FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Free Shushivin Set With A Subscription

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 16, 2017, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Until August 20th inclusive, receive a free living set with subscription packs. Get your hands on the Shushivin cape and hat, and enjoy some company on your long, solitary travels! 

Exploring all four corners of the World of Twelve can sometimes be a lonely life for an adventurer. Did you hear about the Twelvian who went half-mad while lost in the middle of the ocean? His only companion was a Gobbowl Ball which, for some strange reason, he called Wheelsun. But they ultimately drifted apart. 

You wouldn't want to end up like that, would you? So, make sure you always have company by acquiring a living set for yourself. Whether you are friendless or simply antisocial, the Shushivin set is your remedy for acute loneliness!

Get a Shushivin Cape with every purchase of a 3-month subscription pack or Special pack. Similarly, get a Shushivin Hat with every purchase of a 6-month subscription pack. And if you buy a 1-year subscription pack or a Master pack, you get the hat as well as the cape

Don't miss out! 
Reactions 8
Score : 3882

Cool, but when is the other two pieces coming out? The ones implied when shushivin first unveiled the so called "upcoming four piece set of living item".

0 0
Score : 398

Now i'm glad i waited with the Master pack.

0 0
Score : 1

Will I get the shushu-hat even tho I will buy subscriptionpacks with ogris...or do I have to pay real money?

0 0
Score : -1938

You'll also get the hat when you pay with Ogrines.

3 -4
Score : 1

pff bought 1 yr 1 week ago just got the old haven bag thats ugly >,>

0 0
Score : 1414

Untill when is this promotion? Cuz I want to get both 3 months + 6 months sub for my main but I have to safe some money first ''0_0

0 0
Score : 3882

Until and including 20th August, which was yesterday. If the offer no longer appear in the emporium then it's gone for good.

0 0
Score : 1414

oh well, thanks Ankama for not mentioning a date. Maybe its a good advice to do so next time, because I was about to spend some money for p2p, but too late, you lost money.

0 0
Respond to this thread