FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dungeon Rusher Rewind #6

By $[Sabi] - ADMIN - March 19, 2018, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Dungeon Rusher Rewind is back! After clipping the Royal Tofu's wings, it's time to steamroll the toughest Foggernaut of all: Merkator! It's all going down in his Aquadome from Friday, March 23 to Monday, March 26.

Some people claim that the deep waters of Sufokia have rejuvenating effects. That may be why Enutrofs are often seen bathing there for hours on end, in hopes of restoring the softer, firmer and suppler skin they had in the long-ago days when they first reached old age.

It seems that Merkator, the supervillain of the dark ocean depths, has also taken advantage of these unusual properties. Although he's hardly a soft touch, they say that this math-obsessed mapmaker has skin as soft as a Dragobutt. Of course, only those who have actually touched a Dragobutt can know for sure… How would you like to find out for yourself?

From Friday, March 23 at 4:01 p.m. through Monday, March 26 at 8:59 a.m., come to Merkator's Aquadome for a new Dungeon Rusher Rewind! There's also a Merkator Shield to be won.*

We're counting on you!

*Offer valid once per character. Monsters killed in arenas do not count. You will get the shield as soon as the boss is defeated.

Reactions 4
Score : 547

Im pretty happy with one i got from harebourg, but still im gald there is a reason to do this dung

0 0
Score : 2076

remember when these dungeons started I think people are concerned about money, dump tai

0 0
Score : 107

nice post!

no changelog translated yet

2 -1
Score : 104

When will the old dungeon rusher event come back. I dont need shields prefer other type of gifts.

0 0
Respond to this thread