FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

You can join the beta now!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 16, 2017, 16:15:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 99
Score : -12

Omfg stop whining. You can play 80% of classes like before because not everyone had their original spells changed. The update couldn't be better - the amount of variety is amazing and allows creative to shine.

1 -8
Score : 4365

Is any one else bothered by how UGLY AND BORING the new osa summons are, it would have been better to have the gobball and tofu models from incarnam than these abominations, the dragon is almost not shitty but the toads and the egg tofu are just stabbing my eyes.
But i guess i won't play osas anymore since they nerfed them to oblivion.

Also the new glyph of blindness has a max range of 3 (from the former 5) so if you don't cast in on yourself you could potentially wreck yourself, why? It wasn't OP anyway, nerf for the sake of it?

The classes are getting exactly like the dungeons, a bunch of the same old gimmick. But hey, we can all just play iops.

0 0
Score : 702

When is the beta patch for this week?

0 0
Score : 1440

Beta is under maintenance? I got kicked out of the server, how long will it take?

0 0
Score : 708

Can this still change or is now definitely gonna be like it is on beta now?

0 0

The purpose of the Beta is to test an Update before it goes live. Although we are mainly looking for bugs in order to correct them before release, we are also listening to your feedback, and we'll take it into account as much as possible. Nothing is yet set in stone.

Nerodos, any Idea ( roughly ) when the beta will be going live? I know it has been said next month in im correct, but will it be like first week of december or last week? 

0 0

Well Nerodos, I wish vitality either wasn't taken from sacriers (losing hp by self damage would be much better than losing the overall vitality), or atleast they could have left the lightspeed spell as it was, as in right now sac will once again be easy to kill in pvp by stealing it's mp + it was the best thing ever for positioning both in pvm and pvp..Although the current update buffs many spells damages, it nerfs sacriers badly in positioning and hp, which of one is the main attribute for a sacrier. It's sad. I wish they would fix it up before bringing it into the actual game :I

2 0

Will we know on time when the update goes live so we can transfer our SP scrolls to 1 account? 

0 0
Score : 70

Nerodos, I sincerely hope that Ankama will extremely improve the new Sacrier. I've tested all Elements and Spells very carefully, but actually i have to admit, that the new Update is a big step back and nerv for the Sacrier. He's neither a tank nor a really good Damage Dealer anymore, it's something between but not in a good way.. So please think about the words of the community, every Sacrier player is disappointed at the moment. We know that you are always try to find the best solution for the players, but this is unfortunately the wrong way...

Let's hope for the best!

1 0
Score : 399

I mean, Dopple Summoning is a cute spell, and even though I don't have datas to back up my opinion, I think players like it. Couldn't it be made into a common spell that is only obtainable in dopple village or something like that? Perhaps with a dedicated challenge, as it is for the Chafer and the Arachnee...

0 0
Score : 276

Thank you for reverting the clumsiness change. It's still nerfed to only 2 mp, but it's a way more acceptable and understandable nerf now.

0 0
Score : 294

Recently, I started to play as a sac on monoaccount server and this is going to be a huge change for them. I really hope that the vitality debuff will be removed, as it's too dangerous and doesn't feel rewarding enough to risk. If I remember correctly every sacrier will be given a class change potion due to the revamp. Is that true?

I also saw that enus got a little buff after the huge nerf, and I don't know if it was intentional from the beginning, but shovel of judgement reduces 3 MP on all levels instead of 2. Nice balance there.

0 0
Froggy96|2017-11-26 11:26:28
If I remember correctly every sacrier will be given a class change potion due to the revamp. Is that true?

No, it is not. Sacriers will have their characteristics reset for free, but that is all.

AHAHHAHAHAH that moment someone says ''enus got a buff''  so funny

1 -1
Score : 702

Is there an estimated release date for Dofus 2.45?

0 0

At the moment, the estimated release date for Update 2.45 is December 2017.

Score : 2704

LIFESTEAL

Lack of effective life steal is devastating. Not only do we have fewer life steal spells and no area of effect life steal, but there is nothing comparable to our current damage bonus to allow us to steal effectively with the single target spells. As a nail in the coffin, these spells actively remove the one damage boost we do get. And the crowning insult: other classes are actually gaining life steal. Ranged and AoE lifesteal. This was the one thing we were really good at and it’s basically gone!

