FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Intro CM Team] A new or not so new presence!

By $[Sabi] - ADMIN - December 27, 2017, 20:07:01
AnkaTracker

Hi everyone!

You might start to wonder, who is this [Sabi] posting the latest news?

Therefore, I am here to introduce myself. smile

Some of you might already be familiar with me and my little Sadida Doll avatar around the forums on WAKFU and the World of Twelve as a Community Manager for several years.

After a small break, I am now honored to be able to offer my help and assistance with DOFUS as part of the community management team, and get to know this amazing community directly in a more official way. 

My goals have always remained the same and primarily to be the link between Ankama and the community to help give you the best experience possible of the game and keep you informed.

Obviously, there is so much more to it than just one sentence but I will let you discover this as our communication/interaction together increase. 

Lastly but not least, I wanted to also wish you Happy Holidays, as I hope that you are all getting to enjoy them.

I am also really curious and eager to get started properly by learning more about you and your adventures in DOFUS, so please share them away!

Yours truly,

[Sabi]

First Ankama intervention

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome! I am starting to feel at home already. wub

See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 4380

Happy Holidays Sabi and welcome happy

It's nice to have an intro message after all the sad goodbyes... Looking forward to Dofus in 2018 with you.

2 0
Score : 744

Welcome Sabi,

Looking forward to interesting discussions and more stuff on Dofus in 2018! cool

Best, Seyif 

2 0
Score : 1346

The numbers of your name are: 19, 1, 2 and 9. 19+1+2+9= 31. 31 is the numer you put in before the main telephone number before you call to the Netherlands from an other country In other words You Sabi are Dutch! I have figured out this much from your name. Greetings fellow dutch person I hope we get along well.

1 0
Score : 107

Hello Sabi! You will learn very quickly that we are better than the Wakfu fanbase c:

1 0
Score : 431

Welcome..

1 0
Score : 688

Welcome to the madhouse. 

1 0
Score : -1938

Hi Sabi,

Welcome to the team!
To keep us players up to date sounds good.
I wish you a lucky knack for it.

Happy Holidays
Medizini, Princess of Brâkmar

5 -4

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome! I am starting to feel at home already. wub

Score : 5190

SABI MY SABI wub
1 0
Score : 16924

Please don't let Dofus share the same fate as Wakfu.

1 0
Score : 4427

Uh! I just saw this post!
Sorry I'm late...
Welcome Sabi! I hope you will be happy here

2 0
Score : 946

Hello Sabi,

When did you start playing Dofus?

0 0

I first started playing Dofus at the time that Wakfu was in beta to compare both games and get an idea of what Dofus was about.

Up until last summer, I was still working on Wakfu, therefore my time was taken there but now it feels nice to be able to revisit Dofus and see all that has changed and make myself more familiar so that I can participate in the discussions on the forums properly.

So I am all ears open to any bits of advice on how to get myself restarted. biggrin

Score : 219

Welcome to the jungle. Now down to brass tacks...

How long will the maintenance take?

1 0

Thank you and everyone for the nice words again. wub

PS: The unscheduled maintenance ended around 9 AM CET to fix some login issues.

Score : 252

Welcome [Sabi].smile.

0 0

Thank you, that is much appreciated. smile

Hello, everyone.
It is with sadness that I must inform you all of [Sabi]'s departure. I know you will join me in wishing her all the best in her future endeavours. 

Some of you might have seen [Talora] around our neck of the woods yesterday.
[Talora] is the German Community Manager and she will be, for now, helping out on these forums while I wrap up some projects I have been working on. 
While some members of our forum community are also active on the German forums and have already met her, I will leave it to [Talora] to introduce herself to you all. wink

Score : 1870

When you say "departure" it makes me think of death.. I had an heartbump for a moment ...

0 0
Score : -1938

Whot?? Sabi has moved on again?!?
*waving goodbye* All the best!

It's nice that Talora helps out here. But please don't hire her away! We still need her in the German forum.

5 -4
Score : 2281

:< bye Sabi, gl with your future!

0 0
Score : 437

Sabi, thank you for being a great community manager we have been truly spoiled by you and your work. I hope your next adventure brings you joy and a great future! We'll all miss you. wub

0 0
Score : 3012

Nooooo [Sabi] sad We'll miss you

0 0
Respond to this thread