FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reunifying the Dofus

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - October 16, 2018, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Update 2.49 in December will mark the in-game arrival of the sixth and last Primordial Dofus: the Ebony Dofus. Here's a little more about what will happen if you manage to obtain all six of these greatly coveted dragon eggs…  

Might as well say it right away: The conclusion of the Primordial Dofus narrative arc does not mean you're going to be able to twiddle your thumbs. The adventure never ends for adventurers in the World of Twelve.

Each of the Dofus is an artifact with almost divine power. Reunited, they can be a source of both creation and destruction on universal scale. Having them will not be enough; and taking control of their power will be a new and thrilling odyssey to discover. See you in a few weeks for the full devblog!

Reactions 28
Score : 25

About time, let's go

0 0
Score : 345

mfw Missiz Freezz probably won't even get mentioned in the patch notes 

6 -1
Score : 375

I hope you don't make having all the eggs OP
dofues vrs trophies is already unbalanced
which is fine but I don't want this to turn into a pay to win game.

0 0
Score : 749

Turn into?

7 0
Score : 3008
I hope the first player that gets all 6 dofuses can snap their fingers and half of the server dies
8 0
Score : 228

Itl be more like u get all 6 dofuses and u get loged odf, char deleted, u cant handle the power.

0 -1
Score : 19

Yes obtained all 6 primordial dofuses and the bonuses will be unlocked only if you have completed all related achievements involving the dofuses. Thats fair right. Please don't ruin the game.

1 0
Score : 76

that right there would ruin it for many players... you often transfer loot in between accounts. chances are you have unlocked only 5 but bought the other 3...

0 0
Score : 1869

I am still dreaming of the advent of the ogrest chaos, wakfu and dofus reunite in a single game, Ankama focuses on a single product. I'd be happy to come back to the game.

1 0
Score : 25829

Hmmm. a third game that will merge the two game together without losing any of the progression of both game? It would take a lot of work, but not impossible. But it would really take an incredible investment to work.

I would support a game merge. +1 

Lore
In the Dofus age, nearing ogrest chaos, just before the cataclysm, the gods joined together to open a portal into the future to avoid the death of their followers. Most of the twelvians manages to escape to the future. Those who failed to escape lived on to the wakfu age thinking that those who disappeared have died in the ogrest chaos event.

Starfu
A few hundred years following the wakfu age, the time portal opens up and the dofus age twelvians are reunited with the wakfu age twelvians. Thus began the age of Starfu, the age wherein a new threat are coming from the stars, the legion of Mechasme.....

Ankama is wrapping up the story of collecting the 6 dofus, and the wakfu storyline is also finishing up with the battle against ogrest (which nobody will beat because only Yugo will be able to wrap that up).

Dofus Goal: Collect 6 Primordial Dofus
Wakfu Goal: Defeat Ogrest in the Zinit Tower
Status: Not sure since I don't play wakfu, but I think ogrest battle is already implemented or atleast nearing completion.

0 -1
Score : 572

I hope the Dofus are powerful, they are supposed to be that "end all be all" items. What's the point of having a story if a mundane item you can craft at level 1 with a profession is more powerful than the "cosmic dragon egg" that when combined with others literally destroys this whole world? (I'm looking at you shaker/nomad/vigor)

People are complaining that they don't want the dofus to be super OP because why? You can't buy it day 1? You can't buy it after it's unlocked from the account because people are selling it for 200mk? Get over it, they are SUPPOSED to be like that, they are supposed to be the endgame gear that everyone wants to obtain and it should be tough. I'm a solo player and I got ivory, I didn't pay to get leeched through things. It is doable. It just requires a little effort and work and guess what... that means you play the game! Instead of "Pay to rushing" the game and sitting around.

Ankama: Make the Dofus powerful they are supposed to be that way. Don't make dungeons impossible without a specific class that breaks the mechanic. Ivory was great, some of the quest fights a little unbalanced for some classes but it is still possible. Keep doing what you're doing I look forward to the new quests they have been well written. I can't wait to see how this ties into the future of what happens to us adventurers as we collect all 6!

2 -1

I get what you mean, and yes it should be pretty strong, but not "super OP".. Such a gap will just ruin the game (even more), but that's my opinion smile

0 0
Score : 140

erythros|2018-10-18 19:35:45
I hope the Dofus are powerful, they are supposed to be that "end all be all" items. What's the point of having a story if a mundane item you can craft at level 1 with a profession is more powerful than the "cosmic dragon egg" that when combined with others literally destroys this whole world? (I'm looking at you shaker/nomad/vigor)

People are complaining that they don't want the dofus to be super OP because why? You can't buy it day 1? You can't buy it after it's unlocked from the account because people are selling it for 200mk? Get over it, they are SUPPOSED to be like that, they are supposed to be the endgame gear that everyone wants to obtain and it should be tough. I'm a solo player and I got ivory, I didn't pay to get leeched through things. It is doable. It just requires a little effort and work and guess what... that means you play the game! Instead of "Pay to rushing" the game and sitting around.

Ankama: Make the Dofus powerful they are supposed to be that way. Don't make dungeons impossible without a specific class that breaks the mechanic. Ivory was great, some of the quest fights a little unbalanced for some classes but it is still possible. Keep doing what you're doing I look forward to the new quests they have been well written. I can't wait to see how this ties into the future of what happens to us adventurers as we collect all 6!

Ye i agree with u, ivory is doable, but not for all of us, cuz we lose lots of time failing dungeons after 1 or 2 try and gathering people again and again.. Yes it should be like 200mk for a dofus, but there is thing like off buyers and resseler who drop items prices so it wount be that high, and some times its better to buy already made dofus, than do its quest line. 
0 0
Score : 174

Don’t force people to quest just for the bonus, not everyone has time to no life

1 -1

Bruh... This makes no sense... "Don't add quest rewards, because I don't have time to do them" 

0 0
Score : 5

tbh it should be a 6 dofus + the achievements for the bonus and its about time the players that put effort in gets a reward there is too many pay to win people in the game

0 -1
Score : 25829

That would be disadvantageous to PvP players who do not wish to partake in PvM.

How would PvM players feel if there would be a trophy bonus that would be based on kolo ranking?

No need to displease PvP players who do not want to PvM. The last thing Ankama needs is for more negative update and more players to rage-quit.

0 0
Score : 174

Plenty of people saying "gneu gneu make the bonus require the achievements" what is the point in being able to sell dofuses then? if that is the logic people have make the dofuses linked, goodluck trying to make 400-500m off vulbis or 120m off ivory which is most peoples main source of income. If people have worked to the point where they have plenty of kamas or whether they have bought it, and they dont want to quest then why force them to quest. this will simply only cause the game to die a lot quicker than its current rate, and not only that but its been blatantly established the PVP scene is far more popular than PVM pandering to the requests of the minority will only annoy the majority but if you all want the game to die rofl go ahead.

1 0
Score : 1759

I think any bonus of having all dofus should strictly be if you are wearing them. However, I hope that there will be additional cosmetic rewards like emotes, or sets, or even haven bag items that allow people that have done the achievements ways to show they have accomplished the goal of the game.

0 0
Respond to this thread