FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fatal Blow Mystery Box

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - December 15, 2017, 16:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

A Mystery Box straight out of Ingloriom is now available in the shop: the Fatal Blow Mystery Box. Put the perfect finishing touch on any fight by summoning Sacrier, Eniripsa, Feca, and 8 other gods! You can also pick up the Iop Fatal Blow, now back in the shop! 

Starting on December 15 and every weekend after that, stop by the shop for a Mystery Box that's nothing short of a divine blessing. But brace yourself, because the treasure inside could knock you off your feet: the Fatal Blows of 11 gods of the Krosmoz! And just so none of the Twelve are left out, the Iop Fatal Blow is back in the shop too

What classier way to finish off an enemy than to summon the gods in person? And for those who are wondering: Don't panic, this Mystery Box won't leave you with any doubles, as each time you open it, you're guaranteed to get a Fatal Blow you don't already have!

For those who don't know how Mystery Boxes work, the concept is simple: Open the box, and you'll win one of the items it contains, at random!

• Cra Fatal Blow
  • Ecaflip Fatal Blow
  • Eniripsa Fatal Blow
  • Enutrof Fatal Blow
  • Feca Fatal Blow
  • Osamodas Fatal Blow
  • Pandawa Fatal Blow
  • Sacrier Fatal Blow
  • Sadida Fatal Blow
  • Sram Fatal Blow
  • Xelor Fatal Blow

As a special bonus, those of you who obtain all Fatal Blows available in the Shop (that's all 11 from this Mystery Box + the Iop Fatal Blow) before 12/31 at 23:59 will receive, as a gift and during the week following the purchase of the last Fatal Blow, the Rushu Fatal Blow!

Note: This Mystery Box will only be sold on weekends. But the Iop Fatal Blow is available at any time! 

You can buy the Fatal Blow Mystery Box for 3,500 Ogrines and the Iop Fatal Blow for 3,000 Ogrines

Fatal Blows can be redeemed on single account servers
First Ankama intervention

Replying to FergY-

They are available on Mono-Account servers, as is clearly stated in the News.

Please keep in mind that you have to swing by your Pending Gifts page to open Mystery Boxes, even if you purchase them from within the game.

See message in context
Reactions 45
Score : 150

Nice Ankama. This could have been used for kolo token rewards or omega levels as both of those have underwhelming rewards. Instead they are locked behind a random box where you can't just get the one you want. Especially when you have only a small chance to see it because you have to be the one doing the last hit and you only can see one. Having multiple fatal blows is even less useful.

Pass.

2 0
Score : 137

3500 OG for a random fatal blow.....but 3000 OG for a guaranteed Iop fatal blow. Makes total sense. I don't think Ankama knows how lottery boxes work....you are supposed to make it lower than normal price, not higher, because you might end up with something you don't want. What if someone wants only one of the fatal blows? This was not planned out well. You would get more money if you let people purchase what fatal blow they want even if it is something like 4000 OG....and leave the mystery box as a discount for those that want them all. But nope, you closed that option off.

2 0
Score : 52

Please make it clear if they're available on mono-servers or not. They're listed in the in-game shop on the mono-servers but once purchased I received nothing.

0 0

They are available on Mono-Account servers, as is clearly stated in the News.

Please keep in mind that you have to swing by your Pending Gifts page to open Mystery Boxes, even if you purchase them from within the game.

Score : 1164

Aha items that crash the client!

1 0
Score : 98

Scummy business practice. I would have bought if I could just get the one I want. Lost sale.

0 -1
Score : 1104

Can we get the last Rushu Fatal Blow if we buy just these 11 Mystery boxes, while already have Iop Fatal Blow from previous purchase or do we have to buy the Iop one again from now to the 31st to qualify for the special bonus gift?

Also why is there a purchase limit of 11 mystery boxes per account?

0 0

You can get the Rushu Fatal Blow even if you acquired the Iop Fatal Blow prior to this promotion. The only condition is to have all 12 God Fatal Blows to get the Rushu Fatal Blow for free.

