FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gamakna #3 is here!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - August 31, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Hey, why the long face? Bummed that summer's almost over? Well, we have just the thing to improve your mood: Gamakna #3 is finally here! Check out what's inside the magazine dealing with Ankama's different worlds!

Some of you probably spent the summer reviewing the classics by watching Seasons 1 and 2 and the special episodes of WAKFU the series, which aired on Netflix. If so, you're all ready to see the next part of the adventures of Yugo, Amalia, Percedal and company! To make you a true expert in this field, the latest issue of Gamakna offers extra reading material all about the series!

Contents: Gamakna #3

DOFUS MMO

• Dragon Eggs and Primordial Quests
  • More Dofus Mean More Fun!
  • Log Book – Simsoft

As well as...  

COVER

• ILLUSTRATION : XA

EDITORIAL

• ILLUSTRATION : Ancestral Z

DOFUS TOUCH

• Yawn, Mobile GD
  • My Hearty Party
  • Nyom's Spot 
  • Log Book – Kokillette

DOFUS PETS

• Otomai: In Ogrest's Shadow…
  • Japan Expo Adopts DOFUS Pets
  • Log Book – Talentyre

Surprise!

A new video format: Ankama WIP

WAKFU MMO

• Ogrest: A KO for Chaos
  • Enio Code
  • Log Book – Jonquille

WAKFU S3

• Adamai, The Sidekick
  • The Characters Who Are Going to Surprise You
  • Cosplay for the WAKFU Animated Series
  • Log Book – Ntamak

KROSMAGA

• Simo, the Paladir Sniper 
  • Krosmaga at ESWC: A Recap
  • ​​​​​​What's New with Necros and Paladirs
  • Log Book – Adrian

KROSMASTER

• Dewit Versus Ysu: Dueling with the World Champion
  • WAKFU The Animated Series, Season 3: Quiet Please, Sculptors At Work!

BOARDGAMES

• Stellium: Reach For the Stars
  • Monster Slaughter: On the Road Again
  • Log Book – PH

EDITIONS

• New Releases: WAKFU The Animated Series Transmedia and the "Quai des Bulles" Festival
  • Previews: WAKFU The Animated Series Season 3 Artbook
  • Log Book – Élise

MINIGAMES

• Drag'n'Boom: Golden Years of Fiery Passion!
  • Minigames by a Mini Team of Big Hitters!

WAKFU S3 SUPPLEMENT

• Video: Seasons 1 and 2 + Special Episodes
  • Video: Trailer for Episodes 1-5
  • Exclusive Clip from Episode 1
  • WAKFU Behind the Scenes
  • Oropo's Tower: A Minigame at Every Level!

NEW VIDEOS: DRAW ME… A YUGO

HIDDEN CODES

ADDITIONAL ILLUSTRATIONS: Maba

Please note:

Because of a technical difficulty, we have decided to publish the EN and ES versions of the Gamakna in two parts: the first part, including (in EN) the DOFUS MMO, DOFUS Touch, DOFUS Pets, and WAKFU MMO parts has been published today and the second part will be published at the beginning of next week. If you want to find the hidden codes, we advise you to look for them in the FR version (they are clearly marked). We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

CHECK OUT THE GAMAKNA PAGE

Download via the Windows Store

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Dahos

This code gives you an item in WAKFU.

And while it doesn't say for which game it works, isn't the code hidden in the WAKFU section of the magazine?

See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 137

Random french guy was right ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

0 0
Score : 618

Took you guys waaaay to long to show us something of DOFUS 3.
But it was worth it biggrin

So the name is Dofus Cube?

0 0
Score : 1611

The hidden code GOGREST works but doesn't give you the item in DOFUS. Is it perhaps for wakfu or dofusTouch? It doesn't say.

0 0

This code gives you an item in WAKFU.

And while it doesn't say for which game it works, isn't the code hidden in the WAKFU section of the magazine?

Score : 2

Looks nice

0 0
Score : -325

Will that new single-account server also be accessible to the international community?

0 0

Unfortunately, there are some potential technical issues that might (though we hope otherwise, of course) block international players from accessing this server. As such, we cannot at the moment promise that this server will be available to the international community.

However, please rest assured that our intention at this time is to try and find a solution to these potential issues and to allow players from every country to use this single-account server.

Score : 43

Single account server? wow this will actually bring me back to an ankama game. Wakfu can't be fixed (terrible class balance), but I will subscribe to dofus if this single account server is true. Can't wait thank you so much for doing this. I want to enjoy the world without the requirement of having to multi account and can finally feel like my one class really matters.

This is amazing......
If only it could be done for wakfu also after they balance classes.

