FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Who is King and who isnt - Kolossium ^^

By Budyniowy - SUBSCRIBER - November 06, 2017, 22:34:47

It's an fun topic. I just wonder who in Your opinion is best and worst class at 1v1 and 3v3 kolossium. Explain why you think so smile (at 200lv for sure).
For example, in my opinion best class in:
1v1 is osamodas cause she's hella broken and her sheeps makes me crazy everytime:/
3v3 - Feca, because of tons of AoE skills, tankiest, AP and MP debuffs.

Worst class in:
1v1 is pandawa, I haven't seen any of them in more than hundred of kolo, but when I do, matchup is pretty easy.
3v3 is osamodas. Shes queen of 1v1 but in 3v3 shes crap. At 200lv players killing summons so easily that she is not even seenable as a problem to deal at first place.

Type your King or Queen of Kolossium ^^

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 115

I main str osa with a kolo score of 4.5k in 3v3 (they're on another account of mine) and I invalidate your statement that people even bother killing summons or that osas aren't a threat

Best at 1v1 - Osa, ouginak, feca, sadida, eca
Worst at 1v1 - Rouge, cra

Best at 3v3 - Cra, eca, osa, eni, panda, masq
Worst at 3v3 - Sram

Any classes not mentioned fall under the "good to use in any tier" degree

0 0
Score : 335

damn rogue as the worst in 1v1? i call BS im a rogue myself and i actually do better in 1v1 than 3v3

0 0
Score : 3511

Best at 1v1 - Rogue, Cra, Panda, Eniripsa, Osamodas, Sadida, Iop, Xelor, Masqueraider, Foggernaut, Sram, Enutrof, Huppermage, Ouginak, Eliotrope, Feca
Worst at 1v1 - Ecaflip

Best at 3v3 - Rogue, Cra, Panda, Eniripsa, Osamodas, Sadida, Iop, Xelor, Masqueraider, Foggernaut, Sram, Enutrof, Huppermage, Ouginak, Eliotrope, Feca
Worst at 3v3 - Ecaflip

edit: btw no bias I play all class

2 0
Score : 862

How come my lv177 eca kills lv200 players quite often then..? I'm sorry but my lv177 eca manages to 2turn most lv200 characters. Ecaflips are still one of the best characters in the game and their diversity is amazing. All the mp, dmg bonuses, survivability and rekop... these get eca to be absolutely fantastic... also.. ecas got erosion..

0 0
Score : 862

I am a sram so i will talk about the classes that counter me easy:
best:
1vs1-cra-aoe, steals and good hits, if i get close to them it is easy gg though. ecaflips-perception... and luck are the 2 main reasons why i die against them. enutrofs-mp theft... and bribery... and EVERYTHING, even though i rarely fight against them. eliotropes- i can't reach them.... soooo annoying.. and the heals are way too good. ouginak...-unkillable.. good heals/dmg/mobility... everything, if you play good you can easily win though. Sac... it is 50/50 win/lose there since erosion is very OP and invis is OP too, but they hit extremely hard and if i can't hit hard enough to erode decently before i'm close to death... no way to win.
3vs3-cra,eni-heals...., eca-mp and rekop still hits a lot, ouginak...
worst:
1vs1-xelor... unless they reduce me to 4ap... i can't deal enough dmg to outdamage 15ap xelor and usually they manage to do kill me for 3 turns while i'm getting new invis, but this rarely happens.eniripsa-erosion is sooo strong... it is easy for me to kill eniripsas. osas-.... i'm sram. rogues... unless they have 45% res and have 5500hp.. then i can't blitz them with trapline turn 5 :/ and they blitz me..
3vs3:sram... unless i get cloudy turn close to trapline and blitz someone... usually i'm useless there...rogue.. takes too long to get strong. 3vs3 allows team combinations so most classes fullfil their purposes perfectly..

0 0
Score : 3511

kiromanza|2017-11-11 09:04:27
How come my lv177 eca kills lv200 players quite often then..? I'm sorry but my lv177 eca manages to 2turn most lv200 characters. Ecaflips are still one of the best characters in the game and their diversity is amazing. All the mp, dmg bonuses, survivability and rekop... these get eca to be absolutely fantastic... also.. ecas got erosion..

Sorry I thought my joke was obvious. sad
0 0
Respond to this thread