By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Mystery Box: Change Emote (1)!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - January 17, 2019, 16:00:00

Change can sometimes be emotional. Well, this is a good one! With the Emote Mystery Box, get your fill and change into who you want to be! Check it out three extended weekends in a row, with a new item of content each week!

The thing that all the Mystery Boxes awaiting you in January have in common is the epic-rarity Jus' Dance emote. You'll find it in Emote Mystery Boxes, available during the next three weeks each from Thursday to Sunday!

So go get it from now until 11:59 p.m. (Paris time) on Sunday, January 20, with the first Emote Mystery Box containing the following:

It's in the store for just €4.50 or 4,000 OG!

"Jus' Dance" emote
* The more attentive among you will have noticed this mystery box for about an hour last week... alas, it wasn't quite ready. We have since taken the time to put it together properly, and it is now ready for the taking!
Reactions 21
Score : -232

12 boxes nothing rare. Ankama should atleast give players who bought 10+ boxes manolias at least.

0 -4
Score : 88

Absolute trash, putting Fortnite dance emotes into Dofus is probably one of the saddest things i have witnessed in over a decade of playing the game, if ever i had lost faith in Ankama before this has truly made me lose it fully, how low can a game go before the developers start to listen to the players.

2 0
Score : 40

I'm sorry ankama but that dance does not belong in dofus sad its funny sure, but it doesn't animate well nor does it fit.

3 0
Score : 2505

Jus' No.

3 0
Score : 389

Watch out Ankama, the BackPack Kid might sue you as well!

1 0
Score : 783

this is a sad day

2 0
Score : -5825

I'd rather have mystery boxes with clothes for pets ...

0 0
Score : 589

Any1 know why i can't see comments in previous topic? temporis 2

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

0 0
Score : 478

When you run out of original ideas, so you start adding useless "content" to make extra cash.

I knew it was going bad, but not this bad.

2 0
Score : 25834

Ankama is starting to wear down their lootbox consumer. You can only feed players so much crap til they start to taste that it is crappy. As long as they make money from "compulsive buyers", Ankama will keep making online slot machine lootbox. Who cares about making enjoyable contents, they now  make their money from lootbox.

2 -1
Score : 3590

Really? Flossing/Fortnite dance? I'm actually really disappointed with this. I've been an avid emote hunter and I'm not continuing with this anymore.

-.-

1 -1
Score : 2994
It's time to stop!
0 0
Score : 3378

What's next? Dabbing?

This is how it plays out ingame. I got very lucky with my mystery boxes smile
0 0
Score : 1181

To be fair, I'd like a dab emoji. To dab on them haters.

1 0
Score : 149

oh no.. who even asked for this.. noone..

2 0
Score : -232

20 Boxes no Manolias Emote at this point I feel like I got scammed because the only thing I wanted was Manolias Emote but I get everything but that. Well played Ankama well played. Not falling for this gambling mechanism anymore. And maybe give those who spent 10+ 20+ boxes the rares they deserve?

1 -4

That is the problem with gambling. When you get what you wanted, it is fine and nothing is wrong... but in most cases you won't get what you want so you get the compulsion to gamble some more or feel scammed.

1 0
Score : -5825

ermmm ...

What if this is only the beginning ?! ph34r

0 -1
Score : 1278

It is. the post says there's 3 weeks of this each week with different stuff in box. That's why I didn't bother with trying to get epic emote. On average probly need to pay over $100 to get it, and doing that 3 times in a row is beyond greedy.

1 0

Xeneras|2019-01-11 22:09:10
it doesn't animate well

This^
I don't know if it is just me, but that dance animation does not animate well. Sure, we know what it is based on our previous knowledge of that dance in Fortnite, but if you do not previously know it, it does not make sense. The dance animation is not fluid, looks laggy or lacking frames to animate well. It seems like a lazy attempt.
0 0
Score : 557

Not really a fan of the fortnite emote, but fortunately I most likely won't get that one anyways smile

0 0
Respond to this thread