Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 2.45: Now Live!

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 01, 2017, 18:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 86
Score : 206

Very important question for Nerodos

With the limit of loot from achievements, does that limit the number of times we can get dofus from achievements to once per account?? same goes with ornaments

0 0

Ah wait, ignore my question, I answered it for myself smile it's all good, it seems that Dofus and ornaments are correctly still displayed as achievement rewards for other characters on my account

0 0
Score : 25912

Only monster resources from achievements are global.

0 -1
Score : 8

Have you thought about making spell sets? (like the item set feature) I really think it would be nice to change your spells in a fast way according to battle needs. Anyway, ignoring the hidden nerfs mentioned before, I think it's a good update which allows yourself to be more versatile, gratz.

0 0
Score : 25912

I remember reading that they are.

0 -1

^ +1 on the spell sets idea, something I'd considered too, but not mentioned yet smile

0 0
Score : 440

Where are these new interesting items that are exchangable for kolosokens? It seems like we lost milions of kamas... I have now like 800thousand of kolosokens on several characters and what can I do with it? Exchange for pebbles that are worth less than a trash now? Or that skeleton camouflage worth almost nothing?

1 0
Score : 93

Is ankama planing to change that skeleton harnes?? Because it looks really ugly...

0 0
Score : 440

That skeleton harness looks pretty good. Better than any other harness for fishes.

0 -1
Score : 8

Can't download the update because of: "Error: The update server data appears to be out of sync. Our teams are working on the problem. Try again in a few minutes." Someone else has such troubles? How soon will it be fixed?

0 0
Score : 199

Is there any info on when the GPS mount item will be released?

0 0

Not at the moment.

Score : 89

So I made a separate post about this but I'm realizing now that maybe it's a question more appropriate for here. I'll leave that post up but will also ask here.

Prior to 2.45 Hangover was a drunk state spell alongside similar spells tipple and blazing fist that chance and fire pandas had access to in their drunk state. Now, post-update, hangover (now named debauchery for whatever reason) is a sober state spell while its chance and fire equivalents remain the same to how they were pre-update. It's sort of left earth pandas in a weird spot as far as how they go about navigating their drunk state. I get that each element path is unique in their own way, however the range modifiable, single target, drunk state spell was something each element always had access to. Now, for whatever reason, the earth branch is lacking it. I can kinda see how they're going for the "in your face" sorta of playstyle with the earth branch with the addition of the pandatak variant but this change still seems a bit needless especially when considering that hangover's variant (the one that that is now called hangover) is a melee range spell that already fills that niche.

I can't help but think this is an oversight by Ankama. Thoughts?

Would love to hear others' thoughts on the matter.

0 0
Score : 954

Wasn't happy about this change either. Hope they reverse it to how it was before, cause now I'm lacking in spells for the drunk state, to hit at range.

0 0
Respond to this thread