FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

?s about content/play

By richiesambora - SUBSCRIBER - August 09, 2018, 23:54:40
AnkaTracker

im thinking of returning after about a year and a half break; what are the biggest things i should know or look into? i think i left early '17, a little after the sac revamp that was 10 years in the waiting and a total fail (switched to eca) omega levels are new to me.

also, why does it seem like nobody except the guild im in still has (rus) after it, even old guilds, why is this?

thanks all!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Lost-Worldz is correct (thank you), the tag is meant to be an addition to the name based on the server that was merged and it means that the original name without the tag belongs to the player already having the name for the longest time compared to the other player with the tag.

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : 4435

If you have a server tag after your name, it means someone else already had your name before you when the servers merged.

0 0

Lost-Worldz is correct (thank you), the tag is meant to be an addition to the name based on the server that was merged and it means that the original name without the tag belongs to the player already having the name for the longest time compared to the other player with the tag.

Respond to this thread