By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.45: Now Live!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 01, 2017, 18:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

You can now set off to take on the Towers of the Forgotten! With 375 new spells up your sleeve, you'll have the opportunity to test out new skills in combat. And if you've already reached level 200, the Omega levels will reach out to you!

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

For those of you who are ready to do battle, here's some valuable information regarding the arrival of spell variants:

• All characters' characteristics will be reset to zero.
  • To really make the most of the arrival of spell variants, we are offering the Magical Orb service, unrestricted, for six days. In other words, as soon as it's online, until 10:00 (Paris Time) on Monday, December 11, you will be able to practice by changing these characteristics as much as you like.
    • All accounts that have already purchased unlimited characteristic changes for a duration that will be ongoing between December 5 and 11 (whether it ends during that period or after) will receive additional days of unlimited characteristics change during the following week to compensate for the overlap.
  • Your spell points will disappear. In exchange, those earned using spell scrolls will be added as Kolossokens, at a rate of 1,000 Kolossokens per spell point. 
  • Your unused spell scrolls will also give you 1,000 Kolossokens once you've used them.
  • That's perfect timing, because the Kolossoken Shop is going to be enlarged, offering new items!

For those of you who still don't know what's in store, head to the Update 2.45 page.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to dgjna

We will add other rewards, though I can't provide you with an ETA when.

See message in context
Reactions 86
Score : 1343

Great news ! Could not ask for a better Sinterklaas present !

1 0
Score : 1410

So ''That's perfect timing, because the Kolossoken Shop is going to be enlarged, offering new items!'' means they will add more stuff besides the 2 useless harnasses?

0 0
Score : 439

So i'm guessing the sac revamp will be delayed sense their is nothing that is explaining about it

0 0
Score : 274

Yes! I was so happy when I saw the date, it's next Tuesday, did not see that coming.

0 0
Score : 329

where can we see new sets and items??

0 0
Score : 87

How exciting! Am looking forward to this update and all the changes it brings. I have much to learn...

1 0
Score : 56

Get the translations in order!

1 0
Score : 1801

The majority of text will undoubtedly be translated when the game launches apart from a few hiccups here and there, they've always been pretty good about it in the past.

0 -1
Score : 1801

Looks like a pretty big update, I'm really interested in learning all the new spell variants and exploring the forgotten towers particularly. After all these years we finally gain the ability to control our double... I can almost cry.

1 -1
Score : 1468

Yeah but it seems like no matter what double we use we end up switching with it and both explode but I think it's a bug at this point. Cause I don't want to switch with my regular double unless I use the spell to do so. 

1 0
Score : 37

Can't wait

0 -1
Score : 566

No mention of nerfs to treasure hunt rewards? Disgusting hidden nerfs... I wonder if people would get as exctited if they said in the trailer: "Now introducing: New aggro system, which reduces the amount of chests from 4 to 1! Also makes hunting less efficient with a lot of ways to still get killed in the process!"

2 -6
Score : 556

You fixed up some things on sacriers, happy to see that smile the heal spell is buggy, or it did seem to me when I tried it today but otherwise much better than sacri was before smile

2 0
Score : 111

why only skeleton harness for kolossokens? that what you did for 1 year? shame on you Ankama.

0 -5
Score : 25828

I guess they were too busy making 375 new spell.

1 -1
Score : 25828

Nice, unlimited magic orb reset for 6 days. 

Suggestion: Magic Orb reset can be done anywhere outside of battle so we no longer have to run back and forth to the NPC who reset stats. We double-click on the golden magic orb and a message will pop-up informing us that our stat have been reset.

0 -1
Score : 636

The current orbs already work like that. You have a button in your characteristics tab that let's you restat. If you have an unlimited orb they just get reset instantly, if you have a normal one in your inventory it asks for confirmation, and the orb will be consumed if you confirm.

1 0
Score : 1410

so? are they gonna add other rewards to the store or will there only be a useless harnass for waaaay to many tokens?

0 0

We will add other rewards, though I can't provide you with an ETA when.

Score : 165

Is perhaps Amakna going to give a class change potion for free ? Or just an orb ?

0 0
Score : 1343

They are giving out free orbs for 6 days (You can change your stats on the go) but no class change as far as I know.

0 0
Score : 90

I Am waiting for Santa....

0 0
Score : 220

sick update i can almost taste it

1 0
Score : 2

what time will it drop? I'm trying to google but having no results

0 0
Score : 2

what time will it drop? I'm trying to google but having no results

0 0
Score : 1468

Tuesday 10pm Central Time I believe.  Whatever time the weekly maintenance is for your timezone.  So Wednesday when we wake up it'll kinda be like Christmas.  

0 0
Respond to this thread