FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.44: Single-Account Server

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - October 06, 2017, 16:00:00
Reactions 69
Score : 48

Hi there, do we know what time the new server will open? Is it midnight on the 17th or a later time that day? TIA smile

0 0

At the moment, we do not know at what exact time the Ilyzaelle server will open.

However, from this lack of information, we can reasonably estimate that it will be some time after midnight on the 17th.

Score : 80

Nerodos, you mean midnight on north america, or midnight on French?

0 0
Score : 39

I would presume French or GMT +1 so about 4am our time I would presume.  Otherwise for NA it would be open on the 18th.  All I know is I am excited for this chance to actually play on an even keel and actually know that whoever is playing isn't going to use their alt to say grief other players or raise the market to the point where inflation makes things almost impossible to purchase.   So when it opens it opens LOL 

0 0
Score : -3601

IF I make a character there at some point to try it out and cuz some of my friends will try it out, but then IF I get overwhelmed by the communities mix that will be there, will it be possible to transfer FROM the new monoaccount server TO Echo?
I'm asking, cuz I kindof tend to get very attached to my characters, it is hard to leave them behind; even on the Wakfu Beta, it was hard to let my character go, even if I knew it was Beta ... sad Then it was even harder to let my Osa from Wakfu go, when Wakfu became f2p ... sleep

1 -2
Score : 25930

It wouldn't hurt to eventually have the option to "transfer out". It is the "transferring in" that is marked with a red flag.

0 -1

Gansinhoo|2017-10-14 01:46:17
Mystic, France is ahead of America on time zones. So if the server opens at midnight 17th in France, it would be like 6pm or 7pm on the 16th in NA. NA will never get the server on 18th, since it is behind France on time.

Your quite right I'm going the opposite direction; its been a long week at work...  and not enough coffee to deal with it. tongue 
0 0
Score : 513

Are they going to release an official time when it drops? I have plans to log on once it opens to reserve my player name, since I work until Wednesday.

2 0

I'm afraid an official time will not drop ahead of the actual release.

However, we should have an estimate for you later today.

EDIT: I apologise, I was wrong. No estimate will be available today, other than what you already know (October 17th, 2017).

Score : 5161

inb4 people find a way to get past the single account protection and actually ruin the economy and progression by pumping tons of resources. 

either way, I'm in, single-player is how I started this game and where my best experience remains. People can hate it and give an excuse that they're forced to multi-account for several reasons, but how can you throw away the fun this game actually used to by teaming up and such?

1 0

I completely concur with your assessment; I remember when Dofus and Wakfu used to be about grouping **DOFUS more so**   Its part of the reason why I came back after a 6 year vacation.   Though the question is now finding the right class and I'm really torn between Ecaflip and Foggernaut/Osa   GIven this is a fresh start Xelor is looking good too but lets just hope this server is a way to keep the "friendly circle" community going and shut the ones who want to bot their way to success.

0 0
Score : 37

still no ETA?

0 0
Score : 421

Around 7pm Paris time is what i'm reading on the french forms

0 0
Score : 37

thebasketballplayer|2017-10-16 23:29:28
Around 7pm Paris time is what i'm reading on the french forms

u serious? info from admin?
0 0
Score : 161

1 - can i join without subscription for few weeks?
2 - if the answer is no; let's say i joined with 1 week subscription, after the end of subscription can i still continue playing?

0 0
Score : 47

You can join without a subscription, but you'll be limited on what you can do, it works like any other normal server.

0 0
Score : 789

Is it me that can't login, or are the servers currently overloaded due to lots of people trying to connect to create an account on the mono-server?

Also, I noticed that there are currently 2 servers, Fractal and Ilyzelle. Are there differences between the servers that I should take into account before I choose?

0 0

Would be cool if we over on the English side of the community could log on...instead the french get all the good original names and primary access to the server being open....way to go Anakam where the compensation for English players?

0 0
Score : 168

My thoughts exactly.  I personally  probably won't get to choose the name i wanted even though i waited  for maint to be  over so i could log in  quick. Just kept kicking me off lol 

0 0
Score : 7

Is the maintenance still running because cannot log in?

0 0

No we all have bad internet connection or no internet..... aka the french get first access to everything all the time and Anakams servers are a potato with some wires attached to it....

0 0
Score : 3

I cant log in .. I mean in my account i type my account name and password and it just loads then it says: " The server is taking too long to respond, and may be unavailable " and i have the options " Wait " and " Interupt "

0 0
Score : 161

Bottleneck. This is what happening somewhere, right now.
Also we can never compete the answering time of computers of french players.

0 0
Score : 254

I can't log in for an hour. While some people are already playing. Where's the justice???

0 0
Score : 789

Welp there goes our equal start. By the time we're able to login, there will be already been numerous level 200 players, ridable dragoturkeys have been unlocked, and there will be a well established AvA. wink

0 0
Score : 1290

Which is the single account server? or are BOTH Fraktal and Ilyzaelle single-account servers? I just see the word Mono being thrown everywhere.

0 0

Ilyzaelle, Fraktal, and the upcoming Dramak (to be released soon today) servers are all mono-account servers. Fraktal and Dramak have been opened because there were too many players trying to log into Ilyzaelle.

Score : 1

still can't login.. hope they fix it soon

0 0
Score : 254

Nobody from RU community still can't login to any of the 3 mono-account servers... 

0 0
Score : 618

I've been trying since the opening of the server.

I give up.

0 0
Respond to this thread