Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.45: Now Live!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 01, 2017, 18:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 86
Score : 954

[Nerodos]|2017-12-04 13:21:04
We will add other rewards, though I can't provide you with an ETA when.

Any rough estimates? Weeks, months? A year?
0 0
Score : 602

If the maintenance is 6 hours or so longer than usual, then the time period to be entered into the Ivory competition should be extended by the additional hours it takes for the maintenance; it's only fair, we weren't given any forewarning that the maintenance would be so absurdly long.

0 -2
Score : 1174

Should they also give back hours for maintenance for every other maint that took place since the 5th of September?

I'm sure plenty of people would have finished the ivory questline in those vital "6 hours or so"!! 

1 0
Score : 1441

you could have expected the maintenance to be long. It will be lasting 10 hours minimum ( probably even more ) This is the biggest update since achievements so. No reason they should extent anything. ( except p2p maybe )

0 0
Score : 602

I could have anticipated the maintenance would be longer than usual based on what exactly? Hindsight is great, but unless provided with the information beforehand everything else is just speculation. This maintenance is atrociously long. No other reputable game takes the servers offline for this length of time. It's embarrassing really.

0 -2
Score : 1411

Server maintenance takes time.  They also had a message at the top of the forums in red letters warning of the downtime for the last few days.  Seems reasonable to me.

1 0
Score : 337

I don't really play many mmos, but if WoW is to be considered reputable then Ankama's embarrassingness doesn't even hold a candle to what Blizzard, a major development house, has done with their major updates. I mean, sure, half a day is a long time to wait, but it's better than a whole week of waiting. :p

0 0
Score : 25910

Half a day waiting is well worth it for such a juicy update. They can make it 1 day long with a few day buggy/rollback/laggy experience for all I care. I am not in a hurry. Yeah, I am a pessimistic person, but right now I like the coming update so I don't mind the hassles. I also anticipated the long maintenance.

0 -1
Score : 199

chutneypie3|2017-12-05 14:39:38
You're lying. It was put up yesterday.
"The weekly maintenance this week will introduce Update 2.45 and start tomorrow, on December 5th, 2017, at 06:00 (Paris Time)."

This post was made 4 days ago. 
0 0

While calling anyone a liar is a bit strong and uncalled for, the fact of the matter is that this particular announcement was indeed put up yesterday. I should know, I put it up.

The publishing date of the announcement is misleading because I re-use the previous week's announcement each week.

Score : 30

When does this patch go live?

0 0
Score : 70

16:00 paris time if everything goes as planed... so in about 15 minutes

0 0
Score : 945

Looks amazing! *impatiently waits whilst bobbing*

0 0
Score : 330

Zzzzz.... Astrub zaap is still waiting for customers

0 0
Score : 112

When will the servers open?

0 0
Score : 206

So, I spotted something that I'd missed in the update notes:

Apparently achievements are now account wide rather than per character, does this mean that every character on my account will have achievement points for each different achievement I've done on all of them combined?
(for example, my main had around 4.6k achievement points, but had done none of the breeding achievements, while another character had, will my main now have points for those?)

Anyway, looking forward to the servers coming back up after the update smile

0 0

Wow!!!
I also missed that... That would be AWESOME! Too good to be true. Actually I believe it is possible, but would require a lot of restriction and work to implement. Kudos to the devs if they manage to pull it off.

0 -1

At the moment, our new ETA for the opening of the servers is 17:15 (Paris Time). Should that change, we will let you know as soon as possible.

Does the Paris Time coincides with the forum time?
Forum time of your post was 16:35:15.

0 -1

Actually, nevermind the ETA...

SERVERS ARE OPEN NOW!!!

Update 2.45 is officially live.
Score : 296

Nerodos, is it possible to get a date on when new livis will be out? I know there's a lot going on today and they might not come out today , but I wanted to get a date on when these new livis might be out, they look so awesome ;3

0 0

New livis?

What new livis? ph34r

Score : 702

Nerodos, where do you want us to report bugs? Some of the Osamodas spells are not working as they are supposed to. For example the spell "Replacement" is acting up as the spell "Animal Union". Also, if I have my max summons out the spell stays grayed out. Technically I'm replacing a summon and not summoning an additional one.

0 0

Please report bugs in the Problems and Solutions subforum. For extra helpfulness, please include [2.45] and class tags to the names of the threads for easy reference.

Score : 140

Well skeleton harnes could be better, its looks really bad for such price..

0 0
Score : 702

IMO they are ugly and definitely not worth 200,000 kolossokens.

0 0

An issue is preventing Soulstones from working in any of the Arenas. Because of that, we are closing down all the Arenas on all servers.

We will fix the issue and re-open the Arenas as soon as possible, but we do not have an ETA to share at the moment.

Score : 186

Nerodos, Does the enutrof doesn't drop anymore or is this just a temporary glitch?

0 0

I am unsure what you mean. The Living Chest no longer grants you additional loot nor a Prospecting bonus.

If you are talking about something else, please give me more details.

And at any rate, you can find all the changes made to the Enutrof in the Changelog.

Score : 140

Emotes are buged too, some of them can be casted on mount some dont

0 0
Respond to this thread