FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Spell Variants in 2.45

By #[Briss] - ANKAMA - November 10, 2017, 10:00:00
DevTracker
Reactions 135
Score : 3006

SOooo hyped! Amazing update, good job guys!

1 0
Score : 88

Please, get rid of those ugly sacrier forms :/, do something more lore friendly biggrin

3 -1
Score : -68

bad shit...NOow op clases like osa will go more op insain and iops are inly char without modifable range spells???wtf?????

0 -2
Score : 31

Ankama didn't seem to care about certain classes at all. Eca's 300% power, -15% res (in 3 turn) is now replaced by 100% power and -50% CH for 3 turns.Ridiculous, stupid and meaningless nerf for Ecas. What are they gonna be useful for now? Ecas were mediocre at everything before and now they seem just plain useless. What is 100% power gonna be useful for and why would anyone sacrifice 50 crits for it?

2 -1
Score : 150

I saw on lifestream that the maxed leveled WoF has 300% power normal and 350% on a crit but indeed the -50CH, which sucks for people like me who build his class around crits sad 

0 0
Score : 3677

Okay, they didn't get too much in detail with what spells will do what with the gifs and whatnots, but... it feels to me that:

1 - They are showing a big middle finger to whoever had to change builds in the last year.

2 - Iops, the glass cannon class now have shields.

3 - I want to see that damn cute akwadala sram from incarnan.

4 - I'm surprised Pandawas still didn't have the drunk/sober spell together yet.

5 - Osamodas fnally got a water summon again, frogs that give AP. I'll probably have to rechange my build but I'm glad I don't need to combo my dragons just so my summons far away will get AP. Good work on that guys... Wait, I can use only TWO kinds of summon? Did I get that right? But each summon has a functionality. Dragons heal the tank gobballs, and the fat tofu pushes the enemy toward you when you're trying to stay alive. I'm dropping the class if that is the case... right when I wasted over 200kk on my build on the mono server, yay.

PS: Did I get it right, agility ecas builds crit naturally, but won't hit anything because they'll hit water?

0 0
Score : 25848

Osa will probably get to choose between 2 type of spell variation for summon.
Example:
Choose between
Black Tofu (Agi) or Black Toad (Cha)
Fat Tofu (Agi) or Bullfrog (Cha)
Black Wyrm (Int) or Black Gob (Str)
Red Wyrm (Int) or White Gob (Str)

In this scenario, given that we only have 4 summon with 2 variant each, we will have to choose if we want to choose 2 of the same or 3-4 different element (which will not be effective given that we can only summon one type per round, unless that restriction is removed).

Or, it could be that choosing one type will automatically disable the other type on succeeding summon spell (choosing black tofu for example will automatically lock the next summon type to fat tofu disabling the ability to select bullfrog, much similar to a skill tree spell selection).

0 0
Score : 605

Dofus went from unique classes where none was the same, to everyone being healers dps shielders buffers (or, the same). It is a shame, really.

I do love to have spell variants, but I feel sad knowing how it went from different classes to "it is basically the same".

3 -1

If done properly, class roles can still be variant enough to distinguish each class from another. For example, osa will still be the summoner class unrivaled in its summoning capabilities, sram can still be the trap/assassin class, eniripsa will still be the best healer class.... etc....

1 -1
Score : 18

i need to know what they'll offer in exchange for kolossokens

0 0

Another 50% power pet 8D

0 0
Score : 3384

Not pleased with the Ecaflip changes announced. Already felt penalised when the cra power boost didn't incur a penalty like the -15% res (which is massive in PvPm).

Keeping the limitation to only 1 turret at evo III is a joke. Foggernauts are barely viable in 1v1, useless in 5v5 and PvM. This won't change that. Spend ages upgrading a turret to evo III to only have it get one turned. What's the point?

2 0
Score : 8

how many kolossokens per spell point scroll used tho?

0 0

One thousand, their purchase price from Glad Yator. The plan is not to make you lose (or gain) kolossokens.

Score : 454

Hype for sac re look/revamp biggrin

0 -1
Score : 54

the kolossokens dont help me in anyway, ive bought spell points from merchant players and don't kolo at all

0 0
Score : 52

Are you complaining that you will earn some free kolossokens ?

0 -1
Score : 723

I really dont get why people are complaining about the spell points --> kolosokens. It does not matter where you got your spell points from, you will recieve 1,000 kolotokens per any additional spell point over 199 or any spell point scroll in inventory. I myself have about 600 spell point scrolls used between all my characters and am excited to see what ankama will bring.

1 0

It is because kolosokens requires kolo ratings to be of any use. They purchased their SP Scrolls using millions of kamas and now they will be getting a kolosoken refund that they can only trade for low-worth items due to their low kolosoken rating.

0 0
Score : 723

Also, I cannot wIt for this to be on beta. I might just have to call off work when it hits beta... Jk tongue

0 0
Score : 152

Uhm well !! It looks interesting: you're really redesigning this all game

0 0
Score : 1801

Im happy with the changes coming to the sram mainly because there not changing anything with the core of the class but reinforceing roles primarily, I don’t know what to think about the introduction of change/healing, will definitely have to try that out but its a variation so no harm done and I LOVE the fact they separated the new variations from 200+, one of my biggest problems with omega levels was the tie in with spell variations.

2 0
Score : -12

Due to spell variance is omni build still worth it? for example the class cra. 

0 -1
Score : 827

For those that want to know more about the sadida variants, here's what I got from the dofus live https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q1btHNlqSmw7zEXKpAP-7EClZF-cMzzj/view?usp=sharing

1 0
Score : 546

Oh damn thank you very much! I was so sad when i missed the stream biggrin
Im glad to see that they added more options to do with trees and new dolls wont just make them a cheap damage blocker.
Love to see that poison wind finally has some use
Soothing bramble variant seems very wierd

0 0
Score : -62

as a semi serious wakfu player who just joined dofus i must say i was really turned away from the lack of skills and simplicity in dofus... but i quickly got over it and started having fun :O this is great, thanks

2 -2
Score : 568

As much as i think it all sounds amazing I cant help but feel that this is going to destroy the game.

Every time there is a new class released it is OP. But now all classes will be OP to an extent? It is going to be a complete mess.

The dungeons that used to be a nightmare but were then nerfed to make them easier are now going to be as easy as gobbal dungeon.

Are we then going to see a situation where everything gets a vitality increase?

Change can be good but extreme change is a silly idea. And extreme change is a mild way to put this update.

0 -2

Well, you do have a point. Ankama already has trouble patching one class or another since they ignore most requests after beta. Now they expect us to believe they redesigning 18 classes with twice as much spells is going to be just fine... Yeah...

0 0
Score : 75

So should I just resign selling spell point scrolls?

0 0
Respond to this thread