By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

[Intro New CM] Manaia has joined the game.

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - March 28, 2018, 13:39:51
AnkaTracker

Hi, guys!
I’m Manaia and I have joined the ranks of the Dofus Community Management Team as your new EN Dofus CM.

As we spend time getting to know each other, I will be here to collect your feedback and passing it on to the development team. I will also be available to assist you with issues you might encounter, whilst keeping you up to date with the latest news and events. You will find me in these forums, also via Ankabox, ingame, and even on Twitter, through my personal CM account (from which I have yet to tweet from...)

I hope that you are enjoying the 2.46 release – The City of Mercenaries! Sabi created a thread where you can share your feedback and I welcome you to participate in the discussion. 

See you all around and happy gaming!
First Ankama intervention

Welcome to the team Manaia, I am so excited to have you here!

What I can add to her introduction is that not only she is a great person with awesome ideas for all of you, but is also a long time DOFUS player and I think this will make a really good change for everyone, as she will also be able to help answering more technical gaming questions and contribute to help with the communication between the devs and the community.

My presence and roles remains the same but I will also be doing my best to be a good assistant to her while she gets familiar with being your new CM. smile

So let's give her a warm welcome into the community!

See message in context
Reactions 18

Welcome to the team Manaia, I am so excited to have you here!

What I can add to her introduction is that not only she is a great person with awesome ideas for all of you, but is also a long time DOFUS player and I think this will make a really good change for everyone, as she will also be able to help answering more technical gaming questions and contribute to help with the communication between the devs and the community.

My presence and roles remains the same but I will also be doing my best to be a good assistant to her while she gets familiar with being your new CM. smile

So let's give her a warm welcome into the community!

Score : 33

Welcome and good luck!

9 -1

Thanks, Matt5150. Your good luck wishes couldn't come at a better time. wink

Welcome to our community, Manaia!

Score : 2512

Welcome to the community! biggrin

1 0

Thank you thank you, my twitter friend! laugh

Welcome, New Boss! biggrin

Score : -7297

Welcome to our community ! wub

*crosses fingers that you'll be able to poke the dev team with baguettes avec beurre if they don't take into account  bug reports/ suggestions/ ideas of our community*

PS: Could we please keep [Sabi] too?
[Sabi] was super mega ultra helpful while we were CM-less.
Pretty pleaaasssseeee ...
6 -5

Thank you for the warm welcome, Bohemia. happy
I don't think I'll need to poke them with food. They do work on our bugs and listen to our feedback. wink

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

I think bribing them with delicious food might work better than poking them with baguettes... but you didn't hear it from me...
Score : 3028

Welcome Manaia! 

1 0

Thank you, edawrdkung! 

Score : 121

Welcome to the team indeed! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. We appreciate your future service :p

1 0
Score : 3006

Welcome Manaia!
I wish you good luck, but also a little fun with this gang here around.

Medizini, Pr.v.B.

2 0
Score : 2992

Welcome! happy

2 0
Score : 94

Welcome! I hope we all can be friends! biggrin (not that I don't have friends... Coughbemyfriendcough)

1 0
Score : 4353

A bit late, but welcome smile

1 0
Score : 248

Welcome Manaia.smile.

1 0
Respond to this thread