By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Al Howin: Event and Pack!

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - October 26, 2018, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

An inhospitable forest, a boss whose bag of tricks is full of ceremonial items, a showdown where allies become enemies, quests, achievements, and a new pack… Pull a face: You've been "Al Howinned"!

Al Howin has been extended until November 13! 

The Evil Forest… That is indeed where the aptly named Malice awaits you – she's the boss you'll need to defeat in order to get "Malician Badges" out of her. These will allow you to go to an NPC to buy ceremonial items: the Malicious Hat and the Malicious Cloak.

"Wow, too easy!"  Well yes, far too easy. Wait, you bought it? Hey, it IS Al Howin! You'll need to be in a group of at least four players to face her, and only the last survivor will pocket the rewards worthy of such a name! A small dose of treachery is highly recommended. Allies one day, allies… not always.

Remember, new quests and brand-new achievements making it possible to unlock a new ornament will spice up this already hot menu!

And the Al Howin pack…

From today until Tuesday, November 13 (11:59 p.m. Paris time), the Al Howin pack will be available (once per account) in the store for €7:

• 2x7 subscription days
  • Ceremonial pet: Al Howin Borbat

Ready for the Evil Forest? A word of advice: Don't get stuck between the tree and the bark!

First Ankama intervention

The issue has been fixed. smile

See message in context
Reactions 14
Score : -6148

Hello,

A guldie of mine told me last night that she was interested in the pack, maybe.

But ...

- the link from initial post is broken:

- the pack does not exist on subs page:

0 -1

The issue has been fixed. smile

Score : 37

how do you get the malicious shield?

0 0

It's a surprise... you will know in a few days. happy

Score : 232

dungeon rush malicious in evil forest?

0 0
Score : 29

Great here i want to buy it but i says "Some Items are not available in your country of billing, and have automatically been removed from your cart" when i press it

0 0

I am very sorry you are experiencing this problem. sad
I will report the issue first thing tomorrow morning.

Score : 1146

Hi there, are the sub days just tokens you cna activate? Or is it 14 days at once. (The post states 2x 7 so I was wondering)

EDIT: Sub is 2 7 week tokens, sweet, and there is a problem(I hope/assume) with the pet.

Bulbutting to compare
[left]Is this a bug? I hope so ;-;[/left]
0 0

It will be fixed next Tuesday. ^^

Thanks!

0 0
Score : 1536

Am I the only one who thinks that 200 orange larva skin for each character to make 10 orange dye is too extreme? I have been grinding in Madrestam Harbor for two days and have only collected enough for one character. Orange larvae rarely respawn in mobs, so I could cloak the server in blue, yellow and green! This "work" takes the fun away from the event. Next year, please consider the demands of the quest more carefully.

1 0

Both you and vonBrakmar are doing it the boring way ^^. Grab some guildies, go hunt 20 orange larva each. Soul every larva and beat then with 280 idol score in the arena orso. Thats how I did it with my guild smile

0 0
Score : -2081

You are not the only one. I collected only 50 skins in two days...

4 -4
Respond to this thread