FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Micro-Blog #1

By $[Sabi] - ADMIN - February 05, 2018, 16:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker Announcements

So far we have been rather discreet about our work in progress, but today we would like to offer you a little preview.

Builds pages

Many of you asked us for characteristics pages where you would be able to save your builds. We are currently working on the development of this feature.

The idea is to replace the fast use equipment system, already present in-game, with one that takes into account not only all the stuff, but also the characteristics points and the added variations from the spells.

Encyclopedia at your fingers

In order to make it easier for you to access information that until now was only visible on our website, we feel that it is time for the encyclopedia to be accessible in-game too.

In addition to the bestiary, you will find new tabs: equipment, consumables, and resources.  

New filters will allow you to refine your search, making it more dynamic.

Average prices in the Marketplaces will be displayed.

The idea is that you will be able to estimate the cost of a craft or compare two pieces of equipment directly from this interface without having to leave the game client.

All that we revealing to you in this Micro-Blog is WIP (Work In Progress) and is likely to be modified, but please do not hesitate to give us your feedback.

See you soon!

First Ankama intervention

Hi everyone, here is some added information:

About the fast use equipment system:

This system is a shortcut to save time in managing your character but not to get around the current constraints. If you want to use a build page that contains a characteristics modification, you will need to have an active orb.

Currently, it will be possible to use this system to switch equipment and spells during the preparation phase but the build sheets containing a change of characteristics will be usable only out of combat

See message in context
Reactions 35
Score : 398

Yo,

that looks very

I was trying to make a nice Discord Emoji joke but the formatting options of this forum are the bigger one (joke).

Booyah, Yama

PS: I was gonna say the preview of this WIP looks nice, but now i'm salty because the forum ruined my joke sad

0 0
Score : 90

I quite like the WIP UIs!

0 0
Score : 345

I cannot wait to see the new Astrub! I am so excited. Yahoo!

1 0
Score : 1345

This looks good smile

0 0
Score : 1869

When you say: "save characteristic points" you make me hope for a free unlimited reset (given the continuous change in the class balancing, and the rapid shift in the metagame). Any chances you're thinking about that? Is it just me speculating?

0 0

Thank you for this question, it was shared with the devs so that I can come back with an answer for you.

Score : 291

That's dumb, I don't understand why people ask for it. When I wanted "free" resets - I did quests on Otomai, and ran a lot of dungeons. Stop being lazy!

0 -5

Hi everyone, here is some added information:

About the fast use equipment system:

This system is a shortcut to save time in managing your character but not to get around the current constraints. If you want to use a build page that contains a characteristics modification, you will need to have an active orb.

Currently, it will be possible to use this system to switch equipment and spells during the preparation phase but the build sheets containing a change of characteristics will be usable only out of combat

Score : 1869

Unfortunately I've guessed so sad Thanks for the prompt reply anyways, it's appreciated.

0 0
Score : 2357

Looks cool, hopefully once they're happy with the interface they'll sort out the things that actually need fixing *cough* Global PvP *cough*.

0 -1
Score : -6

Can you also fix the disconnection problem while running several clients? It's very annoying that if u run on somewhere on 2 chars, the other 2 are disconnected when u want to teleport.

0 -1

While I have made the devs aware of your report, please don't hesitate to contact our support service team for assistance.

Score : -61

wakfu never gets fancy gifs

0 -1

That is still something that we can suggest to our web team, which I will do for you and for DOFUS. smile

Score : 578

Maximizing the efficiency, I like it!

0 0
Score : 647

Oh, this is very good looking! biggrin

0 0
Score : 1802

putting the encyclopedia into the game has been a long time coming, glad its finally in the works but honestly, im more excited for the customized sets.

0 0
Score : 611

Amazing

0 0
Score : 4378

Being able to see resource locations is going to be awesome. A very much needed feature.

0 0
Score : 780

This looks great! Good job!

0 0
Score : -7

The more you overtake the plumbing the easier it is to stop up the drain. I see nothing in any of this that makes the heart of the game any more challenging (New content does not equal challenging) or makes individual characters more the way the players want to build characters versus the way YOU want the players to build characters. I have my own concepts about how my chosen character classes should be built and played. This game is drifting farther away from truly individual Character creation and towards more "Pre-fabricated" game contents what remove the challenge of individuality from the games. Most everything done here seems in one way or another to take something away with the left hand while something shiny is offered up in the right hand. I played this game first in 2011. There was a lot wrong with it back then, but the interface didn't bother me as long as I could both play and play with my Character. To be brutally honest, when I see all this "shiny new" interface stuff and the first and only thing to run thru my head is "Who or what gets "nerfed" this time around to pay for the new "features" added to the game?"
Personally, I had more fun with Dofus in 2011

1 -2
Score : 608

Woah congratulations! That's the path you gotta follow smile

Love this Micro-Blog and hope you release more of WIP often biggrin

That's a very useful functionality tbh. You're doing a great work.

0 0
Score : 1

GooD

0 0
Respond to this thread