By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Enable polyglot community? (Possible suggestion)

By hunataloisnopoirod - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 21, 2017, 02:24:22

Okay so... I'm on nervark, and I'm flooded with French even though the server has a English flag and not an international one.

What is annoying me is that while I do have the Portuguese-speaking community enabled, I only find English when I'm actually trying to figure out if someone speaks it during a fight, this isn't much of a trouble in groups where we have the same goal, but recruitment can be annoying, for example, I do know what "recrute pour drop prespic" means (probably) but people get scared of when I speak English.

This is becoming a problem because all the people from the brazillian community are trying to get into more populated servers.

Is there a way to enable the English community for me?

--Kumotsu / Ryuhana

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but you can change your community chat language in the chat options (left from where you type text).

0 0
Score : 3668

I noticed after a while, still would be nice to be able to enable both.

0 0
Respond to this thread