FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Single-Account Server Merger

By $[Sabi] - ADMIN - March 02, 2018, 15:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

On Tuesday, March 13th, we will merge the single-account servers as a way of maintaining a high-quality gaming experience. Find out everything about this merger right here.

To cope with the massive influx of players when the single-account servers opened, we opened several servers during the first days the new game mode came to life. The frenzy of the first few months is behind us now, and in order to maintain a comfortable gaming experience, a merger of the single-account servers will take place.

Merger Scheduled for March 13, 2018

All naming rules used in previous mergers will apply.

The free transfer page is disabled, it is no longer possible to cancel transfers that have been validated. For this reason, all transfers to the classic servers scheduled for Tuesday 03/06 will be canceled. You will be able to transfer again and free of charge if you wish by reserving (after the merger) a transfer so that it will be done on Tuesday 03/20.

How to Prepare Yourself for the Single-Account Server Merger on March 13

You do not need to do anything special to get ready for it. Our staff will take care of transferring all your mounts, alliances, guilds, inventories, characters, houses, and banks to a single location. However, we must emphasize some points:

• All Alliance Prisms will be deleted when the servers are merged. Be very careful, because any Nuggets stored on these Prisms will be destroyed during the merger. Make sure you have gathered all yours before maintenance starts!
  • As a precaution, we advise you to not delete any characters during the week before the merger, so basically starting from now.

The information regarding traditional-server mergers contained in this devblog remains valid.

During this merger, waiting lists may be implemented to make the process of characters arriving in the single-account game mode smoother.

Easing of Restrictions on Families

We're also going to ease IP-related restrictions and allow two players who share the same IP to play together (if they both comply with each of the other criteria, namely a different phone number, different email address, etc.) so that players who are now on the same server following the merger can continue to play.

This is a decision we have considered carefully; it is a departure from the principle behind the server, but we are relying on our players and our mod team to immediately report any attempts to get around this easing of restrictions.

Multiple account abuse on this type of server is considered cheating and will be penalized. All other means of checks allowing us to detect players abusing multiple accounts will remain active.

Single-Account Servers' Shop

The shop, will be available on March. 6th. You will be able to get all the items currently in the shop.

There are no changes to the Kama Exchange, which will also remain available.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to macaulymaster

We have disabled the free transfer page so that we can make sure all the ordered transfers and the merge itself can go smooth.

See message in context
Reactions 33
Score : 711

inb4 8 naked sadidas roaming around

1 0
Score : -297

There are already naked sadidas there. Makes you wonder how "mono" those mono servers are, doesn't it?

0 0
Score : 711

Thanks for the merge tho

1 0
Score : 560

Why am I no longer able to access https://www.dofus.com/en/shop/free-character-transfer I was planning on transfering my mono character to echo at the end of this week (before sunday 23:59 dofus time) and it just redirects to the main site now.

0 0

We have disabled the free transfer page so that we can make sure all the ordered transfers and the merge itself can go smooth.

Hi everyone,

Here is some information to help you with the merge announcement news:

- The free character transfer page has been disabled to block any further transfers before merging in order to make the operation as smooth as possible. The transfers that have already been ordered will take place on Tuesday 03/06 and unfortunately can no longer be canceled. In any case, you will be reunited with all the players of the single-account servers the following week. Please note that all the transfers to the classic servers scheduled for Tuesday 03/06 have been canceled because of the impossibility for the players to cancel them themselves. Transfer to the classic servers will be available again after the merge.

- The transfer from classic servers to the single-account server will remain not possible, the age of these servers is too different to allow proper transfer of characters.

- Just like the merger of the classic servers, it is the oldest character name that will be kept, the others will have by default the tag of their server, and will be able to change their character name once for free.

Score : 72

To be clear, will all mono-servers merge into ONE server? Or are servers being condensed into a few?

0 0
Score : 8

Confirmed on French servers, all servers will be merged into Ilyzaelle.

https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1081-actualite/2268389-fusion-serveurs-monocomptes?page=1#entry12183486

0 0
Score : 117

Will there be ways to check if someone is using the same PC to play 2 accounts? Or is it just checking IP address? Basically, will everyone now have access to 2 accounts?

1 0

It means that if 2 accounts are sharing the same IP address, they will be able to play together. This doesn't touch account access.

Score : 129

It's not much of a MONO account server if you can run two accounts. This completely ruins the integrity of monoaccounts for a few more bucks.

1 0
Score : -305

Now we can play "Me, Myself and I", using different phone number, different e-mail, etc...

1 0
Score : 309

Hey, will it be possible to transfer character after this mergr for free?

0 0
Score : -1226

The character migration service form mono to multi-servers will be re-opened after the merge and will remain free for some time.

3 -4
Score : 3521

Awesome! I can play with my brother this way, thank you so much. Kind of what put me off playing, as I was on Fraktal and he was on Razad

0 0
Score : 104

kama exchange down?

0 0

The Kama Exchange is working on my end, however do not hesitate to let us know if you are still having trouble with it in the "Problems and solutions" forum or by contacting the support team.

Score : 142

And so the multi account begins. Rip mono acc servers, it was a fun 6 months...

1 0
Score : 590

I can understand the people who are saying "RIP Mono-Server", but please guys: stop whining. If you don't twink around, there are going to be less twinks (most people play mono because it's mono, people twinking 8 chars and more will still not be able to play mono-server the way they want). Plus, you can still report people that are suspicious.

I'm happy about this. I can finally play with me wife (we were both mono-accounters on normal servers before) on a mono-server, so the chances are higher I'll finally find a guild where noone is running 8 chars at the same time.

But I think people should have to get their ID accepted by ankama to do two accounts on the same IP. I mean, this system now is really simple to beat. People can always find ways around such systems if they want to, but it would atleast make it harder. If you're only running one acc., you wouldn't need the ID-check, only if using two accounts.

@Dogbearpig: you could check the MAC-address of the PC, but here's a problem: to many pc's. Al it would take is an old laptop running Linux and a normal PC, using VNC to connect to the laptop, done. Now you would have two different MAC-addresses because of the two clients, but you can still operate them from one central place using the same mouse and keyboard. I highly doubt that twinkplayers don't have a second client lying around somewhere.

0 0
Score : -8

Jeez, don't be so melodramatic!

xD

1 -1
Score : 13422

Not to beat a dead horse, but there's no way easing that restriction is a good idea considering how ineffectual Ankama has been on the normal servers preventing multi-accounting in places it isn't allowed on there. (AvA)

2 -1
Score : 525

Not sure if this has been covered before but what happens to paddocks? I know for previous merges houses at least just had multiple instances after the merge. Were paddocks the same?

0 0
Score : -1226

Ya

3 -4
Score : 18

every one bitching about the 2 acc per ip thing who gives a fuck i know my wife will like it we can play mono togather finally
it snice for familys.. but horrible that people are gonna abuse the shit out of it

1 0
Score : 233

Goodbye Ganymede :unsure:

1 0

Hi everyone,

Investigations are continuing to identify the origin of Ilyzaelle server access issues related to IP limitation after a disconnect or a switch of character.We discovered that IPs might not be properly removed from the IP table used for verification.

To check this, we have set up for tonight a system that regularly relaunches the connection servers.

We will be attentive to your feedback, especially to find out if it improves the situation.

Respond to this thread