FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Spend Real Money, Get Real Powerful

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 18, 2017, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Iops are known for being impish and for thinking about fighting… although "think" may be a strong word. And when they go wild, they unleash the infamous fatal blow! A move their enemies don't recover from. Feel like trying it out? Well, you'll get the Iop Fatal Blow for free when you use real currency to buy something from the Shop!

Take advantage of this offer to deliver a blow that's both effective and dramatic: until Sunday, August 20th (23:59 Paris Time), the Iop Fatal Blow is free when you buy anything from the Shop using cash – no matter the total!
Reactions 10
Score : 1164

Is this a joke or something?

0 0
Score : 1225

Yes i think its a very late april fools.

0 0
Score : 1164

So if I spend real money happy I get a spell animation that crashes my client 50% of the time.

1 0
Score : 601

spend real money pls, we can't afford the servers for much longer

1 -1
Score : 3006

Just say it, you need money for your servers? 

1 0
Score : 102

very useful ty
every1 will defo buy
ankema rich today

1 -1
Score : 200

lol , what kind of lame joke is this ,sure let me spend money to get an animation that is not only anti-climactic but makes the client crash , not to mention that most people have fatal blows turned off. ankama you might be more similar to iops than you think.

2 0
Score : 1

they are getting bolder

0 0
Score : 3882

I too stand with what others already said. Here is someone who bought all the fatal blows available up until this point and never have I turned on the settings since the initial try out nearly crashed my client and that was before the merge when the client used less memory due to low population.

0 0
Score : 5160

>implying you can buy end-game stuff directly via Orgines.

0 0
Respond to this thread