FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Fatal Blow Mystery Box

By #[Nerodos] - ADMIN - December 15, 2017, 16:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 45
Score : 53

Still haven't get the Rushu fatal blow. Was it necessary to buy an Iop fatal blow from the shop..?
I already had an Iop fatal blow and I bought it from the scroll market. Won't that count..?

0 0

At the end of each weekend, we compile data to send the Rushu Fatal Blow to those meeting the requirements. In rare cases, it is possible to have acquired the Iop Fatal Blow from the shop during the week after the data was extracted, which is why some of the players haven’t received their Rushu Fatal Blow yet. We are in the process of identifying these accounts and will make note of yours to check on for the team. Thank you for your patience. smile

Score : 723

Pretty bummed I dont get the rushu fatal blow. I saw that I alteady had the iop fatal blow on me so I didnt think to buy another one, only the 11 mystery boxes. I must have gotten the Iop one off the market. This really sucks. Wish they would extend the rushu promo. Would be great. Also, I did purchasemy mystery boxes before the new year. I am only commenting this now.

0 0
Score : 1475

You can get the iop fatal blow in the shop now and you'll get the rushu blow, they extended the window to get the iop blow for the promotion.  I just got the iop blow and then contacted support and they credited me with Rushu.  biggrin

0 0

I got my iop fatal blow from a promo in a subscription pack or something similar awhile back, I guess I don't get the Rushu fatal blow either? (I purchased all 11 mystery boxes before the 31st too).

"You can get the Rushu Fatal Blow even if you acquired the Iop Fatal Blow prior to this promotion. The only condition is to have all 12 God Fatal Blows to get the Rushu Fatal Blow for free. " - Nerodos

By this logic I should have received the rushu fatal blow.  I did obtain the Iop fatal blow from the cash shop, just in a different way via promotion. 

0 0
Score : 33

No Rushu here either, I even purchased another Iop Fatal blow even though I already had it.

They said up to a week, which would be today, so I'll cross my fingers it's there tomorrow..

0 0

Hi everyone,

Coming back to you with an update to let you know that the Rushu Fatal Blows have been distributed.

If you still haven't received it, the support team can also assist and verify that you are meeting all the requirements to be able to directly credit it to you. 

We also want to give an extra chance to the players who have purchased the 11 Mystery Boxes before the 31/12 but not the Iop Fatal Blow via the Shop. These players can still purchase it from the Shop and then contact the support team to then be credited the Rushu Fatal Blow.

Our goal in the future is to improve this type of Mystery Box, therefore we would like to thank you for the patience that you have shown us throughout the distribution of the Rushu Fatal Blow.

....?

0 0

Lol, I contact Support and they said  "Since you did not complete all of the required Fatal Blow in time, we cannot provide you with the Rushu Fatal Blow."
I even bought an Iop Fatal blow from the Shop yesterday.
Seems like there is no extra chance. Don't wanna get involve in this prank anymore.

Edit: Got the Rushu Fatal blow. I had to contact support again and had to give them all the details. Thank you.

0 0

I got the exact same message and I sent them a link to this forum post and the quoted text from Sabi.  Hopefully there's better communication on this in the future because I agree it's been not so great.  Perhaps you can re-message support like I did and you can get it!
EDIT:  I just got the Rushu fatal blow. biggrin  

0 0

Alright. I just purchased the Iop fatal blow and contacted support team. Thanks for giving those that purchased the mystery boxes but not the iop fatal blow a second chance. 

Edit: Got my Rushu Fatal Blow. Thankyou biggrin

1 0
Score : 1892

hello, isnt the mystery box no longer on sale on weekends? i thought the 31 dezember limit was only for getting the rushu fatal blow... sad

0 0
Score : 559

If I buy a mystery box, is the reward instantly activated on a single character, on all characters on that account, or do I get an in-game item (like a scroll) I can trade (eventually) to a different account?

I wouldn't mind buying some fatal blow animations, but I would only want to match the animation to my character class (which I have spread across a few accounts).

0 0

When you buy a mystery box you must open it on the pending gifts page on the website. It will then give you the scroll of the fatal blow. They do have the exchange time set on them, I think two months. So you will be able to move them to another account in time. 

0 0
Score : 1

I want to buy a fatal blow mistery box, but I can't reach it (I tried at weekends). Was it ended at 2017.12.31? sad I just can buy the Iop fatal blow, but I don't want it. sad 

0 0
Score : 439

Fatal Blows are account bound? Or I have to get one for each char?

0 0
Respond to this thread