FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

THE SEWN SHIELD email

By UchihaMangekyouEterno - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 19, 2018, 18:41:54
AnkaTracker

Hi all, today I have received an email with this content :

THANK YOU!

You've been tirelessly exploring the World of Twelve for a number of years now… Over time, an unbreakable bond has developed between us.

Allow us to thank you for your loyalty by offering THE SEWN SHIELD!*

The email is from ankama so, in theory, no scam but next I click "discover my reward" dont let me reward anything, any solution ? as they said I should be subscribed since april 2013 if not there is any way to check the creation date of the account cya
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you for reaching out to us about this, I wanted to make sure to ask if you were logged in on the account that has been subscribed since 2013 when checking out the link to receive the shield? 

As accounts can be linked to the same email address, you might have received this email for a different account, which is actually fulfilling the offer's requirement of being subscribed since April 2013.

The support team can also help when it comes to check on your account's subscription status or history and eligebility to offers whenever you might have a concern about it,  so please do not hesitate to also contact them.

I hope this helps.

See message in context
Reactions 20

Thank you for reaching out to us about this, I wanted to make sure to ask if you were logged in on the account that has been subscribed since 2013 when checking out the link to receive the shield? 

As accounts can be linked to the same email address, you might have received this email for a different account, which is actually fulfilling the offer's requirement of being subscribed since April 2013.

The support team can also help when it comes to check on your account's subscription status or history and eligebility to offers whenever you might have a concern about it,  so please do not hesitate to also contact them.

I hope this helps.

Score : 153

I will open a ticket asking to check the creation date of each account and the first subscription date too , thanks for the advice

0 0
Score : 90

I wish the shield was a ceremonial 

Edit: nevermind, they are

0 0
Score : 3384
4 -1
Score : -5341

Thanks for the link! wub
I didn't get the emails, but when I checked the game codes page as you suggested, I found my shields waiting for me. cool

3 -3
Score : 5786

Can confirm that it's in the gift codes page, linked above by chaoman. The e-mail I received directed me straight there, too. Click "Use" to put it into the in-game gifts interface. But Sabi's advice is sound. They should indicate whatever account the bonus applies to within the e-mail text in the future.

0 0
Score : 143

There's something messed up with it. I only received it on two of my accounts (oddly enough, the two of the newest accounts even though they were still made prior to 2013). None of my accounts from 2006 received the shield, unless of course they're just randomly giving it to certain accounts.

1 0
Score : 5786

Could be coming in waves? Only my 2006 account got it.

0 0
Score : 180

What is the requirement to get them? I got one but my friend didn't. I'm curious.

0 0
Score : 153

Offer valid for players who have been subscribed to DOFUS since April 17, 2013 at the latest, and who have logged in to the game at least once since January 1, 2018.

1 0
Score : 284

Hello, I wanted to ask, do I need to be subscribed since 2013 till today? I surely was subscribed before 2012 30th November, have my screenshot uploaded on dragoturkey on that date. And also I see ogrine purchase on account management page in 2011. I still have not received shield, but can this be because of problem that was with dungeon rusher shields too? Like people received them not all together, but after some delay?

0 0

Hey everyone!

I want to thank everybody who reached out over the weekend, across multiple platforms, to describe the multiple issues faced regarding this gift; the problem got reported this morning.

The teams are looking into the problem and once I receive any additional information, I will let you know. 

Score : 3644

Quick question. I checked in my transaction history and my first subscription in 2013 was on 2013-04-27 (I had a 3-year break before that).

Am I still eligible for this shield, just offset by a couple days that I have to wait longer than the others or is this just bad luck for me and not even waiting will get me anything?

I'm not mad if it's the latter, just wanna know if I should expect something or not.

0 0

We will double check with the team for you but so far you have to meet the following conditions:

- Have an account that is 5 years old or older (created on April 17, 2013 or earlier)
- The account has been subscribed at least one day
- The player has played at least once since January 1, 2018
- The Account must be subscribed to the newsletter (which is done in your account management under preferences).

Score : 38

I got this item too, Thank you!

It's a cerimonial item that changes color according to yours.

0 0

Hi guys,

Today we posted in a separate thread more information about this special promotion with the Sewn Shield: here.

Please make sure to check it out as it has details about the conditions to obtain it.

Thank you!

Score : 284

Hello, So that says I had to be subscribed to newsletter until the 1st of May. I was subscribed to it earlier, but then stopped subscribe, will I still receive shield? I re-activated subscription after I heard about shield from friend, like in the middle of the May. 
Edit::
Oh, my apologies, some xelor trickery it might be, it's still April.
Hopefully I will receive shield!

0 0
Score : -1925

Hello,

after all I found that shield unter the page Gift- and subscription codes
Thank you!

(Neither me nor all the friends I asked, have received a mail from Ankama.)

3 -4

Thank you Princess-vonBrakmar for keeping us updated!

Respond to this thread