FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Happy New Year!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - December 31, 2018, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Since the sixth Dofus arrived at the end of the year, the adventure continues! The year 2019 will be starting off strong, with a double XP weekend for you to get into the swing of things! We hope 2019 will be a wonderful year for you all. It certainly will be for us because we'll be spending it with you!

Our relationship with you is like a good Bamboo Milk: It starts out stimulating and fresh, possibly a little sour; over time, it might still be occasionally sour, but it comes together, takes root, and basically just gets better! Whether you're taking your first steps in the World of Twelve or know it like the back of your hand, starting a new year with you is always a delight!

And so we'd first like to wish you all, both inside and outside the Krosmoz, a very happy 2019!

Now that the holidays are over, no more resting on your laurels! Starting this weekend, you'll have a lot on your plate (besides leftovers). First of all because our New Year's gift to you is a double XP weekend lasting from Friday, January 4 at 6 p.m. CET to Monday, January 7 at 8:59 a.m. CET!

But that's not all. January 6 is also the start of the Thwee Kings Cake season. An event is gearing up: There's talk of bosses (royal ones, of course), lucky figurines (naturally), and crowns (obviously). So, take the time to rest, but also get ready!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Kematsy

It is indeed. ^^

See message in context
Reactions 25
Score : 4

Is the double xp on 1.29 servers too? smile

0 0

It is indeed. ^^

Score : 122

Double exp counts for professions as well?

0 0

Yes it does! biggrin

Score : 1238

ooooh an Event,you guys really like to keep the Community busy,i can't thank you enough for all the hard work this must take you,your time and effort is well appreciated.
Happy New Year to all Ankama and  especially to Manaia our awesome CM. **hugs all around** biggrin

1 0

Thank you for your lovely message, Shaz! wub
Happy New Year to you too!

Score : 4680

Uh! Another event! I'm looking forward to it smile
Happy New year to everyone!

1 0
Score : 539

Happy Mew Year to Everyone,smile.
Hoping everyone has a time,smile.

1 0
Score : -1240

double XP weekend

I like that.
A happy New year to players all over the world !

Medi
from old germany

5 -3
Score : 52

Thanks for ruining my finalsweek :///

0 0

I'm sorry. sad

Score : 6

Is it from Friday 0:01 AM Paris Time?

0 0

I doubled checked the times with the team and updated the news accordingly. smile

It starts on Friday at 6 p.m. and finishes on Monday morning at 8.59 a.m. (CET) 

Score : 225

Does this count for fights in the Bonta/Brakmar arenas?

0 0

Alas, it does not. 

Score : -2495

Yep, good question: does it count for arena souls? ph34r
Then, is it double xp only for leveling characters, or for professions too?
If it isn't for professions too, could we please maybe get next weekend with some + % for professions, pretty please ?! wub

1 0

The double XP includes professions too. ^^

Score : 145

I was just wondering if the professions was double xp or if its 50% xp increase, Thank you smile

0 0
Score : 1

Double is 200% smile

0 0
Score : 73

Does double xp also apply to souls?

0 0
Score : -2495

A picture says it better than 1 k words wink

0 0
Score : 73

Thanks!

0 0
Score : 4629

Is Shadow (the epic server) getting double exp as well?

I'm here, but there seems to be no change in the exp I'm receiving

0 0
Score : 46

Does this apply for achievements as well?

0 0
Score : 6112

Thank you so much for having the weekend start and end at these times. When weekend bonuses end at 00:00 Monday, for your players in both North and South America it really ends at some point on Sunday afternoon. Between 3pm and 8pm depending on the time zone. That's not much of a weekend.

Currently, this event is set to end 11pm-4am which allows us to better utilize our full Saturday and Sunday. The Friday start time is also appreciated.

Please use these start/end times for future bonus weekends thank you!

1 0
Respond to this thread