FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

This game has always been a confusing pile of garbage

By shadow-of-lost-dreams - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 27, 2017, 23:24:16
Reactions 33
Score : 161

i m hitter ... never in my life leecher parasite... and i need to pay other player to group ... my level is 157 

0 0
Score : 102

then play solo

0 -1
Score : 5160

Ankama's chocking it's own capital by going for the 8-man account loophole.

0 0
Score : 161

yeah play solo when the majority of content is highest than your level ... of course ... are you bac+10 ?

0 0
Score : 25912

Do not play contents that are too hard for you. There are some higher level contents that are easy. I remember my first 200 took about 1.5 year soloing kanigers and daily quests. My 2nd took about 8 months with 2x exp multiplier, my third took about 5 months with 3x multiplier and now I can level a new character to 200 in 3-4 months with 4x multiplier.

My daily activity when I am leveling solo:
1. Dopple Hunt - 1.5 hour
2. Exp Daily quest - 30 minutes
and when I want to gather kamas.
3. Kama Daily quest - 1.5 hour =  700kk to 1mk

Tedious, but just fine for my busy schedule.

1 0
Score : 809

When you reach level 200, u probably get 90% guild tax leveling a guild, unless your guild lvl 200, u might try and play different class, i usually hunt at pirates frigost by hunting there u don't get the lurgi curse.

0 0
Score : 37

Gunnerwolfang|2017-09-09 22:16:16
Unfortunately, international community will not be able to access that server due to technical issues. It might take a while to be fully accessible.
Then there is the issue of whether solo-accounters would actually start from scratch on a server with very low population.

Does NA count as internattional? Im in Canada
0 0
Score : 1802

Anywhere outside of France is considered international, so yes.

0 0
Score : 3052

You don't seem a day older than you were 10 years ago when you first tried the game, lol

0 0
Respond to this thread