FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

It's Time for Temporis II!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - January 14, 2019, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker

Do you remember your first time? In DOFUS, of course… that feeling of discovering a new world where anything is possible, where there's so much to be done? To let you relive those exceptional moments, the Temporis servers will reopen from January 29 through April 02! Pre-registration is open!

First resources, first monsters (whoever's never been taken down by a bunch of angry Piwis just after arriving in the game, raise your hand!), first dungeons… Go back in time with the Temporis servers, but with all the knowledge you've acquired throughout your adventures!

And as an added bonus, get loads of rewards: ceremonial equipment, ceremonial pets and petsmounts, titles, harnesses… not to mention, for those of you who wish to stand out, a real-time place in the rankings!

Pre-Registration

Head to the pre-registration page now:

• first of all to avoid any waiting lines;
  • secondly to see which friends of yours are already pre-registered and on which servers;
  • lastly to invite your own friends to join you!

If you're not all registered on the same server, all is not lost: The migration service between the Temporis servers will be free.

Temporis II

The temporary servers are governed by specific rules.

• You can get equipment straight from monsters that will match their level groups. As a result, the drop rate for resources has been reduced in order to avoid them being over-generated. Also note that each monster may only drop up to one single piece of each equipment per combat (but different items can be looted from a unique monster). Equipment linked to event-based content will only be acquired from monsters associated with that event. One last "thing": legendary items ahoy!
  • Monster families will be classified into groups of 10 levels up to 190, plus the 191–199 and 200 groups.
  • Secondary characters will not get any multipliers on experience points they earn: Five extra character slots will be available on the temporary servers.
  • The Kolossium will be inaccessible.

Rewards

New temporary server–specific achievements will allow you to earn points to increase your score and automatically unlock the associated rewards.

Which ones? Hehe… That's a surprise! To be continued… What we can reveal is real-time rankings on the website that will let you track your progress.

And at the End…

The end of season 2 will take place as follows.

• You can transfer you rewards and Shop purchases to the server of your choice. Rewards will be linked to the account for one year.
  • Instead of transferring characters, the experience earned by each of them will be turned into experience potions (one potion per character). An experience conversion ratio will be applied. When used, experience from these potions will not be subject to the various experience bonuses (secondary character, event, etc.).

Pack your bags, because the adventure's about to begin! First step: pre-registration. Then we'll see you on January 29!

First Ankama intervention

Temporis II FAQ

Will the Temporis servers be single account servers?
  • Yes.

Is there an alternative for players unable to do a phone verification?
  • No, however we are aware of the issue and are looking into alternative ways for the future.

Can I transfer my Temporis character to the live servers?
  • No, your character's XP will be condensed into a potion, which you can use on the live servers.

Will items and resources be transferred to the live servers?
  • No, only shop purchases and rewards will be transferred to the live servers.

Will the XP potion cover crafting XP or will there be also a craft XP potion?
  • No, the crafting XP will not be transferred in any way.

How do I get Kolossokens?
  • You will be able to trade Kolossokens for Nuggets.

How can I get dungeon keys?
  • The keys will be dropped directly from monsters.

How do I get Guildalogems and Alliagems?
  • Both can be dropped directly from level 20 - level 100 monsters.

Will idols be dropped as well?
  • Idols will not be dropped, you will have to craft those.

Will the stars be activated?
  • Just like in the first edition of Temporis, the stars of the monster groups will not be activated immediately, but rather a few weeks after the server's opening.

Why won't the Kolossium be activated?
  • The rules of Temporis are too different from those of other servers to allow Temporis players to access the ISK. By being able to drop better gear, Temporis players would have an advantage and it wouldn't be fair towards classic server players.

Will the experience potion be Exchangeable / Linked to the Character / Linked to the Account?
  • The experience potion will be linked to the account. You will receive it via the gift interface which will allow you to choose the server on which you wish to assign it to. However, it is unlikely that this will apply to both Shadow and Oto-Mustam servers.

What will happen to crafting and gathering professions? Will consumables be obtainable as drops from mobs?
  • The consumables will have to be crafted, so there will still be a need for crafting and harvesting professions.

Concerning these types of items: keys, soul stones, guildalogems and alliagems, mount capture nets.
  • The keys, guildalogems and alliagems will be obtained as loot from monsters. For these last two, we hope that player communities can be established quite early so that your experience is optimal. On the other hand, mount capture nets and the soul stones will have to be crafted.

Do I have to be a subscriber to benefit from this experience?
  • Yes, only subscribed players will be able to access the Temporis server.

Will the drop be linked to prospecting?
  • The drop system will be identical to that of the classic servers, and thus be linked to prospecting.

Will the Dofus be dropped as loot?
  • No, you'll have to get them through quests.

