FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Subscriber Shields Are Here!

By $[Sabi] - ADMIN - August 03, 2018, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The World of Twelve is full of swindlers ready to fleece you at the slightest opportunity. To help protect yourself, get a ceremonial shield for free until Monday, August 6 when you buy a subscription pack!

Subscribing gives you access to everything in DOFUS. As you uncover every hidden corner of the World of Twelve, you're bound to run into greedy, malicious adventurers and nasty monsters lurking in towns and the countryside alike. So you'll need to keep yourself safe and protected!

That is why, until Monday, August 6 (at 11:59 p.m. CEST), ceremonial shields will be rounding out subscription packs:

• the Marvellous Woman Shield is free when you subscribe for less than 3 months;
  • the Ancient Sufokia Shield is free with subscriptions lasting 3 months or longer.

Don't miss out!

First Ankama intervention

Hello,
There was indeed an error in the announcement for this offer, with both the Marvellous Woman and the Ancient Sufokia shields not being ceremonial items. As such, it was decided to remove this offer in order to resubmit it at a later stage, once these items are indeed ceremonial items.

These two shields will become ceremonial items during today's weekly maintenance. The change will be retroactive as long as they haven't been linked to a mimisymbic.

We are presently gathering the data of all players who took advantage of the offer (even after it had been removed), in order to credit their account with the shield as a ceremonial item. We will keep you informed on this matter and let you know once it has been done. smile

See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 140

Strange, free shield with sub pack, but u have to buy that sub pack for reall money.. no options for ogrines...

0 0
Score : 1

where is it?

0 0
Score : 259

Was showing the offer for one account, but not the other...

0 0
Score : 131

Said until 6 august but didnt get shield...? Guess i will contact support tomorrow.

0 0
Score : 2066

Do I get the shield if I buy the sub pack with Ogrines?

0 0

I subscribed for 3 months but i didnt get it

0 0
Score : 501

I subscribe for a month didn’t get any shield

0 0
Score : 43

ANKAMA, the shields are missing!!!

0 0
Score : 2

How the shields are granted ? And why this information are showed up on facebook and only in english ?

In the french forum the info isn't here

0 0
Score : 493

Where is my Ancient Sufokian Shield o.O

0 0

had someone a response for the missing shields?

0 0

Hello,
There was indeed an error in the announcement for this offer, with both the Marvellous Woman and the Ancient Sufokia shields not being ceremonial items. As such, it was decided to remove this offer in order to resubmit it at a later stage, once these items are indeed ceremonial items.

These two shields will become ceremonial items during today's weekly maintenance. The change will be retroactive as long as they haven't been linked to a mimisymbic.

We are presently gathering the data of all players who took advantage of the offer (even after it had been removed), in order to credit their account with the shield as a ceremonial item. We will keep you informed on this matter and let you know once it has been done. smile

Score : 52

Any idea when you will be resubmitting this offer?

0 0
Respond to this thread