FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Feedback] 2.46 The City of Mercenaries

By $[Sabi] - ADMIN - March 27, 2018, 18:07:57
DevTracker AnkaTracker Announcements

Hi everyone,

This thread was created in order to give you an outlet and a common place to share your feedback for the Dev team about the latest game update.

The full changelog and the patches can be found: here.

Remember to stay constructive and share your feedback in a way that it can easily be shared and consulted by the Dev team.

Thank you for your participation in helping us grow DOFUS!

*Updated 05/09/18 with latest hotfix: here.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to isabella1998

Hello, isabella1998! Thank you for your questions.
I have submitted them to the team. Once I receive an answer, I shall get back to you. 

See message in context
Reactions 150
Score : 345

I am still baffled  that accumulation got a nerf but not a single rework to pygmachia, or conquest for that matter. it is absolutely unbalanced. Right now you can easy 1 shot players on the first turn from just iop alone. The initial suggestion of the spell wasn't as strong as the 2nd version is. Right now you can get killed solo on 4.000hp 35% earth resists on the first players turn. Not a single counterplay.

Also when are you going to buff Preceptors stats? Players are going up the powercreep but percs has been static for years and therefor incredible easy to kill. 

8 -2

Hello, isabella1998! Thank you for your questions.
I have submitted them to the team. Once I receive an answer, I shall get back to you. 

Score : 1787

"When fighting an invulnerable monster, if the invulnerable state is inactive for a turn before reactivating, the invulnerable icon correctly reappears above the monster."

Thank you thank you thank you.

"Globally Pre-Sentient Mount:In the chat interface, the command "/travel" followed by map coordinates separated by a comma or space ("/travel 7,-4" or "/travel 7 -4") can be used to automatically travel by mount (in the same way as clicking on the world map).Once a route has been found, the Enter key can be used to close the interface and start the trip, while pressing the Esc key will close the interface and cancel the trip."

Farming those ice fish like a boss again. Just cycle through last used commands and BOOM! This is such an awesome QoL change.

"Items with at least one exotic characteristic (which is not part of the item's natural bonuses, acquired via smithmaging) are no longer included in the calculation of the average price."

Why were they ever, seriously, smart decision.

"During the active character's turn, their range of movement is now displayed around them. This feature can be disabled in the options menu."

I've been wanting this for so long and now its here! Whoop!

"A public paddock allowing players to restore energy and equip mounts has been added to the Astrub area."

Finally, I can get my mounts off my unsubscribed accounts, oh happy days!

Along with everything else this looks like a solid update, well done y'all

4 -1

Hi there, AnthonyClark!
Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you are happy with this update. However, in saying that, don't hesitate to come back and post on this thread should you have any additional comments, or questions. 

Score : 296

I look forward to that enyclopedia and astrub content/quest redesign. Nice job

4 -1

Let us know what you think of it all, Froggy96. smile

Score : 109

Bravo Ankama very excited about the unlimited magical orbs. Did NOT see that one coming at all. Keep it up

5 -1

This was something the players had asked for on several occasions and, after pondering on the subject, Ankama agreed that it was a good idea... I'm glad you liked the surprise, redsage. ^^

Score : 16

i'm new to the game just in for about 4 days and it's amazing how intensive patches are, although that first comment has me concerned with balancing.

1 0
Score : 489

I hope you don't play a sacrier, otherwise you are in for a rough time and I would advise you to reroll your class as soon as possible.

2 -7
Score : 44

Hey Ankama, really nice job! I want to ask something, what should we expect Idol nerf coming this patch or only next? I can't really find patch notes for this server, only for test server.

Edit: found it smile

1 0

They still didn't listen to the sac community during testing, ignored us and went live with their class changes anyway. sad

I guess the Convalescence quality of life changes requested by multiple players would have pleased to many of us. You know, this logical change:

1. When the spell is cast in + Suffering, you can only gain - Suffering for the turn.
2. When the spell is cast in - Suffering, you can only gain + Suffering for the turn.

Pffft, how can anyone take this company seriously when the beta test is nothing more than a bug screen? sad

That, or our CM didn't pass on the test feedback however, the French did bring up the same points. So in conclusion, they just ignored the sacrier community again... sad

This sentiment is in regards to just one class and the balancing of the redundancy it has suffered for literal years however, their class favoritism has continued this update, further imbalancing class dynamics and closing the gap on what made each class unique. I just wish the classes did what they tell us they are suposed to do and are functional at doing it. Are they at the moment, No!

So I ask this, what use to us is the other new content? What enjoyment are players of certain classes ment to get from playing this game when the classes are not balanced, or in some cases cannot function in certain content?

I'm exceptionally disappointed and left bewildered by their ignorance...

I also question, why bother leaving any feedback? They don't read or listen to it! This statement includes the French, they don't listen to them either. 

1 -10

Dear Killer-Clown, 

I am sorry you are not happy with the devs' decision and the path they have chosen for the Sacrier class.

