FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus is back on

By Fablegamer - SUBSCRIBER - March 19, 2018, 19:17:18
AnkaTracker

I'm just wondering why I can't log into dofus it keeps displaying a loading logo top right of my screen I have tried to use another port, nothing changes anyone else got the same problem atm?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

We are truly sorry for the downtime that you all went through today with our games and web services, and I would like to personally thank you for your patience through it and all of your reports.

Thankfully, it was quickly resolved (at least as fast as possible due to the sizeof the task) by the team in coordination with your CMs who kept on checking the status of the game and websites.

When something like this happens, I highly recommend to also check out our official DOFUS Twitter page as we also post updates there when this type of emergency issue arises or any maintenance as well.

See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 189

It would appear the log in servers have fried themselves, Anybody who is ingame can still play but nobody can log into the game itself, it's been like this for almost approximatly an hour, it's frustrating & irritating. Hoping Ankama can get it sorted soon.

0 0
Score : 1388

Thanks for the info guessing someone pulled the router out? xD

0 0
Score : 242

yup same for me 

0 0
Score : 1

same

0 0
Score : 2

Same sad

0 0
Score : 307

ye

0 0

Does anyone speak french or can translate the french forum into english for us if there's a reply there?

0 0

ok

0 0

Le plug, in Le Socket

0 0
Score : 2

for the sake of visibility, yes i also cannot login.

0 0

There is no response on french dofus.com, However there are multiple posts 

0 0

Strange O_O

0 0

With Maintainence Due in 10-12 Hours time i woulden't put it past Ankama to just evade the problem untill then - It's literally been over an hour since this issue started and they have not achknowledged the fact it exists.

0 0

They should do soon if other people spam forums about it too xD

0 0

Wakfu Servers have been restored, i would assume everything will be good to go soon enough.

Well considering, the website was down, and wakfu servers. Which both have been restored, makes me think they do know!

1 0
Score : 72

Time to bring out a few thousands compensokens

0 0
Score : 252

can't log in to the game for about 2:30h right now

0 0
https://twitter.com/dofus_en?lang=en

i found their response
1 0

Thanks

0 0
Score : -5294

*scratches head*

Few questions, if I may:

- will servers get back tonight, or tomorrow after maintenance? as in, how serious is the problem? how much longer till it gets fixed?

- will we get any compensation? sub time and/ or candy and/ or tokens or w.e. ?

- will there be any roll back, cuz some lost (or won) percs and territories due to inability to log or due to be lucky enough not to be kicked off game?

2 -4

This message is from dofus twitter thanks to Wiqkid
The websites and servers are currently experiencing a downtime, the team is working into resolving and resuming their service. Thank you for your patience.

0 0

Servers back

0 0