[Nerodos
|2017-09-01 15:23:30"]Unfortunately, there are some potential technical issues that might (though we hope otherwise, of course) block international players from accessing this server. As such, we cannot at the moment promise that this server will be available to the international community.

However, please rest assured that our intention at this time is to try and find a solution to these potential issues and to allow players from every country to use this single-account server.

Please keep it restricted :x last thing we want to completely ruin the idea of single account server. I understand people want to play with their friends but we have to be serious here and really give the IDEA of single account server a real chance first.
0 0
Score : 618

[Nerodos]|2017-09-01 15:23:30
Unfortunately, there are some potential technical issues that might (though we hope otherwise, of course) block international players from accessing this server. As such, we cannot at the moment promise that this server will be available to the international community.

Yes please do, Single-account server is what we need really need.

0 0
Score : 4

For the Single-account server to work, it should be prohibited to migrate. please.

0 0

Server transfers to the single-account server will be forbidden, of course.

Score : 440

[Nerodos]|2017-09-08 15:12:04
Server transfers to the single-account server will be forbidden, of course.

But, as a mono acc player,  I have emotes and heaven bags that I don't want to left behind on the multi-acc server sad

I have no problem starting over, but I payed for those emotes and I'm proud of my collection over these years just to throw it away
0 0

I can't help you with the emotes, sorry.

However, please rest assured that Haven Bags are account-bound, meaning you'll be able to use them on the new server.

Score : 440

[Nerodos]|2017-09-13 20:48:36
I can't help you with the emotes, sorry.

However, please rest assured that Haven Bags are account-bound, meaning you'll be able to use them on the new server.

Well, Ankama could make emporium emotes account-bound too... And the in game emotes I can get them again smile
1 0

I have passed the suggestion along, proving the first sentence in that quote wrong.

Well played.

May I proudly present, for your consideration, the one and only...

Monoaccount Server FAQ

What will the server be named?

For now, a name has not been chosen. We are looking at the possibility of doing a poll, as we did with the names of the merged servers. 

Will the server be international?

Yes. We will try to create additional community channels for the different communities. 

Will it be possible to transfer our current characters to the server?

As with most new servers, incoming transfers will not be permitted, as it would unbalance its economy. However, outgoing migrations will be allowed. 

Will the KE and Item Emporium be available?

The kama exchange and the shop will not be available when the server is first released. However, we intend to make them available eventually, at the end of a period of time that has yet to be defined. The Haven Bag lottery machines will also be disabled during this period. Only subscription gifts will be available. 

Can we transfer our gifts from DOFUS Pets to the server at launch?

As with the KOE and the Emporium, it will not be possible to transfer gifts from the DOFUS Pets app when the server is first launched. However, it may become possible at some point in the future. 

What about gifts that I have in my gift area already?

Only gifts from the most recent standard subscription packs (for example, the Zombite emote) can be assigned to characters on the Monoaccount server. This does not include the Novice pack. Any other gifts waiting to be assigned in the gift area will not be available on the Monoaccount server. 

Will we be able to purchase services on this server?

Yes, with the exception of incoming server transfers, services will be available to purchase on the Monoaccount server. You can change your name, your colors, your face, and so forth. 

What can we expect in terms of moderation and reporting?

The moderation team will be patrolling the server. We are currently exploring the possibility of new tools to identify and sanction potential abuses. 

What if I share my IP with my girlfriend/brother/cousin/husband/penguin/etc?

Only one account may connect to the server via a given IP at a time. Due to the nature of the server, we cannot make any exceptions. 

Will this server have a special/isolated Kolossium?

No, the server will be connected to the KIS with no special modifications or restrictions.

Will this server be F2P?

No, a subscription will be required to connect to this server. 

Will this server be a seasonal server?

We did discuss the possibility of opening seasonal servers in Gamakna #0, but this particular server will not be seasonal. 

Will there be a specific ladder for “pioneers” (first to level X, first to complete X achievements, etc)?

We do not plan to create a ladder of this type. Considering that the server is designed for single accounts, we prefer not to emphasise behaviors that may encourage people to try to find ways around the server’s restrictions. However, we  will be publishing regular updates about the server so you can track your progress as a whole! We may also be bringing back the Master Profession shields! 

When will the server be released?

Right now, we are planning to release this server in October. At the moment, we aren’t ready to communicate a specific date yet.

Will this server have any kind of permanent boost, like double drops or xp?

No, that is not planned. 

Will there be new character slots?

Each account will have 5 character slots dedicated to this new server. 

Will the group finding feature return because of this server?

At this time, we have no plans to make this feature available for the release of the Monoaccount server.
Score : 74

So the ally from the novice pack will be available, if we buy it after the server opens up?

0 0
Respond to this thread