FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

You can join the beta now!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 16, 2017, 16:15:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

If the god Iop saw fit to give a speech in Astrub personally addressing Twelvians, the situation must be dire indeed… See for yourself by logging on right now and testing the Update 2.45 beta!

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Something is rotten in the World of Twelve… You've probably spotted what we're hinting at. In fact, it's very likely you've run into them: those aimless beings with dead, glassy eyes that look like they're straight out of Externam… 

Ever since the Veriun Dead turned up in your humble little adventurer's life, and the statues of the gods were destroyed, you've had plenty of burning questions. Well, Update 2.45 beta is almost here, and it's sure to provide some answers! But are you ready to hear them…? 

To find out more, head over to the page dealing with the update

Then you'll see why it's worth butting heads with some icky ghosts!  

How can I join the beta?

1. Download the beta client from the forum.
  2. Test the new features.
  3. Tell us about any problems you encounter in the dedicated section.

Many thanks in advance for any feedback you send us during the beta phase. It's thanks to your involvement that the game grows and improves!
First Ankama intervention

We are aware that there is a stability issue on the beta server at the moment, and the team is actively working to fix said issue.

We have no ETA on when the Beta servers will reopen.

See message in context
Reactions 99
Score : 1870

nice way to present the beta content. The new release layout is stunning!
You've got me totally intrigued, both in the contents and in the way of presenting them, nice job dudes!

0 0
Score : 631

Genuinely got chills watching this trailer. Wish past updates got this much effort and commitment, but alas. I'm hyped now!

1 0
Score : 3013

Except that the beta isn't working

0 0
Score : 147

When is the beta gonna actually be up? It's been on "backup" for the past hour.

0 0
Score : 783

It is honestly offending to open the beta and announce it publically, then after 15 minutes the beta went in backup.. that lasts a whole hour.. (never seen that long beta) WITHOUT any people updating us why it happened and when we could possibly play on beta again.. Info please...

0 0

We are aware that there is a stability issue on the beta server at the moment, and the team is actively working to fix said issue.

We have no ETA on when the Beta servers will reopen.

Score : 783

Thank you for the information! Good luck to the people fixing the issues and by the way-the update looks amazing from what i could see from the beta, Good job!

0 0
Score : 702

Nerodos, did they made changes to the Seemyol? I noticed mine was't giving the 100 vit bonus. Was that intentional or a bug? BTW I'm excited to try the auto pilot!

0 0
Score : 3013

Mine wasn't either, i guess it's a bug

0 0
Score : 1441

Uhm, that makes alot of my chars have lower vit than i want to, can we expect a free orb on all chars? I want my vit to be back how it used to be

0 0

Sacriers will have a free statistics reset because of their revamp, but that is all.

Score : 3

good luck amakna

0 0

OK, so note for later: mount certificates are evil.

After removing 1.6 million of them (seriously, what are you doing with all these?), we're expecting the Beta servers to be back in action around 19:45 (Paris Time)!

Before you ask: you'll get to keep the mounts that were in paddocks and stables when we made the copy of your characters.

Score : 34

Are they planning on opening up a second beta server? I don't think I've ever seen one refusing connections because it was full.

0 0
Score : 3

So loot on enutrof chest is gone then? Free class change?

0 0

The Enutrof chest no longer provides a loot bonus, yes.

We have no plans to hand free class changes.

Score : 945

Beta server is full. Unable to log in currently, also will all the spell variants have a english translation by the end of the beta period? Specifically for Xelors.

0 0

We will open another Beta server as soon as possible.

Score : 34

Honestly,you have to be kidding,the enutrof changes,clumsiness can only be cast linear and the chest no longer drops anything?You just turned the only useful class in pvm used for drops and mp theft into the most useless class of the game,and the new mob aggros system,seriously?I'm really dissapointed,seeing what my favourite game is turning into..

2 0
Score : 771

Agree 100% with this. Enutrofs are supposed to be treasure hunters whose prime purpose is debuffing. They just got stripped of both of these qualities and what did they get instead? Healing. 

There are already so many classes with healing, why are they turning this one into another second rate eni class? 

Already made a post about aggro system as well.

4 0
Score : 400

This is ridicolous, all these nerfs kept hiddem, and the hate for poor enus. I'm legit angry now.

0 0
Score : 808

If the thing about chest not dropping anything anymore is true, then, yep, I'm out.

0 0
Score : 459

The 64bit Linux Client seems to be unavailable, any chance it will be in the near future?

0 0
Score : 1342

Aggro system definitely needs a rework. already got aggroed when i afk'd after a fight. and also got agroed once right after a fight when i was still looking at the fight results screen.
Not able to log enu as he's f2p but if clumsiness is really linear... wow that's bad.
Favorite part of this update so far is tactical mode. It looks sooo much nicer now. and different in each area. bravo. beautiful.laugh

Nerodos or someone could you tell me if my feca spells are glitched or not? Using reinforced protection when I've used rampart will remove it's effects like usual but if i use the rampart variant fortification, then i get to keep my shield even if i use reinforced protection. I'd sure be happy if it's meant to be this way but it seems a bit too good to be true.

0 0
Respond to this thread