What will be the drop rate(s) of items? Is there a breakdown of equipment according to the type of monster?
  • The spread of equipment across monsters as loot doesn't take into account the areas nor the monster families: the items can be dropped by any monster from that item's corresponding level bracket.
  • The higher the level of an item, the lower the drop rate.

Can kamas be transferred?
  • No, for the same reasons as the equipment.

Can store purchases be transferred?
  • Yes.

See message in context
Reactions 31
Score : 2266

Hype!

0 0
Score : 1

Mono ???

0 0
Score : 32

of course.

0 0

I can't register without adding my phone number to the account. This is not possible in my region. So, is there just no way to play on the server?

0 0
Score : 3644

Since temporis will be mono server style again, it is mandatory to have a phone number listed so it probably won't let you until you do that. I suggest writing a support ticket to Ankama right now on what to do in your situation and definitely provide your country location and whatever else is necessary. 

0 0
Score : 88

Regarding the final transfer, what does "rewards" mean? Do you get to transfer your equipment, resources, and such or is it only very specific stuff?

And the final experience potion is really just that? None of the scrolling, achievements, and profession experience you get transfer over?

Either way, sounds fun.

0 0

Waiting for a staff member to answer these questions because the statements only talk about transforming character into an exp potion to a character with cosmetic rewards but doesn't really talk much about hard earned gear, resources, or even a profession exp potion as well is included.   

0 -1
Score : 4412

If in the standard server all the character slots are taken, can I still create a character on the Temporis server? Just to be sure... 

0 0

I am pretty sure temporis server has its own slots. I am maxed out on my slots on Echo and was able to play on the 1st season of temporis. When Ilyzaelle also was new, it had its own slots too, just a long pain in the butt que list when trying to enter the server.

0 0

If I remember correctly from last season, there were mentions of new possible temporis formats in the future and the only thing that came up is dropping gear from many different levels of families from monsters? Why isn't there a mono account heroic and epic temporis servers included? Would bring multiple different elements to experiment and a true new experience because not only you start from nothing but you play well known modes into a more thrilling challenge.

Sabi posted this on one of the FAQ from last season on 16 April 2018. 

Will another seasonal server open without the Single-account restriction?
We plan to offer you new gameplay experiences for the future new Temporis servers. It is under study, and it is still too early to answer.

9 months of brainstorming and testing of the previous season is more than enough data to bring different evolving bonuses for temporis' servers. The ones I listed above doesn't have to necessarily be the exact ones but something more significant other than a small tweak of gear drops from all range of levels.

Why are the cosmetic rewards still hidden for surprise when the servers are going to be released in short period of time of 2 weeks? The cosmetic rewards from last season were very terrible and not motivating enough for the majority. It would be better to reveal early so you can hear your players' feedback if the reward is good enough to pursue and worth the wait. If you reveal early and the rewards seem equally as poor from last season, you can then repick more suitable rewards to satisify the majority. 

1 0
Score : 177

I agree entirely on this.

By making your progress just turn into an exp potion and not bringing any of your gear or crafting exp over with you, you just ultimately turned this seasonal server into a "game mode".

The point of a seasonal server is to give a fresh new way for new players or old players wanting a fresh start to be able to have that and also be merged into the main cluster after. What you're giving us is just a game mode. I'm not even opposed to it I like the idea, but it's not what we were promised and it's certainly not what we were accustomed too.

If you ask me you should have a normal temporis for people actually wanting a fun original experience, but also have their work paid off and merged into the main cluster and also have this unique server for a different experience.

1 0
Score : 626

"The Kolossium will be inaccessible."

How are pebbles obtained? They are required for many crafts to level professions (mainly artificer) and it simply isnt possible to level without them.

I understand that gear is droped from monsters so trophies/shields should be fine maybe?

But idols? Are there just no idols on temporis?

0 0

On Oto Mustam you aren't allowed to do Kolossium so they made a special exception to allow players to trade doploons for the pebbles but it would take twice the normal amount meaning you would need to convert 2000 doploons first into 1000 kolotokens then buy a sparkling pebble from the building in cania. I don't know if they will do the same for temporis or another way to obtain it because I played for a short time during the last season. 

0 0

Temporis II FAQ

Will the Temporis servers be single account servers?
  • Yes.

Is there an alternative for players unable to do a phone verification?
  • No, however we are aware of the issue and are looking into alternative ways for the future.

Can I transfer my Temporis character to the live servers?
  • No, your character's XP will be condensed into a potion, which you can use on the live servers.

Will items and resources be transferred to the live servers?
  • No, only shop purchases and rewards will be transferred to the live servers.

Will the XP potion cover crafting XP or will there be also a craft XP potion?
  • No, the crafting XP will not be transferred in any way.

