FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Anniversary Event: A Breath of Fresh Air in Your Haven Bag!

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - April 30, 2018, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

Starting today until May 14 at 10 a.m. CEST, , Twelvians will have a good reason to grab their brooms and feather dusters! Indeed, they can undertake a major spring cleaning and participate in the best Haven Bag decoration contest , to attempt to win lots of prizes !

Every day as dawn breaks in the Amakna countryside, the Piwis wake you with their gentle song. Unless of course the young Gobbowlers are training in the early morning under your windows… Oh, yes. Good weather is back, and often accompanied by a strong yearning for change. Everything – hairdos, sets, sometimes even partners – has to change! What if you poured all this yearning into a contest that could win you prizes?

Until 10 a.m. CEST on May 14, give your Haven Bag a serious dose of elbow grease! It's the perfect time to wake up the artist slumbering inside you. Get carried away by a creative fever, combine styles, set trends… In short: Make yourself happy!

Once your interior decor is perfect, all you need to do is take a screen shot (using our in-game screen shot tool SHIFT + F2) and post it in the comments on this news item.

The prettiest three entries will receive a prize. Specifically: your choice of three Haven Bags for first place. Two for second place and – you guessed it – one for third place. And since we are also celebrating Echo's birthday for the next two weeks, we are also throwing in as part of the reward the Give Cake emote!

Because we want you to unleash your creativity to its full potential, and since the panel of choices on the beta is large enough, screnshots taken on the Beta server are deemed valid for this competition
And last but not least, if you share it on your Instagram account, with the hashtag #Havenbag, you could win an Insta Cape!
Good luck, everyone!
First Ankama intervention

Here is a link to help you upload an image to a forum post. smile

See message in context
Reactions 111
Score : 557
I love contests like this and look forward to seeing all the entries! smile
5 0
Score : 63
yup, that's right.
7 -2
Score : 3006

Is this loss? 

6 -1
Score : 43
2 -1
Score : 43

My private inn

2 0
Score : 142

Well, here is my personal concert hall (:
I think my chars can be a nice musical group (:
7 0

I don't understood how to add it like a pisture, so here is a link. If somebody tell me, how I can add a picture here - I will be grateful (:

UPD: done : D Thanks, Manaia :3

2 0

Thank you so much :3

2 -1
Score : -5414

Good evening.

Little questions:
How many screenshots per participant are allowed? In case that someone has more more rooms and/ or more characters, and gets creative that s/he can't decide which haven bag room to post?
Then, in case that more rooms are allowed in a post, what is max?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

6 -4

Hello, bohemia! smile

• One screenshot per participant.
  • As much as we would love to see the full extent of everyone's creativity (and drop by for a cuppa to visit each room meticulously decorated, if only we could...!) I'm afraid a tough call will need to be made by those with multiple rooms and characters, where they will have to pick just one screenshot  to submit.
Score : 65
Did anyone mention "chocolate orgazm"? That's my house and chocolate factory. Want to lend me a hand in creating more chocolate candies? Upvote me and get a taste of the melting chocolate on top of your zaap.

Thanks

11 -2
Score : 622
2 -1
Score : 98

Happy Saint Potrick's!
7 -3
Score : 36
Sram's Haven bag
5 -2

Beautiful *.*

1 -1
3 -1
Score : 49
4 0
Score : 33

Foggernauts Haven Bag

5 -2

Wait
They said "one screenshot per participant", not "per account", no?

(anyway all your hb are pretty ^^)

1 0

[Manaia]|2018-04-30 21:14:05

my posts just keep coming up blank. lol
1 0
Score : 83

I just uploaded them on my discord and link from there wink

Their way failed for me and nearly crashed chrome.

3 0
Score : 83

My Eniripsa's Haven bag.

6 -2
Score : 102

And my Sadida.  Yes I know this account name says Iop.  I class changed laugh

7 -4
Score : 51
3 0
Score : 102

Which bag is this?

I need this, badly