DAMAGE BONUS

The damage bonus from suffering is inferior to our current damage boosts. And by the way, final damage is inferior to a Power bonus because it only benefits the spells you are already effective with. It does not help you utilize your off element spells in a meaningful way, like Power does.
But the lower bonus is nothing compared to its cost: 25% of our max HP. Does Iop or Eca or anyone pay such a price for power? But let’s say that is the Sacrier’s thing. It stands to reason that if I’m practically killing myself for a power boost that I can only use at short range, I should be putting classes who do not pay such a price for power to shame. But that is not the case. I am killing myself for equal or less damage compared to what others do on turn 1 by pushing a button like George Jetson.

PRE-NERFED BORING SPELLS

Revised spells are both less interesting and less powerful than the current spells. Charging now costs 4 AP and does not steal life. Unleased? Doesn’t steal life. Doesn’t apply the Dodge penalty. Light Speed? Requires a target so you can’t use it to get around. Motivating Pain? Linear, no power boost, less damage. Couldn’t you have just added new spells to our current arsenal instead of replacing everything with Range 1 damage spells that do little else? Somehow we have twice as many spells and I’m having trouble finding any I’d rather use over the current versions.

OVERLY SITUATIONAL NEUTRAL DAMAGE SPELLS

Pain Shared was actually good if you needed Neutral damage or just had enough enemies around you. Now it is even more situational because it is tied to Suffering. I’d like the old version I can actually use when I’m ready to, please. And while we’re on the subject of situational neutral damage: Punishment is still garbage. Couldn’t this just do respectable neutral damage (regardless of HP) that increases as your HP drops? Why does it have to be 100% useless unless the stars and moon align? How can we have spell variety when you make things stupidly situational?

I’d laugh at all this… but it hurts too bad. I’ll take my current sac over this any day. The punishments may not be ‘interesting’, but he kicks butt and stays alive. He won’t do either unless you take the feedback you are getting seriously.

2 -2
Score : 70

There is nothing to add. You bring it to the point.

0 0

Above comments regard Sacrier changes. (Top of my message cut off)

0 0
Score : 37

Greesee|2017-11-29 13:41:28
LIFESTEAL

I agree with you on this point. I was Strength/Chance build just because of lifesteal (and srambad daggers)

DAMAGE BONUS

The damage bonus from suffering is inferior to our current damage boosts. And by the way, final damage is inferior to a Power bonus because it only benefits the spells you are already effective with. It does not help you utilize your off element spells in a meaningful way, like Power does.
But the lower bonus is nothing compared to its cost: 25% of our max HP. Does Iop or Eca or anyone pay such a price for power? But let’s say that is the Sacrier’s thing. It stands to reason that if I’m practically killing myself for a power boost that I can only use at short range, I should be putting classes who do not pay such a price for power to shame. But that is not the case. I am killing myself for equal or less damage compared to what others do on turn 1 by pushing a button like George Jetson.

Ecas and espcially Iops buff is for burst. You can't compare that. Iop has power in 2 out of 4 Turns, he has to spend 3AP again and again and he can be dispelled. The todays Sacriers damage bonus is ridiculous strong.
The new Sacriers damage bonus even counts for weapons. That is even more ridiculous, as you still have the 300 power buff for them.
Also i heard some rumors, that the HP malus will be removed... this will be absolutely hilarious overpowert.

Punishment is still garbage.

Ok... i don't know what to say about this. Are you really playing a Sacrier? Because I do for 7 Years now and after every update I was happy, punishment did not change in any important matter until they added this stupid requirement: being in damage state

​​​​​​​

I’d laugh at all this… but it hurts too bad. I’ll take my current sac over this any day. The punishments may not be ‘interesting’, but he kicks butt and stays alive. He won’t do either unless you take the feedback you are getting seriously.

In fact the new sacrier will be a absolute monstrum in 3vs3. I am very happy, that I sticked to that class all the time, because it finally will be kicking butt again.

Edit: also sorry if my english could be better. I am not a native speaker
0 0

Greesee I totally agree with you, exact same things that make me upset about this nerf.
I would be fine if I increased my suffering by damaging myself but having an overall vitality penalty is something other chars don't have to experience as we all have 1 vit for 1 point. Most of the update in it's current form is inferior to current sacrier in use.

1 0

The most recent update corrected the two worst offenses (the lack of life steal and vitality penalty) and made many improvements to individual spells. I'm still testing, but things look and play much better today. =)

0 0
Respond to this thread