FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Call of Draconiros mail

By Benadeto - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 18, 2018, 16:50:52
AnkaTracker

So i just got this mail about my stats and when i scroll all the way down its says: You deserve an extra gift to celebrate your exploits!, and when i click get gift (5 dream coins) it opens code page on main site with msg YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THIS GIFT. Sooo why is that biggrin? (i was in top 100 tho)

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello! 

I reported this issue earlier today, but I didn't get an update on it yet. Can you double check to see if you are now able to access the rewards?
Let me know if the problem persists, and I will follow up on this first thing tomorrow morning.

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : -1944

--> same Message.

3 -3

Hello! 

I reported this issue earlier today, but I didn't get an update on it yet. Can you double check to see if you are now able to access the rewards?
Let me know if the problem persists, and I will follow up on this first thing tomorrow morning.

Score : 233

No more message that I would not be allowed, but also no Dream Coins

0 0
Score : 121

What are we talking about here?  I was in top 100 for draconiros event on Echo but I haven't received any messages?

0 0

For those of you who were meant to receive Dream coins and are still experiencing problems:

• Check that you are subscribed to the Dofus newsletter.
  • Check the gift codes page. If you don't see the coins there, go to your email and click on the link.
  • If you still don't have the coins after that, please contact the Ankama Support, who will assist you in getting the issue resolved.
Score : 639

Hello on the day i reported i wasn't able to get them tried 10 times. But just now i tried it again and i got em thanks on response.

0 0
Score : 1611

What is this for? How do you get the coins?

0 0

Yes, now it worked! Thanks.

If you have received an email from Ankama, click on the link in it. You will be redirected to the page of not collected gifts / Ankama Code. There are waiting the Dream Coins, click the use it button to receive them.

3 -3
Score : 1611

What is this a reward for?

0 0
Score : 4395

Link worked for me, but the email is a bit off. It points out my class pretty clearly but then says I'm a top ranking iop.... Overall though good job with the email campaigns recently, they do a great job of reminding me about the game, which in turn makes me want to play despite not having time too... happysad

0 0

I also mutated into an Iop. That's the price of fame.

4 -4
Respond to this thread