The purchase limitation is a technical limitation. Because the Mystery Box checks what you have before giving you something at random from what you're missing, the 12th MB would not give you anything (as it would consider there is nothing to give).

Score : 1475

[Nerodos]|2017-12-15 20:52:16
You can get the Rushu Fatal Blow even if you acquired the Iop Fatal Blow prior to this promotion. The only condition is to have all 12 God Fatal Blows to get the Rushu Fatal Blow for free.

The purchase limitation is a technical limitation. Because the Mystery Box checks what you have before giving you something at random from what you're missing, the 12th MB would not give you anything (as it would consider there is nothing to give).

So since I already have the Iop fatal blow I would only need to purchase 11 boxes to get all 12 and the 13th (rushsu) would be given to me at a later date?
0 0

Precisely.

Score : 199

Lost me on the price for me to consider buying them all, and lost me on individual sales since I can't pick the one's I would want. This should have been what was offered to players with excessive kolo tokens or as Omega rewards. Oh well nevermind.

0 0
Score : 1414

Are all those fatal blows purchasable separately? Because there is no need for me to have all blows on 1 char, I want to have each of my chars a fatal blow that belongs to their class.

If not, are they tradable between my accounts if i open the box 12 times? 

0 0
Score : 3882

yea once you open the mystery boxes they appear in your gift assigning interface as scrolls that are linked to the account for 3 months i believe

0 0
Score : 41

its fun when they said its only purchasable on weekens but when you ask about it before buying them, you get no reply tongue Guess im not gonna buy them.

0 0
Score : 401

I'm gonna be slightly technical and ask, if I already bought the Iop fatal blow and just now bought all 11 fatal blows, do I need to have used all of them on the same character to aquire the Rushu fatal blow? Or is simply purchasing them all enough? Because I wanted to buy them all and once unlinked, distribute them to the appropriate classes I own ^^

EDIT:
Just got my answer! I got the Rushu Fatal blow after having bought all the emote but not needing to use them on the same character

0 0
Score : 1

Ohhh good to know!

0 0
Score : 309

Why do Iops get their Fatal Blow guaranteed and at a lower price? Lmao, wanted to get the Ecaflip one, but I'm absolutely not going through buying a 3500 Og box every time I don't find it. It makes me laugh that one single box costs almost as much as 1-month subscription and you only have a 9% chance of getting what you want ("But after that, it raises"? Oh c'mon, it's still absolutely worthless, for all that money). No, thanks, Ankama.

0 0
Score : 6

i bought all of them havent got my rushu final blow yet sad how long ? cause i dont understand the gramma of what it says in the news .. it sounds like its suppose to arrive within a week after i bought the last one right ?

0 0
Score : 1104

Me too, I have not received the Rushu one either. I made my purchases either the 15th or 16th December, except for the Iop one which I already have from a previous purchase. Do we get the Rushu one as a redeemable Gift in the Code redeeming page? because my page shows "no pending gifts".

0 0
Score : 36

I just had an idea for the Foggernaut fatal blow (that needs to happen)!

The Giant Squid thing that's our god comes out, then belts the enemy into the ground, with a few steamy explosions & stuff like that to fogger it up!

I've got the Sram fatal blow for my Sram now, and the Criminal emote - because I love the theme,  But my fogger has Steamy emote and 10 of the new Fatal blows, no Fogger one sad

0 0
Score : 6

why aint it account bound -.- ... if u can only get all 1 time ... on 1 char with no chance of having on other chars then ??? i got in mono server all blows but cant buy more to get on ECHO server now sad

0 0
Score : 53

0 0
Score : 723

Awww, i just realized 4 days later i bought all fatal blows except for iop fatal blow. Good job me.

0 0

Hi everyone,

The Rushu Fatal Blow has been credited in-game today to the ones who are following the requirements, such as already have acquired all the Fatal Blows from the Mystery Box and the Iop one from the Shop.

Respond to this thread