FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Get set for the Game of Crowns!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - January 06, 2019, 09:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The double XP weekend isn't even over, and the first event of the year is already here: the Game of Crowns! Before January 20, collect as many Lucky Figurines as you can to earn up to 3 titles, and also keep an eye out: you may get a rare ceremonial item to boot!    

Lucky figurines mean a crown, and a crown means a title! Today through January 20 (11:59 p.m. CET), go and challenge the royal bosses in their dungeons, and collect lucky figurines that are worth their weight in glory!

The Game of Crowns event starts today!

Besides the coveted titles and a spot in the rankings, the surprise we promised awaits you: Enter the game to discover how to win a ceremonial crown said to have belonged to one of the Thwee Kings!

The Wabbit Haven Bag!

During the entire event, you can also pick up the seasonal Haven Bag, a tribute to the tale of the Thwee Kings: the Wabbit Haven Bag! It can be purchased from the shop until January 20 (11:59 p.m. Paris time) for €4 or 3,500 Ogrines!

By the Gweat Wabbit's beard, the cawwots are cooked!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to bohemia

Hello hello!

• I cannot tell you how many you get per dungeon but I can tell you that the number of figurines increases with the dungeon's level of difficulty. I see you guys have already started compiling a list, and that's awesome!  wink
  • Arena fights don't count. Only dungeons.
  • You cannot trade figurines. They are quest items and are linked to the character.
  • Your first guess is correct: it is the number of Woyal Lucky Charms you gather during the event that determines the number of titles you will receive. The titles will be given after the event is over and this injection will be automatic. No need to interact with an NPC.
  • The number of figurines per dungeon is fixed. Idols and PP do not have any influence on the number of Woyal Lucky Charms that you drop in a given dungeon.

I hope this helps. wub
PS - I am stealing the "royal pain in the marshmallow", by the way. You made me chuckle.
See message in context
Reactions 27
Score : 1237

Crown is a rare drop. Time to get that prospecting set running again tongue

0 0
Score : -1325

I'd just love to get set ... But I kindof miss the saddle of this horse (some of the rules). ph34r

Without wanting to be a royal pain in the marshmallow, but :

https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/334335-event-game-crowns?page=1#entry1360091

• "During this time, you can fight the royal bosses in dungeons to methodically collect the lucky figurines they drop. The more lucky figurines you have, the nicer your title will be*: You might even become Kwing or Kween! Naturally, the harder the boss is, the more lucky figurines you'll collect. And everyone gets a chance, as these will drop off bosses of level 30, 80, 140, and 200!"
  • Could we possible get a detailed list, of how many figurines per dungeon?
  • Or is it, learn by own trial?
  • And do arena fights count too? Or only dungeons?
  • [ EDIT 1 : ] Will the lucky figurines be tradable?  Or linked to characters? Or linked to accounts?
  • [ EDIT 2 : ] Will the titles be unlocked automatically, as achievements, one by one, as we get the required amounts of figurines? Or will there'll be a npc to trade the lucky figurines with, for the titles?
  • [ EDIT 3 : ] Challenges/ idos, do they affect the number of lucky figurines obtained? How about pp?

Thanks in advance for the saddle. wub
In the mean time, I'll feed some fresh grass to this horse, see what it brings me. rolleyes
2 0

Hello hello!

• I cannot tell you how many you get per dungeon but I can tell you that the number of figurines increases with the dungeon's level of difficulty. I see you guys have already started compiling a list, and that's awesome!  wink
  • Arena fights don't count. Only dungeons.
  • You cannot trade figurines. They are quest items and are linked to the character.
  • Your first guess is correct: it is the number of Woyal Lucky Charms you gather during the event that determines the number of titles you will receive. The titles will be given after the event is over and this injection will be automatic. No need to interact with an NPC.
  • The number of figurines per dungeon is fixed. Idols and PP do not have any influence on the number of Woyal Lucky Charms that you drop in a given dungeon.

I hope this helps. wub
PS - I am stealing the "royal pain in the marshmallow", by the way. You made me chuckle.
Score : 1237

Can you drop the hat at the start? Or only with a certain title?

0 0
Score : 170

What the conditions are, to drop this crown?

0 0
Score : 4711

For the moment I'm only dropping beans...
Not sure I understood everything

0 0

Beans are 100% drops. The ceremonial item is a rare drop. 
If you are uncertain about anything else and the answer isn't on the threads, please do let me know. I will be more than happy to assist. smile

Score : 121

lowest lvl dung gets u 1 figurine highest 10 if i remember correctly. They dont seem to be tradeable (quest items). Titles will be earned 1 week after the Event. Idols do NOT affect the number of figurines.

0 0

Girls and boys, let's do the list of amount of figurines per dungeon ourselves.

If you happen to run any of the dungeons, just make a post, copy in it the dungeons list from the last post where it was updated, and add to it the amount of figurines that you have found.

List of Bosses included in the Game of Crowns event

• Royal Gobball - 1
  • Kwakwa - 2
  • Royal Coco Blop - 3
  • Royal Morello Blop - 3
  • Royal Indigo Blop - 3
  • Royal Pippin Blop - 3
  • Royal Blue Jelly - 3
  • Royal Yellow Jelly - 3
  • Royal Strawberry Jelly - 3
  • Royal Mint Jelly - 3
  • Wa Wabbit - 3
  • Wa Wobot - 4
  • Rac Queen - 4
  • Royal Rainbow Blop - 7
  • Fraktal - 7
  • Royal Mastogob - 7
  • Royal Tofu - 7
  • Royal Pingwin - 9
  • Tengu Snowfoux - 14
  • Celestial Bearbarian - 18
  • Dantinea - 20
  • Dazahk Freezammer - 20
  • Queen of Thieves - 20
  • King Nidas - 20

wubwubwub

[ EDIT 1 : ]  Or, if you post below, I'll update this list. Thanks again to all !

