FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Al Howin: Scratch and Harness!

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - October 26, 2018, 10:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 81
Score : 3861

Could we have some stats on how many people actually got the shield? Because from all I've seen so far it's 0%.

0 0
Score : 1801

I got 1 Shield and 3 Haven Bags out of 53 tries.

0 0
Score : 1188

I hope there are other ways to get the shield, havent seen a single on in game yet.

1 0
Score : -4051

30 x 3 tries >>> 2 haven bag themes (on wrong accounts, which I rarely have time to use), some sets, some random items from set, lots of candy, more candy ... zero shields ... laugh

So, like Tomanski, I do hope they are other ways to get the shield. :unsure:

4 -1
Score : 156

hi guys , when buying the AL HOWIM PACK , you will not receive the 7x2 week subscription as stated. I only received the pet. Is this a bug?

0 0
Score : 1047

The subscription isn't activated automatically, you should have received tokens that you can use as required. Please look into your list of pending gifts via the menu items Community > Player's Corner > Gift Code

This is somewhat off-topic though. You should rather ask questions like that in the technical discussions subforum instead.

0 0
Score : 32

will the shield be available some other way, like in the shop to buy with origins or something?

2 0

Following your feedback, we have extended Al Howin's scratchcard game until Sunday, November 4 at 11.59 p.m. CET, in order to give you additional chances to win the Malicious Shield.

Best of luck, everyone!

Score : 233

Hi! i see shild in game. What % drop? 

0 0

Day 4, no shield on any of the chars yet smile 5 more days to win! (And then fogure out how to transfer the shield to my main)

1 0

Day 4, still no shield ... 30 accs x 4 scratches = after 120 lottery ticket scratches
*puzzled*
*nods head*

0 0

Imagine how rich you will be from all the candy! (day... 5 I believe? 6 chars, no shield here yet(getting desperate(please let me buy it if I dont get it)))

0 0

After math, day 5 x 30 accs:
- one more HB theme (again, on the "wrong" account - one I don't use it that often);
- sub tokens = 0 (zero);
- shields - 0 (zero).

And yeah, I'll be so rich from selling all that candy, that I'll be able to buy the lake palace !!! wink

2 0
Score : 1871

Even though it is extended until Nov 4th, I am getting this message right now:

This game is not available for your community.

What about it?

0 0

That is because your account belongs to the Italian community and the link provided here is only available to the EN community. I have already shared the Italian link to Jackpot lo squartatore on this thread, which is available to players from the Italian community on the "Hallowin: grattate e bardate" post on the Italian forums. 

Score : 739

I don't know why I ever bother with these things. I've never actually gotten anything worth anything. So far 5 attempts x5 characters. Nodda

0 0

Day 6 :
- candies - more of them;
- random parts or full magma sets - more of them;
- sub tokens - zero; total so far: zero;
- haven bag themes - zero; total so far: 3, on accounts I rarely use though;
- shields - zero; total so far: 0.

Please do mind that I am doing the scratchy-scratch thinggie daily x 30 accs ... :wacko::wacko::wacko:
That's 30 accs x 6 days = 180 scratches so far ... sleepsleepsleep

Btw, on other past scratch events, the sub tokens weren't this ... extremely ultra rare.
Did their "drop" rate change for sub tokens at scratch games, compared to past events like this?

1 -1

Day 6:
3x candy, 2x set, 1x hat.

2 days left, I no longer believe.

0 0
Score : -1931

Three days left.
I still believe in father ripper.

4 -4
Score : 1554

Should be renamed to Jackpot the Ripoff

1 0

So there I have to protect the Ripper. What was ripped off? I guess you got something on the contrary.
No shield, ok. But I think it's good that this one is rare.
Okayy..., a bit tooo rare, maybe two or three per community could be...

4 -4
Score : 3015

I don't get why people are calling this a rip-off or a scam.. You're literally getting free stuff

0 0

True, but when you're only playing this for the shield it's either nothing or shield in our eyes. Not even Princess-vonBrakmar can get it once with 30 accs a day, how many people would get the shield if it was the original 3 day runtime? 2? possibly 3? Just let me get the shield D:

0 0

This shield is probably the result of a prank happy

1 0
Score : 183

i guess iam very luckywub

0 0
Score : -192

Nothing good yet. Totals so far: Candies,Candies,Magma sets/parts.
Using 6 accounts a day...

0 -1
Day 7 = Day 6, repeated

bohemia|2018-11-01 03:40:58
Day 6 :
- candies - more of them;
- random parts or full magma sets - more of them;
- sub tokens - zero; total so far: zero;
- haven bag themes - zero; total so far: 3, on accounts I rarely use though;
- shields - zero; total so far: 0.

Please do mind that I am doing the scratchy-scratch thinggie daily x 30 accs ... :wacko::wacko::wacko:
That's 30 accs x 6 days = 180 scratches so far ... sleepsleepsleep

Btw, on other past scratch events, the sub tokens weren't this ... extremely ultra rare.
Did their "drop" rate change for sub tokens at scratch games, compared to past events like this?

So far, 30 accs x 7 days = 210 scratches ...
3 0

More of the same here as well. 2 days left. Can't believe they made te dropchance so slim.

0 0

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Malicious Shield on Belly of the Whale. I watched Eliotrope in the dark near the Heart Room. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to offline.

2 0

Haha, very good adapted. I hear these brilliant sentences from the B.R. often in thought also.

1 -1
Respond to this thread