By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: The Call of Draconiros

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - November 13, 2018, 12:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 47
Score : 2013

I'm lowkey a little upset the panda doesn't really change colors... I got it like this and after a ridiculous color change it still looks like this :/

0 0
Score : 753

I am facing the same issue with the soulstone monsters, sometimes when members of our guild have hit or killed one of the element monsters it removes all characters from the fight.
Is this intentional?

0 0

Hey guys,

There is a particular strategy to defeat mini-bosses; I can assure you that all characters getting kicked out of the fight is indeed intentional. ^^

Score : 448

So here is what i discovered after my first fight 

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Attacking one of the sidemobs with the element, where they have 50% resistance causes them to cast a spell, that put all of your allies linear to them (I think the range is 3) in their elemental-state for 1 turn.

I tried to get all 4 effects on me, but nothing happened.
However the boss casts a spell at the beginning of his turn, that seems to affect persons next to him.

So my guess is, that you have to put a character in all 4 states and then let the boss start his turn next to this person.

And like a lot already found out, if you kill one of the sidemobs, the fight is over. So use low damage spells or try to heal them from time to time.
0 0
Score : -10

Will the pet be chamo?

0 0
Score : 2013

I wrote a guide to fighting the souls if anyone is interested. Click Here

0 0
Score : 1536

I am quite angry. The way the achievement for Gobl and Turbe reads, "Take 5,500 dream fragments to Turbe," followed by "Rewards," sounds like the Rikoh is a gift for buying 5500+ worth of gems for the arena. After consulting with a friend, who also said he did not know anybody who had validated this achievement, he found out that the Rikoh and title had to be bought by talking with Turbe, not buying. This is both misleading and cheesy... Who ever thought of buying an achievement? I really think Ankama needs to remove this from the achievement menu, and, though I am sure the firm will never agree, give a Rikoh and the title to every player who has exchanged 5500+ dream fragments. Perhaps, this was a lost in translation issue, but it is definitely on Ankama to be clear. As for me, I do not have time to run another 20 or so dungeons to make up for what I traded to buy gems to open with friends. Finally, we need to be told about the mechanics of the bosses in the shards, as people have already lost, and it seems cannot reenter like a dungeon. I never thought about that issue, as I farmed a lot of DP souls in the old days, but have never had the experience of losing. Once again, it seems very cheesy for players to lose all their hard work, mainly because Ankama keeps the mechanics of the boss/monsters a secret. If this is the way things are done, you may have fewer people taking part in such events in future... Why waste the time?

0 0
Score : 1427
  • The achievement is worth 0 achievement points.  Hardly a loss.
  • You have a full week to gather another 5500 dream fragments if you really want the pet.
  • If you want to know how the mini-boss souls are fought you can buy the cheap lvl 50 ones to try and work it out before spending a ton of frags on the higher level ones.
  • Someone posted the strategy for the mini-boss fights here on the forum almost 2 weeks ago so it was hardly a secret how to fight them.
  • I believe in you.
0 0
Score : -41

Werry bad.... if you test beta,than you nowe rhat you must bee max strong.off wanna solo beat atleast one off themm.... i try 100times,imposible... 5k gobbal with500dmg lol and not ewen talk about boss... sux again loke always... can beat them.only with group

0 0
Score : 448

Well I had no problems with mobs that contained only 1 Boss.

Maybe don't go in like a berserk and try to facetank all the damage.
If you want to do those mobs solo, you have to kite and try to avoid damage.

The monsters only got more damage and HP. But most of them still have low mobility and range.
500 damage is not that much for LvL 200. Especially if its only close-combat.
And every class can deal 5k damage to a monster in 2-3 turns.
High damag classes like Iop or Rogue can even do it in 1 turn if they know how to play their class.

0 0
Score : 1536

Dahos|2018-11-29 09:41:33
  • The achievement is worth 0 achievement points.  Hardly a loss.
  • You have a full week to gather another 5500 dream fragments if you really want the pet.
  • If you want to know how the mini-boss souls are fought you can buy the cheap lvl 50 ones to try and work it out before spending a ton of frags on the higher level ones.
  • Someone posted the strategy for the mini-boss fights here on the forum almost 2 weeks ago so it was hardly a secret how to fight them.
  • I believe in you.

I am sure you mean no harm, and are simply being energetic in your response, yet your arguments are solipsistic, and fail to negate my own. The fact that the achievement provides no points, does not negate the fact that it is still listed as an "achievement", not simply a quest, and thus reads like any other with a prize/reward, with no indicator of a specific purchase. I have neither time nor desire to spend this next week grinding more dungeons than usual. You might have all the time in the world, but I do not. This incident is hardly unique with regards to Ankama releasing material without any prepping for players. The falling number of clients seems to indicate such a laissez faire method is not generally appreciated. Indeed, I believe that if the company dedicated a person or two to cleaning up the Wiki pages for Dofus, which are a circuitous mess, and only worsening with each update, Ankama might be able to attract more clients. I have read the recently posted strategy page, but it was still user-generated, and only complete last week - too late for many not to have wasted a significant number of soul gems. I am glad you believe in me without knowing me, and urge you start a religion in my name; however, I am more interested in getting things in order. Dofus is supposed to be my relax time, not my stress period. I would like it if Ankama considered their updates and releases a little more thoroughly, as I have noted many times before, most recently here: Dofus Suggestions. Thank you for your comments.^^
0 0
Score : 4360

I agree with you in that how you obtain the rewards for these achievements is not consistent with the way other achievement rewards are obtained so that there could be some confusion about it. However, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, as it makes you explore the event a bit more and talk to the npcs and find out what's actually going on. Personally, I also found it somewhat confusing but I didn't find it to be without a sort of precedent in that there are some titles that you receive as scrolls from NPCs. Sure, it's not the same exact scenario, but it does let you know something similar could be the case. The way I see it as that such a situation gives you a heads up for the next event you know to be aware of such a possibility.

As for the wiki, the wiki was and is maintained by players in the community, not Ankama staff. All of the information up there is put up by players that spend a lot of time to help out other players. It is a constant work in progress - and given how few players actively contribute to the wiki, I think it's pretty unfair to lambast the quality of what is on there. If you see that the information isn't up to par, I encourage you to help by contributing what you know to it. 

0 0
Score : 40

"In addition, the first 100 players from each server will receive an exclusive title." When will the titles be distributed?

0 0
Respond to this thread