[ EDIT 2 : ] (It seems that if your post is last on a thread, you can't add a new one, so I'll be editing this post ... again.)

Good day, fellow dofusians!

I'll be sharing a link to the event both in guild bulletin, and in the alliance to which my guild belongs.
Instead of sharing two links which have reference to this event, I'll be sharing just the link of a thread,  this one. the other thread with reference to the event is:
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/334335-event-game-crowns

I'll centralize in this thread some of the information on the event from the other thread, to make it easier for players to follow it, by just looking at a single thread, and not two.
  • You should have every chance to get some king cake. That's why, this year, the Thwee Kings Cake season will go from 12:01 a.m. in the morning of Sunday, January 6  to Sunday, January 20 at 11.59 p.m. CET! Work up an appetite with the Game of Crowns event.
  • During this time, you can fight the royal bosses in dungeons to methodically collect the lucky figurines they drop. The more lucky figurines you have, the nicer your title will be*: You might even become Kwing or Kween! Naturally, the harder the boss is, the more lucky figurines you'll collect. And everyone gets a chance, as these will drop off bosses of level 30, 80, 140, and 200!
  • Don't fall behind: Follow your progress based on the number of lucky figurines in your inventory, but also by checking the rankings to be posted on the website!
  • When fighting the Royal Rainbow Blop, you will face the 4 other royal blops. As these are not the Dungeon Keepers of that particular combat, you will only get the drop from Royal Rainbow Blop.
  • For the Jellith dimension, you will get the drops from just one royal, regardless of the number of royals you face in the last room of the dungeon.
  • TITLES
  • Epiphony 649 - 168 figurines
  • Lucky-Charm Collector 649 - 504 figurines
  • Kwing/Kween for a Day 649 (subject to possible changes) - 1008 figurines
  • * The titles will be added to the game the week after the event.
  • [*]To answer the question regarding the titles, you "unlock" this as you gather Royal Lucky Charms (RLC) so it is up to you how many titles you get. wink
    Once you have 168 RLC, you unlock the first title.
    If you continue to gather these RLC, you will unlock the second title once you have 504 of them in your inventory.
    Once you have gathered a total of 1008, you unlock the third and final title.
    The titles will be given after the event is over and this injection will be automatic. No need to interact with an NPC.

Happy hunting @ everyone! wink
2 -1
Score : 549

Royal Blop coco/morello/indigo/pippin 3
Royal Rainbow Blop 7
King nidas 20

2 0
Score : 1239

Tengu btw drops 14

2 0
Score : 1224

Royal Pingwin drops 9

2 0
Score : 127

Is the crown linked to the account?

0 0

It is indeed. smile

Score : 3484

I notice that Ms Freeze is not on the list. I am guessing the Devs have not fixed her bug yet. Luckily, I have not unlocked that portion of Frigost yet. I am still focusing on Kwismas Island while it lasts. There is so much fun in Dofus with my limited amount of time I allot some time to Dofus instead of binging all the time.

0 0
Score : 16

I dropped the crown first day Yay!!

1 0
Score : 4711

Lucky you! Congratulations! 
​​

1 0
Score : 17

Hi MoD's

I think my eni's account may be bugged when it comes to dropping this crown, and here's to as why;

I've now done over 86 dungeon runs 8 loot-
45 mastogobb, 30 pingwin and 11 nidas runs, all pingwin and mastogobb runs have been done with 301 idol score and challenges done in boss room from 40-250% every time. SEVEN of my accounts have dropped 4-6 of these cwowns EACH, my eniripsa however has dropped 0 although she has the highest pp of 482 compared to my alts 350~

I've also run 3 of my friends through so they can also obtain the crown, Feca dropped on the 2nd run, java-script dropped on our 3rd run and bootiful also dropped on our 3rd run, my alts also obtain 1 cwown per 5 or 6 runs, whereas my eni is on her EIGHTY-SIXTH RUN without dropping one.

This isn't just a case of ''bad luck'' it's seemingly impossible for her to drop one.

1 0

If I understood right, Kwismas Island will be around one more week. rolleyes
Maybe this event, Game of Crowns, could be extended too, pretty please? wub
It is very hard to juggle with both, trying to do a bit of both on more accounts. earthfireneutralwater

[ EDIT : ]
Btw, which one is it, till 20 Jan, or till 19 Jan?
Cuz forums and launcher contradict themselves ...

Forums announcement:

Launcher announcement:

1 0
Score : 37

I want you to be able to exchange crowns.

1 0
Score : 254

The titles are still not available.

0 0

Hey, everyone!

The titles for the Game of Crowns event will be injected into the game by the end of the week for sure. I sincerely apologise, once again, for the delay. <3

Good morning.

Any chance at all that this event might repeat? And the lucky charms already collected so far will be taken into account? Even if it is, I dunno, next year?! sad

Then, any idea if they will be more events like this?
The sooner, the better! wub
It was quite fun!

The only down side of it, it was that it overlapped with the last sparkling snowy days of Kwismas Island ... :unsure:

0 0
Respond to this thread