We were not ignored. All the feedback was passed on. Not knowing, not understanding certain decisions, and/or not having our ideas implemented doesn't mean we are ignored.
I will ask  and hopefully I can get more information on the subject. 

Score : 46

I really like the new update, however for some reason I now cannot feed my Pink Dragoone - When I drag the ghost pet onto him nothing happens. Can't raise his stats. Help please? :/

0 0

Hey there, MysticToke. 
If you are still having this issue, could you please share a screenshot (here or via my ankabox) of your Pink Dragoone  (its stats, feeding times, etc) so we can have a look and see what is happening? 

Score : 44

Killer-Clown|2018-03-28 11:05:51
I hope you don't play a sacrier, otherwise you are in for a rough time and I would advise you to reroll your class as soon as possible.

Why?
0 0

Eight years of redundancy and Ankama still cannot get it right! Even after the last three years of a revamp of the class each Christmas. 

Every other class does the roles the sacrier can but better. They have better strategy than the sacrier in the spell kit. Strategy is something that has been gutted from the sac over the last 12 years. Long ago, the sac' was one of the most strategic classes in the game but, not anymore. You get the options of Dull potato tank, or Damage, but you cannot do both at the same time like other classes. Both play styles are still dull, not rewarding and devoid of strategy.

Like I said, any other class will fill and perform the sacriers roll better. This is the contention that never gets fixed. As for filling in the nuance (HA) and details of what the sacrier mechanic flaws are, well, we, the sacrier community have done such at length without ever getting listened to, even though the community has at times protested, suggested, and repeated solutions until practically screaming out of frustration. Guess what? Yeah, you guessed it, Ankama didn't listen.

So if you want damage make an Iop, if you want to Tank, Feca or panda.

Personally, after this companies constant disrespect to our community and the inability to do basic class balance and quality of life tweaks for certain classes, I still choose not to pay this company a Dime!

1 -12
Score : 27

Very nice update! We're very slowly turning in the right direction for macro game mechanics.

Some unpopular changes would now be the next step towards an enjoyable pvp experience:
- removal of exo/overmage bonuses in kolossium
- damage and heal nerf to most classes (1 shot and full heal should be nearly impossible to achieve)
- raise kolossium token value (like spending them to buy dungeon bosses' crafting materials, with some limitations)
- complete overhaul of the AvA system into a fixed factions system
- percs and perc attack/defense system remake

2 -3

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback. Keep it coming! smile

Score : 689

Overall a very solid update, kudos on that! However, the Ecaflip spell "Trickery" no longer show's up in the damage preview, and that make's the spell near un-useable since you can no longer know which element it is going to use. This is something that i really think should be looked at since it makes the spell version absolutely awful.

EDIT: It seems that any spell that does several instances of damage (even pushback) are bugged atm and are not showing their correct (or showing at all) damage numbers. A fix to this would really be much appreciated!

0 0

Thank you for your bug report, knasen! It's been sent to the dev team. 

Score : 461

Nice update. I just need to be able to log on to my browser and play it now. I'm still having issues like the last update, so I'll be posting a ticket soon to the ankama team with screen shots to fix this problem for fellow browser players.

2 0
Score : 3

Why can't get into my friend's house, I have the right password.

0 0
Score : 501

Same here. Have a lot of things in certain houses but cannot access them at all, even with a password, etc.

0 0
Score : 345

Why would this be a thing? Kolo is a way to show off your awesome gear and how strong you can use your awesome maged stats. % res, Mp/AP Exo, %Spell dmg etc. 
If you excluded them you would have to rely on which element (or gelano) currently have the best ap gear to get you the proper stats. and that wouldn't be very fun. 
- damage and heal nerf to most classes (1 shot and full heal should be nearly impossible to achieve)

Yes I feel healing should be looked at. some classes can now heal way too much with too little effort. Panda for instance can heal 15% which is in most cases 600+. Same as a strong Eni heal. Not sure why panda should have that.  As just 1 example. 

Damage wise there can be instakill 1 shot combos that can exist without them feeling too overpowered and broken, like iop wrath, but I agree some combos are ridiculous. They need to get in combos that feel satisfying to loose to but also not too easy or too strong. Getting killed on the other side of the map by a Cra or Xelor on turn 3 just doesn't feel fun. But getting 1 shot because iop got close to you with buffed wrath feels ok as you can somewhat avoid that. It's all about how the feature is done. 

Oh yea absolutely. Perc always start last so they can't cast their shields if they even have that spell. Their incredible low stat. Their nerf from 50% res to 25%. Characters increasing power spike. Their Worthless AI, WHY IS INFECTION SADI A THING IN PERC ATTACK. 
Rage aside, you shouldn't be able to run a full iop team or full sadi team and be effective. Especially since Ankama has put such an emphasis on diverse teams being effective. The fact that these are the hardest teams to defend against just proves there is something completely wrong with the system right now. 
Don't believe me? Try and get a full sadi attack team and just infect perc. Dies on 2nd turn at minimum. Can't even remove infection. 
2 0
Score : 378

"Damage wise there can be instakill 1 shot combos that can exist without them feeling too overpowered and broken, like iop wrath, but I agree some combos are ridiculous. They need to get in combos that feel satisfying to loose to but also not too easy or too strong. Getting killed on the other side of the map by a Cra or Xelor on turn 3 just doesn't feel fun. But getting 1 shot because iop got close to you with buffed wrath feels ok as you can somewhat avoid that. It's all about how the feature is done."

