FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The cra density of dofus

By MichaelPalin - SUBSCRIBER - October 08, 2018, 20:21:24

seems to be abnormally high.. it seems that around 50% of my opponents in kolo are cras... for god's sake, stop this plague!! somebody!

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 3840

The problem is cra an easy class to learn, play, and quite efficient cause very high damage, good ap steal, erosion, and range. There used to be a map in the ladder pool which would make it really tough for a cra to win but they removed it and added mainly Dofus World Series maps which I believe they could of just added it but left the previous older maps as well cause it had some more very close combat maps and a lot of medium to long range maps. Then again, if you play 3 v 3 and your team can find a way to survive against the cra while advancing together the cra becomes quite vulnerable cause most cras in general are critical damage and have lower resistances with some less than 4000 health points. If you have a cra on your side that probably helps too and hope he goes first over the other cra to be able to bats eye easier on turn two. I think masq is a pretty nice indicator of working your way up cause shields do not scale with their vitality anymore and it gives more shields than it would on average before cause you would get like 900 hp shields if you were 4500 hp or 1000 hp shields with 5000 hp now you get like 1200 hp shields if you don't critical hit at 200 and 1440 hp shields on a critical hit. In 1 v 1 well just play a tanky class I guess like sacrier, feca, ougi, or masq which is pretty hard to deal with even as a cra or eca is a pretty good viable option as well cause they hit pretty hard at melee and range while having extra variety of spells. 

0 0
Score : 464

Yeah I suppose my main problems with them are on my rogue, which admittedly I'm still learning. But they take so much range (8.. and then some) , steal your MP, and are basically impossible to pin down. Even if I win it's not very fun. On my other chars it's not so bad. But having dirty trick at 1 range makes winning quite difficult. Maybe it gets better at higher levels.

0 0

I feel the need to post again because I would really love to play against classes OTHER than osas and cras. THERE ARE OTHERS!!!!!

0 0
Score : -1572

Currently some/ many players are making new chars for kolo low level = less kamas needed to be invested in gear, and they put those chars 90% to random guilds, so they say for longer lower levs.
Probably at later levels you'll get a more variety of classes in your opponents.
So, you either wait till then ..
... or ... if you can't beat them, join them, as saying says.

1 0

It's not that I can't beat them, though it is harder than it should be - it's that over 50% of my fights are against them. They're a boring fucking class to begin with, I don't need that exacerbated.

0 0
Score : 296

They are a well-rounded class (their weakness of getting locked can be easily countered nowadays) and their fighting mechanics are very straightforward. Also, 1v1 kolo maps favor their playstyle 100%.

MichaelPalin|2018-10-19 17:18:49
It's retarded that burning arrow doesn't require line of sight. For fuck's sake.

Burning arrow does require a line of sight. But equipping class cape disables that.
0 0

It's retarded that burning arrow doesn't require line of sight. For fuck's sake.

0 -1
Score : 6

Around 17% of characters in Dofus is Cra, way to high 

0 0
Score : 3041

As much as I sympathize with your case (maybe not exactly much, I'm not a PvP person), you cannot expect other people to make things easy, fun and profitable for you, or to be considerate, or to think about your well-being and feelings rather than of their own.

If you look for high-quality PvP experience (your own fun and thrill, not character XP, I mean), you should probably find some other people or guild with the same agenda and have a lot of fun fighting friendly duels against each other (though I don't think that would last for long, you all will soon figure out your rock-paper-scissors schema among you lot, then there will be no much point to fighting). If it's Kolossium valuables you are mostly after, well, bear with cras.

0 0
Respond to this thread