FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta 2.48 is now online!

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - August 29, 2018, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

School's almost back in session… And this has got you in a snit, feeling all blue and woebegone. In short, you're down in the doldrums. We have THE solution to get you buzzing again. Every day, take a hefty dose of Beta 2.48, and say goodbye to those gloomy thoughts! The beta's Kolossium League molecules and pet overhaul particles are guaranteed to lift your spirits. So jump in!

This beta's watchword (and your watchwords if you're a fan of PvP fighting) is, of course, the Kolossium’s improvement. These arenas reserved for 3v3 fighting, which no longer need any introduction, now have their own league system. The goal: give you a better vision of character rankings and offer you an ongoing and intuitive advancement system along with attainable objectives.

Up for grabs: exclusive rewards such as ornaments and shields that can be customized to your league's ranking.

If you want more information on this topic, we invite you to read the devblog about it.

Another important aspect of this beta is the pet revamp. Indeed, the pet evolution system has been overhauled so you can feed them whatever resources you want, whenever you want. But watch out all the same, as Rigid Barjo is never far away… More information here.

Head for the beta server to see all these new features and much more for yourself!

As always, we're counting on you, our toughest critics, to let us know about any bugs you might find. An all-new avatar is waiting for all you bug hunters!

The Beta is now open!

First Ankama intervention

Sorry, guys.
I prepared the news so that once the BETA is open you could be immediately informed but I  have clearly set things wrong. ^^'

We are waiting for information as to when the BETA will be ready. I will update this thread as soon as I know more. smile

See message in context
Reactions 72
Score : 150

There's a bug in Mrs Freezz smile

That said, I'm looking forward to the new Patch!  Even more excited for new sub packs!

Is there any news on when there might be Rhineetle variants for Brakmar / Bonta?  Some new harnesses would be awesome.

(Side note:  A ceremonial Harness that fits onto any mount would sell like hotcakes to those of us with large teams wink )

0 0
Score : 82

It's still on maintenance, stop teasing me

0 0
Score : 119

is it really online tho? if it is why it says its on maintenance? if its on maintenance why is this post here? u see the paradox here?

0 0

Because I set the wrong setting. wink

Sorry, guys.
I prepared the news so that once the BETA is open you could be immediately informed but I  have clearly set things wrong. ^^'

We are waiting for information as to when the BETA will be ready. I will update this thread as soon as I know more. smile

Score : -322

What about class balancing? Will there be more of it during the rest of 2.48 beta or was the first round the only thing that's happening? (and will you still crash when you generate a telefrag)

0 -1

It is ongoing. The first round was not the only time class balancing will be looked at during the 2.48 Beta phase. smile

Score : 1

its today? or nex week?

0 0

It seems there are some final changes that still need some tweaking before the beta can be opened to the players. The Beta won't open today. sad

Score : 702

Manaia or Sabi, can you senda a Link to the changelog? (Even if it is in French).

0 0

I am terribly sorry, but there is no link I can give you (not even in French). The changelog itself is not finished yet. sad

Score : 1774

Owww, I was so excited to see the new stats of the pets & petmounts :'(

1 0
Score : 35

It's Tomorrow or next day? Only 2 days, CCM you what believe? Don't scare you for the answer, We know not official because you don't know nothing e,e

0 0
Score : 84

Thanks for keeping us updated Manaia ...your awesome,keep up the good work smile

1 0
Score : 496

Why is the ebony dofus gamakna all over twitter? why is the ebony dofus not mentioned here? will the ebony dofus be implemented in update 2.48 or not? i must knowww!!

0 0
Score : 781

I'm pretty sure Ankama mentioned they will add the ebony dofus questline in the december update.

0 0
Score : 35

https://twitter.com/DOFUS_EN/status/1034823003253690370

0 0
Score : 496

That's what i mean! they're not being clear on what's happening and honestly it's getting to me. Will it be implemented on september or december?

0 0

Gamakna's new special edition is dedicated to the Ebony Dofus' background. smile
The Ebony Dofus questline will not be added to the 2.48 but rather to the 2.49, which is planned for the end of the year. 

Score : 119

So Manaia we'll see vulbis questline after ebony dofus right? haaa? haaaaa???

0 0
Score : 1

Do you have any clues as to if it will open today or tomorrow? The french CM assures it will open before the end of august so these are the 2 only posible days, any more info you get, we would be glad to receive

0 0

I understand, and I'd like nothing more than to give you all a definite answer. 
I assure you that as soon as I receive information relevant to the BETA opening, I will come back to this thread and let you guys know. smile

Score : 16

Manaia Why we don't have staff like you in fr servers ?

1 0
Score : 299

Beta is online biggrin

[Manaia]|2018-08-30 14:53:09
Beat me to it!

By 5 min XD hahah
0 0

Beat me to it!

Score : 34

i have 1 question the NPC when we can buy change class potion and other stuff is no longer there?

0 0

Thanks for letting us know! I have brought this up to the attention of the dev team. smile