I don't know what was exactly the situation You have experienced, but do You realy find Xelor combos too easy and not satisfying? Putting them in one line with Cra combos in terms of easiness is a bit unfair. I suggest You trying out Xelor and learning some of their moves.

0 0
Score : 27

isabella1998|2018-03-28 16:17:12

Why would this be a thing? Kolo is a way to show off your awesome gear and how strong you can use your awesome maged stats. % res, Mp/AP Exo, %Spell dmg etc. 
If you excluded them you would have to rely on which element (or gelano) currently have the best ap gear to get you the proper stats. and that wouldn't be very fun.

It may be due to the over 300 AP exo I tried and failed, and all the hard earned kamas I gave to some lucky bastard to buy some exo items.
But overall I feel like kolossium should really be equal, It would be nice to have casual but very talented players compete with high ranked ones using a relatively low price set. Furthermore, playing with exo %res or %damage on every piece of equipment gives an advantage that has nothing to do with talent and kind of feels like p2w.
Unless we suppose that everyone should get tons of exos to play at high ranks... But that's a race many players don't want to get into.
Yes I feel healing should be looked at. some classes can now heal way too much with too little effort. Panda for instance can heal 15% which is in most cases 600+. Same as a strong Eni heal. Not sure why panda should have that.  As just 1 example. 

Damage wise there can be instakill 1 shot combos that can exist without them feeling too overpowered and broken, like iop wrath, but I agree some combos are ridiculous. They need to get in combos that feel satisfying to loose to but also not too easy or too strong. Getting killed on the other side of the map by a Cra or Xelor on turn 3 just doesn't feel fun. But getting 1 shot because iop got close to you with buffed wrath feels ok as you can somewhat avoid that. It's all about how the feature is done.

I think we agree on this one: I too thought of Iop and Eni as the only classes who should, within some conditions, be able to oneshot and full heal respectively ...considering that 3 turns of unhealable state is an eternity, a healing weapon is often more reliable. Then there is the erosion issue, but I wanted to be brief and don't want another thread about classes balance.

Lol I've not been playing for some months so I haven't seen the latest perc teams. But seeing how lots of classes are now broken I believe you on your word.
That aside, we currently have attackers choosing team, initiative order and knowing the map against a party of random people that likely never played together... No wonder most of the time nobody even tries to defend.
4 -2
Score : 91

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone involved in developing these updates and managing these threads to improve the game. So yea, THANKS!

So anyway, one predicament I ran into while testing this new ensembles feature is that saved petsmounts with a mimisymbic skin over them will not display correctly when viewing them on the ensembles menu visual set preview (maybe to plainly show which mount is equipped) but will equip the correct petsmount when clicking on them. Also, seemyool mounts (and maybe even dragoturkey mounts by extension) will not save specified harnesses that are saved onto the ensembles menu. I can understand that this issue might seem bourgeoisie in nature but I feel that it would reflect positively on how dedicated the game is to detail! Thank you, again!

1 0

Well, lordedgek... bourgeoisie or not, I will let the devs decide that for themselves, since I brought this up to their attention anyway. wink 
Thank you for your comments!

Score : 46

[Manaia]|2018-03-28 15:11:54
Hey there, MysticToke. 
If you are still having this issue, could you please share a screenshot (here or via my ankabox) of your Pink Dragoone  (its stats, feeding times, etc) so we can have a look and see what is happening? 

Thanks! I just tried to send it to your Ankabox but I have to be on your friend's list to send one there. Here is a link to the screenshot of my Dragoone, I am still unable to feed him sad Any help is much appreciated thank you again smile
http://tinypic.com/r/2a0lu9g/9

0 0

I sent you an Ankabox message. Let's get this Pink Dragoone fed. wink

Score : 4

I'm not sure if this would need to be posted to "Problems and solutions" section or this post, so please tell me if this is the wrong place.

I have unlocked the achievement "Around the world in 27 dungeons" (Metamunch Kin dungeon quest line) quite some time ago. Today I was doing the new Astrub quests and met Metamunch Kin. He gave me the quest "Trip Around the World". Am I supposed to be able to start the dungeon quest line again now after the update?

0 0
Score : 4

Also my alt which has a later quest of that quest line in progress was able to start the quest line while having it in progress already.

0 0
Score : 17

There is a glitch surrounding the houses for sale. 

If there is no house for sale on a certain house, the "Enter/Buy" option will not appear.  But I have found that when there is a house for sale at the house you are trying to enter and do not own, the "Enter/Buy" option appears.  This is for every specific house that I've tried so far.

0 0

Thank you for your report, it has been shared with the team, however would you mind sharing with us the location of those houses please? Thank you in advance. smile

Respond to this thread