nothing about the login of "certaines communities"....

1 0

The team is planning an update on the 2.43 Beta today at 16:00 (Paris Time, a little over an hour after this post's timestamp).

This update should fix the issue, meaning you should be able to log into the Beta server afterwards.

As an aside, please keep in mind that the Graphic Design team (responsible for the appearances of the Dofus) and the Client team (responsible for making sure you can log in) are two very different teams, meaning what one does has no impact on the work of the other's. And each give an update when they can.

Score : 1495

On the beta, my main who has 11.5k achievement points on the real server has lost all his achievements, I have less than 2000 points left on beta, is this a bugg????? If so, I hope they fix it because I dont want all my hard work to be for nothing.

1 0

Achievements have not been imported for this Beta. The points you do have must be from Achievements that have unlocked again on the Beta. As such, this is a normal situation and not a bug; there's nothing to worry about.

Furthermore, Ranking, Incarnations, Achievement counters and mount certificates have not been imported either.

Score : 1495

ah thanks for the reply

0 0

You're welcome.

In other news, the new Order quests and the new Wanted Posters have been activated on the 2.43 Beta. Happy testing!

Score : 1821

Can't seem to be able to get the new Bounty Quests.

0 0
Score : 1

Haha

0 0
Respond to this thread