How do I get Kolossokens?
  • You will be able to trade Kolossokens for Nuggets.

How can I get dungeon keys?
  • The keys will be dropped directly from monsters.

How do I get Guildalogems and Alliagems?
  • Both can be dropped directly from level 20 - level 100 monsters.

Will idols be dropped as well?
  • Idols will not be dropped, you will have to craft those.

Will the stars be activated?
  • Just like in the first edition of Temporis, the stars of the monster groups will not be activated immediately, but rather a few weeks after the server's opening.

Why won't the Kolossium be activated?
  • The rules of Temporis are too different from those of other servers to allow Temporis players to access the ISK. By being able to drop better gear, Temporis players would have an advantage and it wouldn't be fair towards classic server players.

Will the experience potion be Exchangeable / Linked to the Character / Linked to the Account?
  • The experience potion will be linked to the account. You will receive it via the gift interface which will allow you to choose the server on which you wish to assign it to. However, it is unlikely that this will apply to both Shadow and Oto-Mustam servers.

What will happen to crafting and gathering professions? Will consumables be obtainable as drops from mobs?
  • The consumables will have to be crafted, so there will still be a need for crafting and harvesting professions.

Concerning these types of items: keys, soul stones, guildalogems and alliagems, mount capture nets.
  • The keys, guildalogems and alliagems will be obtained as loot from monsters. For these last two, we hope that player communities can be established quite early so that your experience is optimal. On the other hand, mount capture nets and the soul stones will have to be crafted.

Do I have to be a subscriber to benefit from this experience?
  • Yes, only subscribed players will be able to access the Temporis server.

Will the drop be linked to prospecting?
  • The drop system will be identical to that of the classic servers, and thus be linked to prospecting.

Will the Dofus be dropped as loot?
  • No, you'll have to get them through quests.

What will be the drop rate(s) of items? Is there a breakdown of equipment according to the type of monster?
  • The spread of equipment across monsters as loot doesn't take into account the areas nor the monster families: the items can be dropped by any monster from that item's corresponding level bracket.
  • The higher the level of an item, the lower the drop rate.

Can kamas be transferred?
  • No, for the same reasons as the equipment.

Can store purchases be transferred?
  • Yes.

Score : 16

@[Talora] I can imagine that it's not fair to transfer a character with all the loot that is going to be droppable. What about achievements though? I don't have a character on Ilyzaelle at the very moment. I'd like to play there after Temporis is over, but does this 'XP potion' include obtained achievements as well? (like dofusses etc.)

0 0
Score : 2728

This solves the problem the solo servers had originally that made me quit. Nowadays you just level faster than you can farm a set before 150, even with the changes to recipes. Are pets and trophies also dropping? 

0 0

I don't think that having to craft idols is a good thing...would rather have them drop because now people will need to sacrifice their time on fighting with other players to farm resources instead of leveling up and getting those achievement points.

0 0
Score : 2266

Last time it took people 2 days to get level 120 miner for guildogems. I spent 10mk and got 3 level 200 professions 1 month in. Professions are not as bad as people are making them out to be. The goal of Temporis isn't for everyone to get everything they need instantly, and to get max achievements... It's supposed to be hard, It's supposed to test your time management, they're keeping nuggets in because PvP is supposed to be in the game, it's not unrelated to PvM lol. People will rush making idols and sacrifice achievement time for it because it will be great money which they can then use to make up for lost time. There's a lot of strategy in these Temporis servers, I'm glad they're testing new stuff out without making it super easy to progress.

0 0
Score : 16

Will class changes be allowed, they were not allowed last time just curious?

1 0
Score : 117

Can anyone help me ? I registered on IV and needed to change my character so today I decided registered made the changes and tried to register again but now it's full

0 0
Score : 478

Hope everyone has a good time,smile.

0 0
Score : 327

https://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/153565-new-temporis-servers-123-4-jan-29th-to-april-2-list-of-players/

0 0
Score : 131

What about services like class change? will i be allowed to use that service on the temporis II server?

0 0
Score : 918

I'm a bit unclear: If you sign up for the Temporis server what happens to your Echo characters?

How are they affected?

Do my Echo chars get moved to Temporis? Do I have to lose my chars place on Echo? Do my Echo chars (or my main char on Echo) get removed from Echo and transferred to Termpris?

Waz sup? ktnx 4 answers!

0 0
Score : 193

Temporis II is a completely "New" server albeit temporary, it has no affect on other servers until the end when players receive an experience potion that is transferred as a gift I presume that will only have a partial amount of your Temporis II characters experience points.

So in short it will not affect your characters on Echo unless you play on Temporis II and use the experience potion you receive on said character on Echo

0 0
Score : 117

4pm CET seems like a bit of a late launch but let's go !

0 0
Respond to this thread