FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Al Howin: Scratch and Harness!

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - October 26, 2018, 10:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Not feeling up to scratch? Don't think you're harnessing your full potential? We've got the solution for both! There's nothing to stop you honoring your annual meet-up with Jackpot the Ripper (and his gifts) and taking part in the flash sale on the Cryptic Seemyool Harness at the same time! It's happening between October 26 and 28.

The Al Howin festivities are continuing with Jackpot the Ripper, the scratch-card game that gives you a daily chance of winning one of the following prizes:

• Praline Shigekax
  • Almond Shigekax
  • an item from the Magma Set (Magma Cloak or Magma Headgear)
  • a complete Magma Set
  • a two-day subscription token
  • a Sidimote Haven Bag
  • a Malicious Shield

Don't miss your daily ticket!

As for the Cryptic Seemyool Harness, perfectly suited to the period of Al Howin (and not by chance!), it's in a flash sale for 6,500 OG!

Two events, one weekend: from Friday, October 26 through Sunday, October 28 (11:59 p.m. Paris time)!

First Ankama intervention

Unfortunately, it is not possible to move haven bag themes from one account to another (just like we cannot do that for subscription time). sad

See message in context
Reactions 81
Score : -4131

I got lots of candies, some random magma hats and capes and even a set.
No malicious Shield today.
And I got 2 HB Sidimote, but on "the wrong accounts"; is there any possibility to move them to some "more active" accounts? All accounts in question are mine, registered, authenticated, etc.

2 0

Unfortunately, it is not possible to move haven bag themes from one account to another (just like we cannot do that for subscription time). sad

Score : -12

"This game is not available for your community"
Blah , Blah, Blah ..., Ankama, i hate you.

0 -1
Score : 1

Same here not available for your community sad

0 0

You would need to try the DE link: 
https://www.dofus.com/de/mmorpg/aktuelles/spiel/922635-ripper-jackpot
Let me know if you are still having problems.

Score : 173

So is this the ONLY way to get that Malicious shield.... ?

0 0
Score : 1186

Guys, hear me out!

Its halloween, trick or treat. Guessing by the nature of this entire event... Ankama is tricking us! You cant get the shield this way! I called it. 27th!

Sources are the Dutch community, my own experience, and guesswork.

1 0
Score : 25924

Stop spreading malicious rumors. tongue

0 -1

0.000004% drop?) sleep" very hard lottery 1*3 approach...it used to be 2*day

0 0

Anyone got the shield ?

0 0
Score : 233

increase % drop shield? Idols? pet? chal?)

0 0

This game is not available for your community"

0 0
Score : 1047

The version of the game linked here is only available to the English community. That's why [Manaia] has given alternative links to some other players that are playing on the Echo server, but belong to a different community. Seeing that you don't even have characters on Echo, I suspect that you don't belong to the English community either. So I would suggest that you load the main page https://www.dofus.com , switch it to the language of the community that you belong to, and then start the game from there.

0 0

Very nice first day i won Sidimote HB, second day Magma Set what will be on the third day? Maybe shield? tongue

0 0
Score : 1047

Probably, because you seem to be a very lucky person. I got only Shigekax for three different accounts on both days. Congratulations on your lucky rolls!

0 0

Change all my Magma Sets on 1 Malicious Shield sleep

0 0
Score : 16
1 0
Score : 140

Well nice, got some candys for 10k, no problem ill wait till next year when someone will sell malicious shield for super overpriced, where do you see logic betwen prize?

0 0
Score : 36
0 0
Score : 1186

Guess I'll have to buy the shield for 50m in a year. Sad.

0 0
Score : 32

is it possible to obtain the shield in some other way then getting it from the lotery? (maybe in the future or something)

0 0
Score : 739

This was a serious disappointment. 15 attempts all around and not a one shield

0 0

I found nobody who got it.

0 0
Respond to this thread