Beta 2.48 is now online!

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - August 29, 2018, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 72
Score : 1774

@Manaia, The kolossium is bugged on the beta. Nobody can enter the building :/

0 0

What a bummer. :/
I have also brought this up to the attention of the dev team. 

Score : 1

Hello, I have got a question. Will items which are mimied on another items, but after update they will become ceremonial will stay mimied ? Or they will be separated from items somehow ? 

Thank you.

0 0

They will be separated.

As per the FAQ for the Revamping Pets devblog:

For pets that will become ceremonial items, will they still become ceremonial items if they have been mimisymbic’d?
All items will be correctly converted to ceremonial items, even if they have been 
mimisymbic’d. This will work for pets, petsmounts, as well as community event items, and shields recently converted to ceremonial items.

If it interests you, I have answered (in more detail) a similar question to yours on this forum post. I hope this helps. smile

Score : 54

So dofus pets pets will become ceremonial like Dragnir, Boonax etc.. why items which are mimed with these won't be gaven to people as ceremonial too? Like people spent their kamas on mimis to get a nice look for them, and now other people will get ceremonial ones for free, thats kinda unfair, should've made it ceremonial even for mimed ones already.

0 0
Score : 54

Nevermind, just saw what Manaia wrote, my bad.

0 0

That's alright, Kewoo.
If anything, it means that when we considered the situation we shared the same opinion as you. wink

Score : 702

In order to make proper bug report we need a Changelog. Right now I have a couple of things that I would like to report about my summons but I don't know if the changes are intentional or not. Right now my White Wyrms are hitting 430+ and my Red Wyrm are hitting around 230+. Was there a damage related buff/nerf to the wyrms?

1 0

I am sorry that we are not able to provide an official English translation of the changelog as of this moment. sad
The request for it was submitted the moment the complete changelog was finalised by the devs; we are waiting on our team of hard-working translators to finish it. 

Score : 3387

That's about half the XP required to get to 101. Anyone found more efficient yet?
0 0
Score : 702

That must be a bug, right? XD

0 0
Score : 2

Yo Manaia help me i need to know this whats the condition for droppin minowang??? i need that pet immediately

0 0
Score : 57

Hello. I noticed all my items that used to be on sale, are disappeared on the beta. And mind you, my character got rollbacked to 4-5 days ago, and I've had them for sale since 2 weeks, so I guess the markets didn't get transferred?

0 0

yasir485|2018-08-30 19:05:16
Yo Manaia help me i need to know this whats the condition for droppin minowang??? i need that pet immediately

The Minowang is a ceremonial item that is implemented in the 2.48 as a rare drop for all Dungeon Keepers. Mind you, the drop rate varies according to the dungeon level: the higher the Dungeon level, the higher the chances of dropping it. wink

Akunorogia-|2018-08-30 19:34:13
Hello. I noticed all my items that used to be on sale, are disappeared on the beta. And mind you, my character got rollbacked to 4-5 days ago, and I've had them for sale since 2 weeks, so I guess the markets didn't get transferred?

It wasn't a rollback per se: characters are uploaded from the regular servers when a new BETA phase launches. This upload is based on a regular server backup; the markets' data is not uploaded to the BETA server so you won't find your items up for sale there. Any changes/progress since that backup won't be reflected on the Beta server. Keep in mind that any progress you make on the BETA server will be lost between BETA phases.
Score : 3009

as a rare drop for all Dungeon Keepers. (I only saw on 3 dungeon keepers, is that a bug?)

0 0
Score : 57

Thanks for the amswer, just wanted to know whether my items on sale were lost in the beta or if they were transferred elsewhere (bank, haven bag chest etc)

0 0
Score : 3387

To max a pet on the Beta you can buy Croquettes for 100 Kolossotokens.

394 Croquettes = Max level pet.

1 Kolossotoken scroll = 10 Croquettes = ~ 60.000 Kamas.
40 Kolossotoken scrolls = 400 Croquettes = ~ 2.400.000 Kamas for a max level pet of your choice.

0 0
Score : -4395

The only way to feed a pet is via Croquettes?
And those Croquettes can only be bought for Kolossotokens?
No farming professions items or monsters dropped resources needed for feeding a pet, or to make these Croquettes?

Then what the PVM players are supposed to do?
I do hope that there will be more possible ways to feed pets; or at least, have the Croquettes made of some magic worms bought for Kolossotokens + some farming professions items and/ or some monster dropped resources.

[ EDIT ] :
While waiting for the result of the Vulkania post cards contest, I snooped a bit on the French forums:

It looks like the pets will eat resources too, all kinds of them; they will not eat consumables and equipment.
They will be some pretty cool new pets:

Then, if you know a bit of French (or if you're willing to try your luck with google translator), you could look at pets bonuses, in French, at spoiler on first post of the thread:
https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1069-evolutions/2281413-refonte-familiers-nouveaux-bonus-obtentions-beta-2-48 .
Then, other useful links would be, still in French:
https://www.millenium.org/guide/309906.html
https://www.millenium.org/guide/309903.html

0 0
Score : 121

Are these croquettes for kolossotokens going to be in live game aswell?

1 0

Yes they will! smile

Score : 6

Can I get Plump Tofurby in the game in the future?

0 0
Score : 4438

Almost all of the existing +wisdom pets have been changed to give different bonuses, except for Bow Wow which still only gives 20 wisdom and cannot be raised. Is the lack of wisdom pets an oversight, or what is the developers' reason for this?

0 0
Score : 398

I think I heard something about a modification of how wisdom affects XP gains. Can anyone confirm this?

0 0
Score : 206

So I have a croum which was mimisymbic'd to look like a brakmarian boon, but on the beta, they weren't seperated

just wanted to point this out, as it was originally specified that the 'dofus pets' pets would be seperated from things they were mimisymbic'd to

0 0

Another bug I've found on the beta, I have a bunch of pets in my haven bag storage, and all of them lost all levels without giving me any sort of pet food to re-level them

0 0
Score : 3009

This is something i am worried about, should we put all our ghost pets in our inventory when the update will take place?  

0 0

^ Same bug as above for pets in bank

Just listing these in the hope that it helps solve these before things go live

0 0

Unfortunately I didn't have any pets in my dragoturkey's inventory, or my house, so I couldn't test those out...

0 0
Score : 888

The Rushu's Shushu pet, is it meant to give 50 summons and 2000 initiative?
You'd never need to gear for summons ever again XD

0 0
Score : 25862

What! Only 50 summons? It is definitely bugged. It should be 500 summons. tongue

1 0

Hello!
Rhushu's Shushu is not meant to give 50 summons but rather 2. The dev team was made aware of the error. smile